Chapter 12 The Mummy
116 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

At first, the fat man pretends to check for drugs, and after an intimate chat, Mort becomes his confidant and even promises to give him the cave when the deal is done.

The fat man had only to find the hiding poison‘s place to finish the job.But just as they were leaving the darkroom, something happened.

In the four corners of the darkroom were four mummies (not Egyptian mummies here, but human corpses that had lost their moisture), and Mort had been there so many times that he was numb to their fear.Only with warnings from the Hmong did Mort dare not move the mummies.

Fat Man and Mulder are about to leave the dark room when a green light appears in each of the four corners and there is a sound of "Kacha kacha kacha".Fat man can see clearly, originally cross-legged and sitting mummified corpse slowly stood up, although the movement is slow and stiff, the intention is very obvious.

A standing in the corner of the drug dealers caught by surprise, by the mummified body behind a hug, drug dealers startled back, mummified homeopically bite the lips of the drug dealers, its cheek back and forth agitation, to the drug dealers to a fierce "tongue kiss".The fierce resistance of the drug dealers had no effect.The limbs of the mummified body hugged him tightly.Fat person sees the body of drug dealer with the speed that naked eye can see quickly shrivel, passed only 10 seconds to become a body that remains skin and bone only, then the skin flesh of mummer had blood instead.

It happened in a very short time, and by the time it became clear to the public that the drug dealer was dead.Mort and his men, in a moment of horror, raise their guns against the corpse and pull the trigger. The bullet hits the corpse, but does no harm.Their attention was so focused on the monster in front of them that they failed to notice that in the corner there were still three smoldering mummies with their eyes open.After a few shots, the remaining mummies get up and almost at the same time grab the nearest drug dealer and give them a 'long kiss' on the mouth.I watched the three men struggle and twitch more and more slowly until there was no sign of life.

The hairs all over the fat man's body stood up and looked at the exit blocked by the mummified body.An AK-47 rifle snatched from a nearby drug dealer fired dozens of shots at the wall across the hall, and Mort understood the fat man's intentions and turned the gun around and fired in the same spot.When the shots stopped, the fat man shouted, put his head in his hands and stepped back, ramming into the wall where the bullet had hit him.

The fat man knocked the wall down with the help of his 150 kg weight.Mort and the other drug dealers follow the fat man out of the hole.

After hearing the fat man's story, Lao Wang frowned and looked at the big hole in front of him.There were no mummies or anything like that. There was no unusual noise.

It was so weird here that Lao Wang arranged For Li Yan to stand by the cave of collapse.Our mission is almost complete.Find the hiding place, grab Mort, and just get these guys out of here safely.

Wang walks over to Mort. "Is there any way out?".Mort looked down and hesitated. "Yes," he said, before Wang could be happy, he choked on his next phrase: "There's a way in there." He pointed to the direction of the dark room where the wall had fallen.

"You lead the way" old Wang looked at him coldly said.'I won't go in!Mort replies hysterically, "Better you shoot me right here than go in and let the monster soak me up!Morai rice cake, rice fruit malai "finally said a few words we do not understand the Burmese language.This is the big drug Lord?Looking at his soaking crotch, I thought: What a useless drug Lord.

No matter how much Wang coaxed and tricked (or beat and cursed) Mort grated his teeth and refused to go in, nor did his drug dealers, who, like their bosses, would not go back even if shot.

Since the fat man just told what happened in the chamber of secrets, I had a strange idea: before heard the guide Lao Lin said, the waterfall dead people's Pool is the local Miao people's forbidden land, how can there be 'Miao people' know the secret behind the waterfall.And he gave it to Mort 'for nothing'.It's starting to look more and more like a conspiracy...

Lao Wang is pulling Liu Jingsheng to discuss the next step, song Chunlei they only watch Mort and a few horses, but also occasionally glance at the hole in the dark room.

Looks like nobody's paying attention.I go over to Mulder, squat down, hand him a cigarette (from Wang) and say, "What's the name of the Miao you saved?"Mulder lit the fire, took a deep breath, then spat out two words in the smoke: "Lin Huo."

Lin...I felt myself getting closer to the truth. "What does he look like?" I asked..Mort described the man's face.I saw him a few hours ago and gave him half a pack of cigarettes.

"You know him?"Suddenly someone said a word behind him.Startled, I turned my head and repeated, with a fat face facing me: "Do you know the Hmong?"The fat man's tone was not good, and it sounded rude, which made me somewhat uncomfortable.Are you a very high narcotics officer?How big is the office of the anti-drug police?"I don't know the Miao," I replied coldly.

