Chapter 16 Lao Lin
115 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"This is a fucking fish ?.A bird fish!"Fat man stared at the strange fish in the direction of the water in a daze.Everyone else on the boat looked at it, too.The white-haired man waved his right hand to see that his gesture was to wipe the dotted line he had drawn.

Is this still a person?It is difficult to kill the living dead with bullets, but he did it with ease.His attitude to the living dead, as the living dead do to us, not only frightens the living dead into running around, but deceives them and beats them.Now draw a circle, and there are those with feathers and a mouth of tusks....Bird fish jump in.Say he is ordinary people anyone believe?

Li Yan took out a cigarette and gave it to the man with white hair: "Severe.It's quite an eye-opener. I've never heard of such feats before, but what kind of fish are those with feathers?"

The man with white hair wagged his hand and pushed his cigarette back: "This fish is called Winfish(1), a freshwater fish on the west coast under GUI Mountain.This fish has wings and cries like a mandarin duck. It dies when it leaves the water."

The fat man rolled his eyes. "What?You die without water?All fish die out of water.No, the Winfish jumped out of the water and left the water, right?Why didn't you watch it die?"I sighed tone, pulled pull the garment horn of fat man, fat man a face impatiently turn a head: "stem what you?"I pointed to the water, just the Winfish, has turned white belly, floating on the water.

Fat man stared at the dead fish and muttered, "You really cooperate with me. You float up as soon as I speak."\

No one on board took any notice of the fat man's soliloquy.Remembering the way the Winfish jumped out of the water with a finger in his mouth, I asked the white-haired man with a sick feeling, "What does this fish eat?At this size, it's not a piranha, is it?."

The white-haired man took a look at me: "When under GUI mountain, Winfish eat fish shrimp and aqua, but here...""They only eat carrion and the dead..." he said in a long voice.."

This words say I tremble, Song Chunlei did not hear out the meaning of the white-haired man's words: "Why here can only eat the dead?"The man with white hair said stoutly, "There is nothing in the water except dead people." As soon as he said this, the two boats were in complete silence.

A dull-witted drug-dealer in a nearby sampan lay prone on the planks, his head almost close to the water, watching the Winfish swim after him.Just when he felt very interesting, a pair of pale and dry hands, soundless out of the water.Before he knew it, his hands seized the drug dealer by the collar of his coat and dragged him into the water.

'What the devil!'shouted the fat man, raising his gun to the still rippling water.Lao Wang also saw: "Alert!There's something in the water! '

Not everyone saw what had just happened. While the remaining drug dealers were still looking around, the water around the sampans rippled, and then a dozen black figures sprang out of the water and jumped into the sampans like lightning.Thin dry figure, face ferocious appearance, fuck, is the living dead!Didn't they say there were only three living dead?Now add in the water, more than thirty!

"Dada dada dada..."At one moment shots rang out, prometheans jumped into the sampan from all sides, and the scattered attacks had little effect.a few seconds of time in the past, the side of the sampan only left Lao Wang, Liu Jingsheng two people, with the ship of several drug dealers have been bitten dead body dragged into the water, Zhang Yunwei and Li Jiadong also disappeared.

"You jump over here!I shouted at them both.At the same time, the white-haired man stabbed into the stomach of a living dead man, stroke down, a pair of air-dried viscera dropped into the sampan, in a flash the living dead into a dead body.Before he could pull out his dagger, four or five of the living dead jumped into the boat alongside the white-haired man, who kicked one of them into the water with his foot. He lost his balance and was dashed into the water by the remaining four.

Without the white-haired man to help us, we were on our own.This sampan can also move people have Li Yan, Song Chunlei and fatty, plus I four people.Fortunately, there were only two living dead left on board, and with my experience in the darkroom, I had dozens of bullets aimed at one of the living dead on his forehead."Dada dada...Poof!"The nearest living dead was shot in the head, and I took a step back to avoid his deadly brain.

One more!When I turned the gun round and fired again, the muzzle made a "quack" sound.Damn it, I'm out of bullets.Song Chunlei and Li Yan's bullet shot is not the same position, although hit the head of the living dead, but play no real effect.

I changed the magazine as fast as I could, took aim, and just as my finger touched the trigger, I saw a fat figure with an AK47 in his hand spewing out a stream of fire, exploding the promethean's head.Fat Man is a good shot...

Without further trouble, we turned our guns to the opposite sampan around Lao Wang and Liu Jingsheng's several promethean a fierce sweep.Fat Man threw out his AK-47 and replaced it with a Remington shotgun he found on the shore.

