Chapter 13 A Man Twenty Years Ago
120 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Seeing the thin 'man' face stretched over, Lao Wang's reaction was very quick.He first smashed the door in the thin man's face, blocking it temporarily.At the same time, take a few steps back.Fat man followed behind to see the situation is not good, raised a pistol to play, Liu Jingsheng afraid he accidentally hurt Lao Wang, a stop him: "you go out and hide, now don't need you."

Without Lao Wang's order, Song, Liu and I were already aiming at the 'man' outside the door. When Lao Wang retreated to a safe position, the three of us pulled the trigger almost at the same time.

"Dada dada dada..."Three guns and ninety bullets broke the door in an instant, but it had no effect on the skinny man, it was only knocked back by the impact of the bullets.A cartridge shot was fired in a flash.As soon as the gun stops firing, it comes over again.

"Shoot him in the head!"Lao Wang almost shouted.His hand was busy, the muzzle of the Type 97 assault rifle spewing a stream of fire.In a moment, the thin man's face sparkled.The shot had an effect, and the thin 'man' made a wailing sound in his mouth, stretched out his arms and buried his face in it. It was obvious that Lao Wang's dozens of bullets had made it 'very painful'.

"Are you three fools!Shoot him in the head! 'Captain Wang roared.

"Don't worry, boss!We're changing bullets!"Liu Jingsheng and Song Chunlei than I quickly changed the magazine, the first thin 'people' head opened the fire, but the target has arms to block, it is difficult to have any effect.

"Aim and strike again!"Lao Wang voice when I also changed the cartridge clip, a pull gun bolt, aimed at the thin 'man' arm gap is a long point shot.Five or six bullets hit the same spot on its forehead."Ow...!"The Thin man let out a piercing howl, and a stream of black blood ran down his forehead.

Have the effect!I held the trigger to the bottom, and the bullet struck the wound in the thin man's forehead in a straight line. 'Bang!', similar to the sound of watermelon falling from high in the air to the ground, the thin 'man's head was cracked open.He fell to the ground, twitched and stopped moving.

The black SAP in its head was splashing about.A few drops splashed on Lao Wang's face. "Yi" and smoke appeared on Lao Wang's face. In a twinkling of an eye, the skin of Lao Wang's face was corroded, and the exposed red flesh oozed red and yellow pus and blood, emitting a smell like fishy.The wound slowly began to expand outward and to erode into the flesh.

Lao Wang was trembling all over in pain and almost cried out in pain.Song Chunlei took out a medical bandage to wipe for him, I stopped: "do not wipe, do not know what liquid that is, may expand the corrosion area.""What then?To see Captain Wang die?"Song Chunlei was a simple man with strong limbs."Flush with water!Liu Jingsheng glared at Song, took out the military water bottle and began to wash Lao Wang's wound.

After a pot of water was poured down, the pus and blood were flushed away. The wound on Lao Wang's face was no longer enlarged, and red blood began to flow out.The wound on his cheek had corroded a big hole, and Lao Wang's tooth could be seen from the side.

Song Erleng and I will be Lao Wang's wound bandaged, Lao Wang has not been very quick: "Jixi dog" "what dog?"I don't get it.'Cocks!"Lao Wang repeated, and Liu Understood." Go on."

This time for Liu Jingsheng in front of the walk, along the corridor just took two steps, heard behind the direction of the hall sounded a gunshot: "Da Da da da da da..."The four of us did not hesitate, turned the direction, rushed in the first is Lao Wang.

Mort's drug dealers revolted?Even though there are only Zhang Yunwei and three of them on our side in the hall, Mort's guys can't win.

Lao Wang first reaction, regardless of the cheek pain, through the wall mumbled loudly: "copy through dozen (toward the head dozen)!", let us understand a word, the hall inside there are two mummies!!

A few seconds later, we rushed to the main hall. The shooting had stopped.The fat man came out of nowhere and stood behind us.

The scene in the hall stunned us.As Lao Wang had expected, the two mummies were indeed 'alive', but it seemed as if they had just been resurrected and one of them had been killed.Its head had been separated from its body and thrown near the tower of heads.

The remaining mummified body was cornered.A man in white hair was standing in front of it, looking at it coldly.The mummified body seems to be very afraid of the white-haired man in front of him, can not look at the white-haired man's eyes, but kept trembling in the corner.

