Chapter 17 Survival
99 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

With all the bullets gone, Lao Lin was still standing on the surface of the water.Unlike the living dead, he did not respond when he was shot. The bullet hit him 100 percent, but had no effect.His face was still gloomy.The bullet seemed to have passed through his body, leaving no trace.

"Why are you doing this?Lao Lin shook his head with a sigh. "Now that you have come in and know the secret here, you cannot get out alive.This is your destiny..."

In the middle of his words The old Lin froze, as if he had suddenly seen a living ghost.Staring in our direction, "No...No, I saw you fall into the water with my own eyes, and you could not have escaped the attack of the wizard's ancestor!"

The fat man is very impenetrable: "is he crazy, which of you fell into the water?"The fat man was too slow to respond, and When I turned my head and looked behind me, a white figure was standing in the water behind us, carrying a mass of something. The figure was white from head to foot. It was the white-haired man who had just fallen into the water.

"The wizarding ancestor?"The white-haired man sneered: "It is you arrogant Dian people who take him seriously.Here, I will give you back your ancestors!"Say that finish the ball in the hand 'thing' cast Lao Lin's in front.No one knew what the white-haired man had done, but the mass floated on the surface of the water and did not sink.

"The wizarding ancestor!"Lao Lin could see clearly that the 'thing' was the upper part of a man's body. The head above the body was covered with blood. There was nothing in the two sockets, and the eyeballs had been removed.

After seeing this part of the body, Lao Lin was hysterical. "It's impossible, I know you, it's impossible for you to kill the ancestor of the wizard. This is your disguise, isn't it?"

"Do you really know me?"The man with white hair walked slowly to Lao Lin and said, "What you know is what I want you to know.You should not have forgotten my words. I will retaliate more severely on those who have deceived me. Now the core has been destroyed and the ancestors of the wizard have died, leaving only you.You've lived two thousand years, and I've taught you how to use most of your powers, and now it's time to die..."

As an outsider, I seemed to hear a presumably, Lin should long ago meet white-haired man, but also against him, now white-haired man come back for revenge, he tried to make wizarding ancestor killed the white-haired man, just ambush the living dead should be with him as the goal, the king captain, there was no value in your death...

The man with white hair walked to Lao Lin step by step. Just now, the scene of the living dead appeared in the hall again. Lao Lin was trembling all over, unsteady on his feet, and he fell down and fell into the water.At the moment he fell into the water, the white-haired man came to his side, grabbed Lao Lin by the hair and pulled him out of the water.

Lin has no way to stand in the water, he half body bubble in the water, a pair of his eyes looked at the white-haired man without god, corners of the mouth a twitch, seems to be exhausted efforts to speak: "you let me go, I know a secret, that you gave me that a pill, I got the half to another person, he ate also didn't die, the three of us are the same physical qualities"

The white-haired man's pupils constricted, staring at Lao Lin without words.Old Lin saw an opportunity, then said: "You also said that I took the Dan medicine you gave, the effect is very bad.I suspected the pill was poisonous, so I gave half of it to someone to test it on, and we both survived. Who and where he lived is known only to me. Now that you've killed me, you'll never find him again."

The man with white hair still said nothing. His eyes looked at Lao Lin's with the eyes of a snake, as if trying to find something wrong in his eyes.So far, Lao Lin was determined: "Spare me, and I will tell you where he is.Then I'll find a place to hide and never come out again.Give me a break..."

The white-haired man seemed to believe a little: "If you lie to me?"Lao Lin said, "I swear to my ancestors that if I cheat Wu Mian today, my soul will turn to blood after Death and I will die completely."It turned out that this white hair was called Wu Mian.

Feeling that he could trust this oath, wu Mian, the white-haired man, nodded: "Ok, go ahead."Old Lin a little worried: "You let me go?""I can let you go. Tell me."

Wu Mian bowed his head and Lao Lin whispered a few words in his ear.Wu Mian was silent for a while before he said, "Is there anything hidden from me?"Lao Lin shook his head repeatedly. "No, that's all." Wu Mian nodded, grabbed Lao Lin by the hair and dragged him to my sampan.He pulled out a pistol and handed it to me. "You shoot him."

One more time?One moment it was' Give you a chance ', now it's 'I'll let you off'.He has never kept his promise.

'You said you'd let me off!Lao Lin stared at Wu Mian wide-eyed. "How could you deceive me?You're..."'Shut up!Wu Mian shouted out, "I only said, 'I will not kill you.' If someone else kill you, what matters to me?Kill him!"

I pulled the trigger, a bullet through Lao Lin's eyebrow, a stream of blood arrows spurted out, Lao Lin body back, died on the spot.A hundred rifle bullets could not have hurt him. Now a small pistol bullet would have killed Lao Lin.

