Chapter 23 Equipment
614 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Director, so many false certificates, the cost is very high," hao Wenming looked at him helplessly. "Who said it was false?The papers here are 100 percent genuine.As you both know, our work units should not be too ostentatious. When we go out for work, we cannot directly provide our work units. It is much more convenient to have these Id CARDS."

"Huh?Sun Pangzi first took a short stick out of the box and swung it straight into the wind. It turned out to be a police stick.

Fat Sun swings his stick a few times. "Is it a stick for the Bureau of Folklore Investigation?"Hao Wenming was a little impatient: "These are the basic equipment, are in the future you will use.One more thing to let you know in advance. You will have three months of special training from the Bureau of Folklore Research before you can start your job.

Fat Sun swings his stick a few times. "Is it a stick for the Bureau of Folklore Investigation?"Hao Wenming was a little impatient: "These are the basic equipment, are in the future you will use.One more thing to let you know in advance. You will have three months of special training from the Bureau of Folklore Research before you can start your job.

"Director, are you saying I can't work without training?Is the contract just signed void?"I'm regretting the contract just now, but I didn't think it would give me a chance so soon.

"Invalidated?"Hao Wenming looked at me with half a smile: "It is not me that the contract can become invalid, I would have quit, ninety-nine years ah, do you think you are joking?If you don't, extend your training until you pass.However, the extended training period is unpaid."

Sun Pangzi said, "Isn't that all work and no pay?"

Hao Wenming threw the end of the cigarette to the ground and said: "Well, don't talk nonsense.Before introducing the equipment, I would like to briefly talk about the internal structure of our Folklore Investigation and Research Bureau.

As I told you, the Bureau of Folklore Research has six investigation rooms.We belong to the First investigation room, also known as the General Investigation room. As the name implies, we are responsible for everything. The Investigation room 2 is in charge of domestic affairs, and Investigation room 3 headed by Hugo, whom you've just met, was in charge of the three major western religions in the country.The Investigation room 4 belongs to the Information and Archives Office.It is responsible for the summary and screening of incidents reported from all parts of the country, and then they report to each room.Ouyang, the director of the Investigation Room 5, is to the left, as you two have met. He is responsible for the development of equipment and the training of new personnel.

Originally, these words belong to the training program, Ouyang should be left to talk to you, but he has something to do, I have to talk to you first.

"No," said Sun Pangzi, picking his fingers and saying, "Director, there are only five investigation rooms, and you didn't mention six."

"Is that so?I didn't say?Can't you?"Hao Wenming said the three questions have no confidence.I also say: "right, director Hao, want to investigate room 6 you did not introduce."

"You two have a good memory," Hao Wenming said in a tone that was not very positive. "The director of the sixth room is Wu Rendi. If there is something that the other five rooms cannot solve, he will be responsible for solving it."

Sun Pangzi said, "Is Director Wu so strong?Isn't that the trump card of the Bureau of Folklore Research?"

"All right, all right, let me give you the basic equipment."Hao Wenming was forced to change the subject.He took out the type 92 pistol which was on the top of the suitcase from Sun Pangzi. "One of you is a special type soldier and the other is a narcotics cop. You two are familiar with this, aren't you?"

I picked up my type-two, too, and had been looking only at the lower things, rather neglecting the pistol.Now that I hold it in my hand, I can see the difference between it and an ordinary Type 92 pistol.The whole body of the gun is carved with rune-like patterns, the body is overweight, holding in the hand, it feels very strange.Isn't this the pistol that Wu Mian, with white hair, gave me in the cave of water curtain? Lin's life was lost under the bullets he fired.

I took off the magazine and put another bullet in my hand.Unlike a regular bullet, the bullet has a rune carved into it and reflects light, making it look dazzling.

"Director, did the Bureau of Folklore Research for this gun make it itself?""I asked, holding up my medium ninety-two.

Hao Wenming said: this gun is made in China, reopened type to add something, on the basis of the markings on the rune carving, the Longhu Mounatin(Dragon and Tiger Mountain) ninth generation Sky Master (this is one of the cradles of the Chinese traditional religion Taoism, their leader is known as Sky Master, has inherited more than 50 generations) "amulst expel demons to suppress the ghost", although is copy of copy, but power is not small.The special bullet of this gun is also specially treated. The warhead is made of silver alloy, which has been treated with anti-oxidation treatment. Moreover, the warhead has been specially processed, so that when it hits its target, it will explode twice, and inside it is concentrated cinnabar with high compression.As for the runes on the warhead...