I think I've seen this before. No, I've heard about it.Third uncle!My third uncle said, I seem to have seen the scene that the third uncle said, twenty years ago on the train, a burnt body in front of the white-haired man kept shaking, in the escape, was stopped by the third uncle, and finally died under the white-haired man's dagger.I had always thought it was a fairy tale made up by a third uncle, but now this scene was coming back to me.

Li Yan and his men were pointing their guns at the mummified body in a corner, not far from Mort's wizened body, when Wang, frowning, walked up to them and asked what had happened.

Nothing unusual had happened since the four of us (plus the fat man, five of us) had entered the darkroom.when the darkroom heard from the gunfire, Li Jiadong and Wang Donghui also want to go to reinforce.Just then the wall we had entered opened again and the white-haired man entered.

Excited to see the wall open, Mott was about to run out of the wall when Zhang kicked him to the ground.All attention was focused on the man with white hair.Li Yan thought the white-haired man was mort's gang, helping the drug dealers.

When Li Yan is about to interrogate white-haired man, a weird voice rang out in the hall.Take Li Yan's words.It was the sound of a sharp knife slicing through the glass, and there was something very unpleasant about it.

A scream followed, and the mummies, who had been sitting on the ground, suddenly began to scream.One hugged Mort in front, and the other rode Mort's back in the back.The limbs of the mummified body were wrapped around his body like vines.

The mummies in front of him were biting Mort's lips, sucking furiously.Another opens his mouth, cuts a vein in Mort's neck, and drinks his blood into his stomach. Mort has no strength to fight back. Moments later, Mort collapses to the ground, his pupils dilate, and he stops breathing.

Originally also concerned about Mulder's safety, Li Yan they did not dare to shoot.Now see target characters have died, Li Yan three people at the same time a pull gun bolt, to the two mummies is a fierce sweep.The bullet sent sparks through the mummified body.The mummified body, unharmed by the attack, continued to suck voraciously from Mulder's body until it had drained the last mouthful of blood and fluids.

A few seconds later, Mulder crumpled up, the mummified bodies licking their tongues and turning to look at li and the others, their mouths in an inscrutable position, their bloody fangs flashing.

Mort's drug dealers had already scattered and started to run outside. Just as they were about to escape, the wall rose again silently, leaving the front-runner only one step away from getting out, only to end up trapped again in the main hall.

Li Yan shot a clip ammunition finished, was about to change the magazine.A mummified body jumps over Mulder's corpse, opening its fangs to bite Li Yan.Li Yan is about to hold the head of the gun to block, he put out a hand behind him, strangled the neck of the mummified body in mid-air, the other hand arranged his white hair coldly say: "monster!"

The mummified body in the hands of the white-haired man began to struggle a few times. After hearing the voice of the white-haired man, he shuddered violently all over, as if he had seen something terrible, and began to keep shaking.

The white-haired man sneered: "Recognize me?I told you you'd all die in my hands, didn't I?The mummified body understood the white-haired man's words, trembling with increasing frequency, and a mournful wail came from his mouth.

Another mummified body also recognized the white-haired man, the body shivered for a moment, then turned to run to the entrance of the dark room, just ran two steps, the white-haired man behind it, a foot will be the mummified body kicked the corner, then coldly came a: "I said you can escape?"

Mummified body escape not to be able to, more did not have the idea that resist, kneel unexpectedly on the ground, to the man with white hair to knock head(1).The man with white hair remained unmoved, looking at it with a straight face and saying, "When you were human, I hated you.Now it's a dead man alive, and I can kill you..."

May feel there is no hope to continue to live, the white-haired man hands strangled the voice of the mummified howl more deplorable, the white-haired man frowned: "You worried?Then kill you first!"Say that finish, the other hand also clutched the mummy's neck, two hands to the opposite direction to force a twist, the living corpse's head off, with his head and body thrown far away.

At this time, Lao Wang and I a few of them rushed out of the dark room, found that there was no need for us to shoot.My eyes glaze over at the white-haired man.He looked back at me. "Do you know me?"

Note: (1)It's a kind of Chinese etiquette.Get down on your knees and hit your head forward.Usually used to beg for mercy.

 

 

1