Chapter 152 – The Lewd Forbidden Section of the Subway Car (18+) 
8.9k 6 50
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"W-what are you d-doing!” stuttered the juicy round bubble butt ass protruding from a tent, or to be more accurate, stuttered the female tribal healer who happened to be the owner and sole proprietor of the juicy round bubble butt ass that poked out enticingly into the elements and into the moonlit night. 

Standing at full erect mast and bursting with vigor, little mister porcupine paid no mind to Vesta’s words as it squeezed its way through the crowded subway stop that was Vesta’s ass, pushed past all the pedestrians on their morning commute, and plunged itself into her subway car with the force of several thousand suns, squeezing through dozens of pedestrians to board the train which was already above occupancy. But this little mister porcupine asshole wasn’t done with just inconveniencing everyone’s morning commute, he held the door open and hopped in and out of the subway car, then in and out again, and again and again and again as the owner of the subway station protested and moaned in vain. 

“Nnnggggffff it huuuuuuurts!!” she moaned and panted. “It feeeeeeeels so weeeeeirdd!!! Aaaaaaaaahhhh~!” 

Nothing could stop the swaggering and swinging calamity that was mister porcupine from boarding and deboarding that subway car like an absolute madman, nothing in this universe or the next. Devon’s libido was a force of nature in and of itself, and no mortal female was safe from its ire. 

------

In a distant world, a shadowy figure sat on a couch in front of a fireplace. A butler walked in and handed the shadowy figure a plate full of… bloodied french fries? But on closer inspection, they were severed fingers, served in the same manner as one would a plate of fries…

The shadow man picked up a severed human finger and popped it into his mouth, chewing and gnashing before swallowing. 

In his hand was a certain reincarnator’s file. 

“Devon Hall…” he muttered. “The child of Mr. Sedah Hall and Mrs. Persepho–”

In his hand was another severed finger, ready to be popped into his mouth casually. But when the shadowy man’s eyes glazed over that last word he read on the reincarnator’s file, the severed meat dropped from his hand completely forgotten. 

“No,” he gasped, a noticeable shiver rising up his spine. He was searching for answers, searching for the reason why a mortal vessel could hold the death god’s own passive. But never in his wildest imagination did he expect the answer to be so simple, and yet so absolutely terrifying. “This cannot be,” he muttered. “Impossible.” 

“Butler!!!!” the man’s voice rang out, harsh and infused with demonic magic. 

The butler arrived shortly. Upon second glance, the suited male servant had a ram’s skull with horns painted completely red sitting on his face like a demonic ritual mask. 

“I need you to do me a favor.” 

“At once, my lord.”

“Visit the library of the fallen, and bring me this manuscript.”

The shadowy man scribbled something barely legible onto a small scrap of parchment, then handed it to the butler. 

A noticeable twitch of surprise could be seen in the butler’s eyebrows. “You desire this manuscript, my lord?” 

“Yes.”

“But we do not have permission to access the forbidden section–”

“Steal it.” 

The command was absolute. 

“Of course, my lord.” 

---

“Mmmffff… ahh… ahhhh… hahh…. haauhhhhh…. eeeugnnnn….” came a muffled voice from within the tent. 

“Ungg,” Devon grunted, having the absolute time of his life pumping his mister porcupine into the helpless amazon tribal healer’s plump pussy. He completely took advantage of the situation when she got stuck, and he just unbuttoned his pants and raped her right on the spot, just shoving mister porcupine in without a condom or anything of the sort. Completely raw, and it felt so damn good to fuck her raw.

Snores came from the tents in the cavern, loud enough to drown out the tribal healer Vesta’s muffled moans as her buxom and alluring butt and thighs were simply poking out defenselessly into the open. Who could resist just raping such a nice butt sticking out in the middle of nowhere? Certainly not Devon. 

“Haaaahh…. eeugggggnnnn….  aaaauuunnnngggg…” moaned the muffled swaying butt. “Ittttt feeeeeelss ssooooo stroooooonggggg!!” 

Mister porcupine showed no interest for the opinions of mortal women, and only concerned himself with the exquisite taste of female pussy. These walking sex objects were only good for breeding after all, as far as it was concerned. And the mighty porcupine was always right. 

“Hnggggggg….. ah….. hah…. haaaahhhhh!” moaned the hovering bubble butt. 

Read 100 chapters ahead at patreon~ Thaaaankkkkk youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu all the new people that pledged <333333333333333333

50