What kind of gun is this?When Lao Lin died, I turned my attention to the gun.It looks like an ordinary type 92 military pistol in rough, but the weight is a little bit wrong, which is a little heavy. If you look more carefully, the body of the gun is heavily carved with many patterns, eh?How can it look more and more like a rune?

'Smoke from the dead body!Fat a loud scream, I looked up, Lin head come up to a smoke hole, then his eyes, mouth, nose, and bullet fire started together, Wu Mian loosened holding the hand of the hair, Lin's body submerged in the water, his body body is fire, it is strange that flame is not extinguished by water, there was no continued until we can't see.

As I was fastening the pistol to my belt, I heard Wu Mian say to us, "Go straight ahead. If you see the light, you can go out." The fat man said, "Who are you?We need an explanation when we get out.No one would believe a word of what happened today."

Wu Mian looked at the fat man: "I give the explanation will someone letter?Of course someone will teach you how to say that when you go out."Then he held out his palm and placed it in front of me. "Give it to me."

I took out a cigarette and handed it over. "Not a good cigarette."Wu Mian gave me a look: "don't pretend to be silly, return the gun to me" I make suddenly enlightened form: "you see me this memory, get used to, after firing the gun put away."Said reluctant  the ninety-two pistol back to Wu Mian.

He put away his gun, paid no attention to us, and turned away in the direction he had come.Song Chunlei shouted to Wu Mian: "Where are you going?"Wu Mian did not look back. As he walked away, he said," My business is not over yet. Go straight ahead and you will be out in twenty minutes."

Just as Wu Mian said, twenty minutes later, when we saw the light, the current suddenly became very strong. Instead of us rowing, the sampan followed the current all the way.After a few more minutes, the light in front of me grew brighter and brighter.The noise of the current grew louder.

Sitting in the sampan with his AK47 in his arms, the fat man leaned his ears and said, "What's that noise? Why does it sound so familiar?"His words reminded me, "The waterfall lies ahead!We've walked all the way up the mountain, and now we're falling over the waterfall!"

Song Chunlei didn't react: "Waterfall, what's wrong with that?""What's the matter?" I snapped.Jump off the boat!"Unfortunately, it's too late.Suddenly there was a great light and the sampan and all four of us fell over the waterfall.

To be precise, we did not fall from the top of the waterfall. The exit of the cave is hidden in the most rapid part of the waterfall, which is shielded by the water. It is difficult to find the hidden entrance from the outside.

Fortunately, there had been two weaponed-swimming sessions in the previous week, and a hundred training sessions at the bottom, and this little pool was not big enough to drown any of us (except the fat man, whose life we did not care for at the time).

As soon as I rose to the surface, I was dragged into a kayak by several large hands.Before I knew it, I had several guns pointed at me.A familiar voice said, "Put your guns away, Shen La and the others."

speaking is Wang Zuo, he and Wang Guofeng out of the water curtain cave, radio communication will have a signal, until the squadron leader with people came to reinforce, re-enter the water curtain cave, Lao Wang has taken us into the dead door.They did not go in the method, search for the entrance failed, squadron leader ordered the blockade of the whole mountain, at the same time sent to the temporary headquarters on the mountainside to get explosives and explosives equipment, he wants to blow open the dead door...

Squadron leader got the news that we had appeared, quickly walked out of the water curtain cave.On the bank of the pool, the bodies of Lao Wang, Li Jiadong, Liu Jingsheng, Zhang Yunwei and Drug dealer Mort are neatly laid out.

Never since the formation of our squadron has we suffered such a heavy loss.The nine-man squad and its leader lost four of their lives. This was not a battle with a professional soldier. The drug dealers were just militia fighters.

The squadron leader looks at Mort's dead body angrily, his teeth clattering, and suddenly pulls out his gun and starts firing more shots at Mulder's dead body.The political commissar next to him saw that he was going to destroy the body and hugged him: "Lao Zhang, you can't shoot. You have to go to the autopsy. I can't explain why he had your bullet on him."

"Squadron Leader, Captain Wang's death has nothing to do with Mulder!"Seeing the squadron leader start to lose his mind, I had to tell the truth.He hurried up to him, and in a low voice told the whole story of what had happened after he had entered the death-door.

The squadron leader listened and stared at me: "Are you telling fairy tales?"I a face of serious: "Song Chunlei and Li Yan, and the narcotics department of the comrades can give me proof," Song Chunlei and Li Yan behind me to the squadron leader nodded.Not far away, the fat man is vomiting water on the bank...

The squadron leader stopped talking to us, turned his head and shouted to the crowd, "Dynamite!Why haven't they arrived yet?I'm going to blow the hole!"As he finished, a slow voice said, "To blow up the hole?This is not going to work..."

 

 

1