Leaving?
26 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Did I really accidentally drop a bomb on the city we declared to never attack?" Moe was puzzled, was there any differences sooner or later The Factory would bomb everyone of them didn't they learn that in the first War.

Random noises came out of the phone not only for Moe's ear but for everyone

"Yes I have heard you loud and clear, now press 0 to reach someone that cares" Moe continued "Hold on! If by any chance The Factory lost the war, can you promise me that I will be safe particularly in a hotel with a pool?"

"Have all your training led you to this?" Mr Dick coldly asked with his face that no emotion unless it was to show some irritation just like they told him to do.

"Yes" Moe said with an all knowing happy. Moe knew only soldiers and citizens die in War, the higher-ups just switches sides. I don't even want to fight them some are my friends she thought.

Mr Dick stood there with his emotionless face with his head going into a panic since he knew exactly what she was thinking because he been trying to do it for 10 long and painfully years since the first war and you thing they would have already learnt they lesson from the first, well probably once they are dead.

Mr Dick didn't knew she had it in her to think like that, so what if she was one of best soldiers they had? a child would also shoot at others to kill, press buttons to launch bombs with a happy on their face it wasn't anything special.

"Keep thinking like that and you will be in prison" Mr Dick said with a voice full with authority and no escape. When each of those words land on Moe's ears she felt her heart being stabbed repeatedly. She couldn't even go to that place for 4 years so what would be prison? Scenes of sating at the edge of the bed for 5 minutes before so can go was all anyone needed to know.

"Impossible I can't" Moe cried.

"Didn't you said you wanted to live in a gated community" seeing Moe so helpless always put Mr Dick in a good mood but remembering he have must fighting her for so long even at 10 years old fulled him with shame.

"What are they crazy?" Ruckus asked but he kept it to himself since he already knew all of them were crazy.

"I really can't shallow orange juice it's too hard, do you have anything else Ruckus?" said June. She was a girl that came from a place where people fly in air , swing on poles and shows God's greatest gift to man. The place mostly had women and it wasn't no church.

"But dead children isn't huh" Ruckus thought while handing her a glass of water. Bison stared at the same glass of water mindlessly while recalling and making sense some of the sudden outburst of girlfriend this morning.

It started with "You haven't listened to a fucking word I've said, have you?" his heart sank then she asked to look through his phone his heart sank even deeper. When he was already starting his own outburst of how annoying she was in times he was trying to make her happy by cuddling then she suddenly turn into a inquisitor asking him "I got a question and don't lie" even though she already made up her mind he was lying and excuses were useless. He said just forgot about it, she didn't realize how much he was saving her feeling in the argument they were having but she didn't have to say those hurtful thing he also have feeling.

"I didn't fall for her, I just stumbled a little that's all" Bison said to himself patting his back. He didn't waste time already planning dating as soon as possible in fear of being alone while thinking cautiously of how his girlfriend manipulate him into thinking she are the best woman he ever met. Then she hid all her bullshit.

How can she change, even lose herself and be surprise things wasn't the same but he didn't change, just catch on to the lies more often.

"We create our own heartbreaks because of our expectations" ran through his mind watching her leave. He wasn't going to be depressed about something he knew was going to happen.

"baa baa baa" I can see why her boyfriend cheated, Bison sigh helplessly.

"I need a man to pay all my bills, I need a man to make me laugh, I need a man that I can tell what to do" Bison didn't felt much of the series of demands of being a man, he seen and heard it all this life. He just looked at the price of the food he order for the date. The bill was $30.00.

"I should pay 29.98 and let her pay the rest since it look like she already have her own"

"Dating nowadays is pointless cause everyone either stuck on their ex or broken from sometime old they can't let go" Bison was offend but not surprise in the least "One thing I have to give to women they have a sixth sense that knows exactly where a man is at life" He said to himself.

Thinking about how he has only been thinking of going into a relationship to running away from his ex-girlfriend he decided to stop and focus on himself.

Bison already has a new girlfriend, it was love at first sight at the supermarket flirting by accident. He just hoped she wasn't apart of any group chats full of people trying to normalize their toxic behaviors in their relationships with acceptance from others.

Bison prayed that they were good for each other and would make each other better people.

I wonder what she is doing.

0