Then I went to Lao Wang's side and whispered, "Captain Wang, we seem to have been set up."I told Lao Wang about our guide Lao Lin.Hearing this, Lao Wang frowned: "You mean this is a trap set by Lao Lin?What on earth does this Lin want?"

Lao Wang has one advantage: he doesn't think about problems he can't solve.He took off his helmet and scratched his hair. "Old Lin set a trap for us. We'll think about it later.'Just as he had said this, the fat man came up to him, and he spoke in a much better tone.' What charade are you two playing, captain?What Lao Lin, the Miao?"

Fat man how say all calculate one's own person, besides look wretched dot, speak exaggerative dot besides, also find no other what fault.Lao Wang did not intend to hide from him, the old Lin said again, fat man heard his eyes narrowed into a line: "Damn, we have a great probability is in his trap.He was up to no good letting Mort in."

Liu Jingsheng said to one side, "Let's not talk about Lao Lin. He can't escape.What matters now is how we get out.""Go in and spy on it" Lao Wang decided: "Jing Sheng, Chunlei, Lazi, you three follow me into the dark room reconnaissance, the rest of the people stay in place, see to manage the prisoners."

Captain Wang looked at the fat man with half a smile: "go in together" the fat man's face has been scared white: "don't go, no matter how you persuade me I don't go, am I crazy?Escape with difficulty and then return to die?"

Lao Wang said, "You have gone into the darkroom to understand what is going on inside. We need your help."If you don't go in," the old man tossed his chin at Mort and his men, "who do you expect to get in?"

Looking at mulder and the other drug dealers, the fat man hesitates.I began persuadingly, "The mummified body in the dark room is probably a pretence by an old Lin who wants to steal the drugs hidden here.A ton of heroin, even if Hollywood's top special effects team were to invite a trap, would be worth it."In fact, the last sentence I do not believe myself, ghost eyes suddenly opened again, in the hall suddenly had been 'people' attention to the feeling, to say that there is no such 'thing', I do not believe.Just trying to get the hell out of here, and I'm starting to talk nonsense.

Fat man's heart began to live, blinked his little mung beans after thinking for a long time, he opened a condition: "I'm the last one in" "Ok!No problem. "Wang agreed, handing mulder the Beretta pistol he had just confiscated." Can you use this?""Make do with it" the fat man pushed out the magazine and checked it again."Can't You give me an automatic rifle?Not the gun you're using, but even the drug dealer's AK47."

Lao Wang did not know the fat man's intention, if really gave him an AK47, once an emergency, not by the monster in the dark room hurt, was fatman accidentally hurt too unlucky: "you walk in the last team do not need a sub-machine gun, have a pistol is enough.Nor did fat Man insist on a rifle again.

Wang finally asked Mort for the exact location of the passage in the darkroom.The four of us made our way in tactical formation to the hole where the darkroom had collapsed. The fat man, who was far away from us, was ready to run away if things went wrong.

The four of us hid on either side of the cave-in and could dimly see Mulder's torches inside, their flames flickering, making the interior of the cave even more eerie.But the torches were not bright enough to give us a full view of the room.

Lao Wang gestured to Liu Jingsheng, and Liu Jingsheng nodded.He pulled out a tactical torch from a military backpack and threw it into the hole.Lao Liu made a unique way to keep the flashlight spinning in the air.

At the same time as the torch was thrown into the room, the four of us rushed in from different positions.As the flashlight spins in the light, it hits the ground. There's no sign of fat Man or Mort's mummified body.Only the bodies of four drug dealers were found on the ground, along with boxes and boxes of heroin stacked on the ground.

The fat man did not hear anything in the cave outside, but carefully put his head in.When he was sure it was safe, he entered cautiously: "Huh?What about those monsters?"

"There are no fucking monsters. The room is so small. If there are monsters where are they?"Song Chunlei was a determined atheist who never missed an opportunity to fight superstition.

"Song Chunlei, you don't talk, first find the exit, and so go out to talk again."With that, Lao Wang led the way to the corner and opened the secret door, as Mort had done.

As soon as Lao Wang opened the secret door, a thin man's face came in. He opened his mouth and showed a row of fangs stained with human blood. He was Shouting something and rushed to Lao Wang.

Fuck! It's behind the door!

 

 

0