"Get down, you two!"The fat man yelled, pulled the musket and pulled the trigger. "Bang!Bam!Bam!Bam!Bam!"Five shots followed, and because the two boats were so close together, the impact of the shotguns drove several living deads, who surrounded the two captains, into a pool of water.

"Don't stand still!Come here, "cried the fat man.Lao Wang and Liu Jingsheng were both leaping toward our sampan.The two men had jumped into the air, and seeing that they were about to jump into the sampan, two living men suddenly sprang out of the water and threw them directly into the water from the air.After a few struggles, they were dragged to the bottom, and a minute later, their mutilated bodies came to the surface.

It happened so fast that when I fired again, Lao Wang and Liu Jingsheng had already fallen into the water. The bullet's power in the water was greatly reduced, and there was no threat to the living dead.

A minute later, the mutilated bodies of both men came to the surface.Helplessly looked at comrade-in-arms have been killed, my anger billows in the chest but can not find the channel to vent.More and more living deads gathered on the surface of the water and grinned at us.

Suddenly, I remembered fat man and some 'good thing' : 'Give me the dynamite!'

The fat man was stunned for a moment, and then reacted: "This is five kilograms of plastic explosive, which will blow up our own."

"Don't talk nonsense."I found the transparent waterproof bag containing plastic explosive and detonator directly in the fat man's bag.And threw it in the direction of the living dead.As soon as the charge entered the water, I aimed at the detonator and pulled the trigger.

"Boom!"A loud bang, the water was blown up four or five meters high column of water, stalactites kept falling overhead.Along with stalactites and stalagmites, the remains of the living dead...

The blast of air nearly tipped the sampan we were in.The four of us struggled to hold on to the edge of the sampan before we were thrown overboard.It was half a minute before the boat settled down.

"Can't you throw it half way?"The fat man stared at me, almost crouching in the sampan.

When the dynamite had been dropped, my mind went blank, and I felt the urge to die with the living dead.Now think of a moment of fear: "You don't remind me" "Too late!Will you give me a chance to speak!"The fat man's features were already tangled.

"Aren't we all dead?Don't quarrel."Song Chunlei and Li Yan talked, their tone is obviously in my side, gas fat straight hem but helpless.

Li Yan looked at the water: "Take Lao Wang's body back."

My heart a sad, and together with them to the old wang and their four bodies salvage the ship.Look for the body of the man with white hair again, however cannot find in any case.Well, that's it.The four of us discussed it. Let's go straight on. We should be near the shore.

The motor of the sampan was broken when the dynamite exploded, and the sampan was searched but no OARS were found.We had no choice but to row with the butt of a gun.A few steps forward, a cool wind down the neck into my back, I hit a shudder, my heart suddenly emerged a sense of foreboding...

Li Yan behind me touched me with his arm.I looked back, more than 20 meters away from us on the water someone is here to us' walk ', he 'walk' very slowly, every step left a string of ripples on the water.

The man was dressed in a police uniform with his hands in his pockets.The expression is a little dull, this son of a bitch to ashes I recognize, half a day ago I gave him a box of cigarettes.

"I told you not to come over to the dead man's pool, but you wouldn't listen.Oh, do you regret it now?"Lao Lin groaned, as if this were not what he wanted to see.

The fat man whispered to me, "Who is he?Do you know him?""He's the one who brought Mulder and us in, presumably descended from the living dead, as white hair said?"

Song Chunlei has put a gun to The old Lin's head, "Don't you be hypocritical!Didn't you arrange that?"

"You're wrong," Lin sighed. "At first I didn't really think of hurting you. I was only targeting Mort and his gang.They were selling drugs that endangered lives, and I did justice by killing them."

The fat man listen to anger drink a way: "that I?Who the fuck did I mess with, and why do I get involved?"

Lao Lin said coldly: "Which temple does not have the ghost that condescend to die(An ancient Chinese proverb means that the wronged person is very common.)?You can't do great things by paying too much attention to detail.Besides, aren't you still alive?"

I could not hold back my anger and shouted angrily, "What about Captain Wang?And my comrades who died here?Why?"

Lao Lin was silent for a moment before he said, "That's their bad luck. I didn't think you would get through that dead door.If you come in, you can't go out alive. You'd better accept your fate."

The last sentence is obviously said to us, we intend to attack first, Li Yan could not help it: "Don't talk nonsense with him!Shoot!"Then all four of us pulled the trigger on Lin's head at the same time. "Da Da..."

Note:(1) Winfish:A fish in ancient Chinese legend, having no scales but feathers and singing like a bird.

 

 

 

2