Front lines
13 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"In order to defeat our enemies we must think like our enemies" 
"Good I always wanted to kill myself" Moe said as the soldiers around her chuckles. Whether it was going to be a good time or bad Moe knew one thing only she was going to have a joke about it.
"With this plan a lot of us will died in this battle. It's the sacrifices we have to make to win"
"Great the is plan is shit isn't a plan to save as many asses as possible" Bison sigh. 
"Don't worry Bison you can stick to me during the mission since you're now feeling well" Adam said while look reassuringly to Bison patting his back.
"I would like to but I rather with someone else" Bison would love to be with Adam since he always look out for others before himself but Adam would all ways try to capture the enemy instead of killing them. 
When He asked him why he said "I don't want to kill someone just because I don't understand them" Bison thought that was the stupidest thing he ever heard, didn't that defeat the whole purpose of fighting in the war. We kill those we don't know and don't understand 
the bad guys, it works for both sides of the war it was something everyone agreed on. There were meeting kept in the morning to explain those things, it were canceled Bison understood, why would you explain anything to people who don't asks any questions. 
"You know Adam you're a really good solider and a great person for saving so many of them so don't beat yourself up too much" 
"Yeah I saved a person but what about the other who die behind my back" Adam said with a smile.
"We don't have the sufficient amount of guns and ammunition. It's snowing, the enemy clothes are whites and ours are the color of dog shit" said Major Tanner moving his eyes to look at all the different solders with various heights, faces and genders, in his eyes they were all the same. 
"All of them drop dead at this moment, how would you feel" He look at Mr Dick. 
"About the same as I feel about the people who just died" 
"Well ain't all fucked" Ruckus sat on a chair playing with a bullet remembering the last conversation he had with his wife Mary, you tend to do a lot more remembering when death is near. 
"Why do we have to send him to mad house he's just a child you know, he will just overreact with every little thing even wanting to kill at first sight" He continues reassuring her "We just need to tell him what to do" 
"Ruckus it's just therapy and I think it will be good for him"
"Good for him my ass" 
"Didn't he remind you of someone" she said frowning at him .
"Something will come to me when the time is right" 
"You said that yesterday" "Well now isn't the right time" He said while moving towards her to give a hug "Well make it the right time, war is caused due to the government failures and we shouldn't die for it" 
"I know we will get through it" he reassured her holding tighter in his arms "You know something funny happened" she smiled at him "I saw a naked girl on his phone and he said it was an advertisement, it's the internet doing internet things but I knew" "Well it could be, it's that time in his life after all, I hope he has good taste just like his father"
"Which one of them" she laughed at him continuing "I can't wait to see the lucky girl and if he does any stupid things I'm telling her" 
"Please don't give me more stuff to look forward to" Ruckus kept it to himself since he was in such a great mood. Ruckus stopped playing with the bullet "Mary will think of something she always does" Mr Dick sat on a chair remembering his time family, he couldn't recall anything since he spent all his time working so he can spent more time with them. "Just a little more and I will be out I swear" He kissed a picture of his wife and kids then a thought that came one too many invaded his mind "What if I die by then" a wave of emotion came over him like a storm, he was exhausted. 
"I wish I had spent more time with them" he sigh "If I did that I would have something to remember" He tried to remember anything from his parent but his father was a asshole, he hated his name. 
"I should have been with him more at least I would have some memories to laugh at" There were times when Dick and his mother were watching a movie and he would be passing by then stop midway walking, standing up to watch the entire movie then suddenly take out his clothes to go bath.
Moe didn't understand why Mr Dick was doing all of that work since they all were going to dead anyways. 

0