"It is the 'soul seal charm' of Daoist Li Tianyi from Laoshan(another famous Chinese mountain linked to religion)."The door opened, Just met in the upstairs of the fifth chamber Director Ouyang left side cursing walked in.

Hao Wenming saw him into the shooting range, a little surprised: "You are not out to buy good things?Been cheated?"

"Forget it," said Ouyang angrily, "I met a cheater who told me that there was a copy of the" ghosts of Hell "painted by master Zhang of the first generation on the" Square sealed with evil spirits "of the Dragon and Tiger Mountains, and that it was more than 800 years old and had just been dug out of the earth.Let me have a look. The silk cloth for the copy is made of acrylic mixed with acrylic.

Ouyang then ignored Hao Wenming and took out two pieces of paper from his arms and put them on the table. He stretched out his right index finger and put it on the table for me and Fatty. "Come here, you two," he said, "and write the year, month and day of your birth on the paper.Have you two had sex in the last three days?If there is, there is no need to write."

Looking at us in a daze, Hao Explained: "Director Ouyang this is to give you two to do this life amulst, with this amulst, if you have an accident outside, the bureau will know the first time."

After Sun Pangzi and I finished writing, Ouyang took out a silver needle and burned it in a lighter for a while. After that, he pricked a few drops of blood on the fingertip of sun Pangzi and me and dropped them on the rune paper.

"All right, I'll make the spells, Hao, and they'll give it to you."And he left the shooting range.

'Well, it's your job!Hao Wenming could not stop Ouyang, sighed and said: "Let's continue, just talked about where?""The introduction of the pistol is over, it's time to say something else," Hao Wenming nodded and began to talk about other equipment.

The police stick was incanted all over.The object like the mobile phone bag is the rune bag, which contains ten pieces of symbol paper, the specific function of the symbol paper Hao Civilization did not say, but said that when training, Ouyang will teach us how to use...

"Well, that's all.There's still time. Let's get some practice.According to the bureau of Folklore Research, investigators use only regular bullets at target practice.But this is your first practice. Special bullets are an exception."

Hao Wenming finished pushing the button and sent the special target to a place 50 meters away: "This kind of gun may not be the same as what you usually use. Let's find out how it feels."

Sun Pangzi put the magazine into the barrel of the gun, aiming at the target is a gun: "Pa!A sound.Hao Wenming looked at the monitor screen and said, "Ten rings, Sun, you are very good at shooting."I looked at the target and saw a red spot at the tenth ring.

"The red spot where the gunshot was fired is the second explosion of the warhead, and the cinnabar inside exploded.You are a good marksman, Sun."

"Director, within ninety-nine meters, I can hit anything I want. Fifty meters is too easy."Say "Clap clap clap..."He knocked out a cartridge.Maybe Sun Pangzi is too proud.No more dozen out of the ten rings, only in the eight, nine ring between hovering.

"Good, good, one hundred and twenty-ninth ring, pretty good."It's up to you, Shen," Hao Said, looking at the electronic report card.

I replaced a target shaped like a human body, which was also 50 meters away.Also do not aim to raise the hand is three shots "pa pa pa!".Three small holes with red spots appeared almost simultaneously between the eyebrows, throat and chest of the target.

When the third bullet came out, I found the next target.Like the fat man, I've shot all the bullets.A row of small red holes appeared neatly around the neck of the human-shaped target.With my last shot to the ground.The neck of the human - shaped target broke with a "click".The head fell off the target.Sun Pangzi is ok, he has seen my marksmanship in the water curtain cave, now will not be too surprised.But the side of Hao Wenming dumbfounded...

Hao Wenming a little excited, "it looks good ah, you are very good marksmanship.Unfortunately, we don't have any shooting contests inside the bureau.Or it must be you two."

My heart suddenly some afflictive, do not know why suddenly think of has died in the water curtain cave to Lao Wang...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

1