Arc 1 (Conception): (5) Goodbye? Part-2 (18+)
1.1k 3 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(5) Goodbye? Part-2 (18+)

It was as if a sex-crazy barbarian has awakened. I hop on her. Though I am clasping her down right now, she is not opposing. Her expression shows a hint of her confusion. But I didn't stop to ask her why. As my mind was filled with only desire to fuck her, dominate her nonstop!
I start kissing her tits while my hand roams on her stomach and sides as if memorizing her geography to make sure I conquer every territory on her. It was like to my mind conquering these territories will mark her mine and prove my dominance over her. Slowly, I keep kissing her lower and lower. A line from my kisses was soon made on her all body to her navel, which I was kissing. While my hands have slowly pushed her legs slightly to open and caress her inner thighs. In the meantime, Zuya was totally lost in this new sensation. As Zuya was not resisting anymore, I let my hand travel to her crotch, and with a finger, slowly start to trace the boundary of her pussy-lips. Only to realize that her pussy is flooded by now by her love nectar.

She was a buffet of unimaginable exotic, alluring, and charming sexy body parts as if she was made to be worshiped as a sexy goddess. Her big bosoms were impeccable in shape and size, driving me to suck on them. My hunger for sex was rising nonstop by watching her lovely cherry color nipples on her bouncing tits. My hand is not quitting at all, glued on them!

So, with my other hand, I drew her face closer, and our lips fell toward each other's, and my tongue penetrates her mouth. I only felt bliss.
Soon, I was milking her tits hard. My thumb and index finger raise a bit to pinch the nipple there, making Zuya mourn. I part my mouth for a bit and licks her soft lips, but she penetrating my lips with her tongue.

By now, my cock was rock hard with excitement and was standing like a pole. When Zuya looks down, her cheeks turned bright red, and she has a faint smile.

"Iyaaan," she screams when I move to her thin and smooth waist to flip her whole body. So that I could love her muscle-less, smooth, soft, and spotlessly white back by making her in doggie poss. I started kissing her nape and moved slowly by lightly kissing her back to mark her mine entirely. In the end, I was kissing her sexy ass and thighs. I grab her pure white and perfectly round ass and reveal Zuya's secret and sacred spots: her divine and beautiful like a goddess, cute, pink, virgin, pussy, and asshole.

A sweet musky scent was whiffing off her pussy and asshole as if inviting me to invade it and mark as my territory. It was raising my unruly barbaric desire to mate Zuya. I garbed both of her meaty ass-cheeks with my hands, spread them apart to open slightly more her lovely virgin pussy and asshole for me. I could hear the rising breath of Zuya from all the anticipation from what to come.

Barbarian in me could not stop anymore, so I start to lick the sides of her pussy gently and then moved slowly closer to her labia majora to suck it. I kept going on it for a few minutes until her pussy was flooded with her love juice. Then, I moved my tongue on the center of her pussylips and push it gently inside, opening her labia, and my tongue invades gently due to all the love juice inside her vagina. Her pussy juice floods my tongue, and I savor the sweet yet bitter love juice of Zuya. Meanwhile, I remove my hand from under her ass and gently massage her clitoris' hood until the little bean of pleasure engorges and stands.

Before finishing with her pussy, I move my tongue to her clitoris and give it a gentle lick with the tip. Instantly Zuya's body shivers and provides a long soft moan."Aaaahaan," Zuya moans.

Then, I shift my focus to her virgin asshole and plunge my face there for licking her asshole while making them sopping wet with my saliva and her love juice.

I again moved to her vagina after some time. This time I use my thumb to rub Zuya's already swollen clitoris. I can feel the blood pulsation in her clit, making it erect from my stimulation. Each touch was exhilarating for Zuya, "Aaahan… Ahnaa," She starts to moan even more loudly as I increase my thumb's speed on her clit.

"Oh, God...something is coming out. I am going to pee…," Zuya yells in her sweet voice as her whole body starts to convulse. But instead of her pee, her nectar starts gushing out from within. I began to drink with equal vigor, but her overflowing juices, instead of quenching my thirst, made me crave more and increased my hunger for her even further.

After having her first orgasm, Zuya realized that what she gushed out was not pee, and I have swallowed it all. Not even a drop was left behind. Her face was now blooming with a smile from it. Then, I moved my body again, and my mouth separates from her pussy. This made me lie on top of her with my crotch pressed against her ass. I adjusted my throbbing cock against her sopping wet pussy, and my face was now right next to hers. I held her soft breasts in my hands and massaged them.

Slowly, I plunged my cock inside her virgin pussy, dripping with love juice. My raging cock was soon moving inside her, penetrating her wet pussy like it owns this cave and meets a slight resistance. Which I did not care initially, and applied force to torn through it instantly.

This made Zuya raise a painful voice for the first time, "Nhaaa." Feeling sorry that I might have hurt her, I stopped and could touch her tight and thoroughly wet meat walls squeezing my cock. Soon, her meaty grip loosened, and I continued with penetration of her vagina. But this soft and squishy feeling of meaty grip from her pussy wall was making my mind go blank with pleasure. Then, I remembered, wait, she told me she wants her first to be her lover. Shit, she was a virgin. So, I decided to stay like this until her pain went away and asked her, "Does it still hurt? Should I wait longer?"

As I had her from the back, I could not see her face, but she still replied while covering her mouth with the backside of her hand, "No, you can move now. I can manage this much."

After getting her consent, I started to move my waist again, driving my cock out and in of her tight pussy, each time plowing and then corking it to stop her love juice from coming out. My hands were also playing with her tits, squashing and pulling them as I suck on her smooth neck and earlobe. She was divine. Inside her, it feels so tight, so delicate, so fluffy, and makes me think that fucking her was like idolizing her as a divine goddess. And she was like a goddess cleanse me of all my sins, with each thrust. The time I was in her, it like visiting heaven, but leaving her was agonizing as banishment from it. So, lost in this sensation, I was now thrusting faster and hard for trying to get deeper and last longer inside her divine pussy heaven. I was producing slapping sounds like a ringing bell before entering her temple door like ass-chicks with my crotch knocking with all this fanatic movement. Not much time has passed since I started worshiping her fanatically, but due to the pleasure of her divine grace's pussy, heaven has already overwhelmed me so much that pressure was beginning to grow in my tool of worship.

"Argaa," with a grunt, I squeeze her butter breasts and tribute my cum to mark her as mine by shoot it in her depth with my cock, but still, my motion didn't stop. Instead, I was thrusting even hard inside to mark my presence as deep as possible, soon she also cliched tightly with her pussy walls to orgasm with me. Resulting in her heaven pussy being flooded by our orgasm, which lasts only for a few tens of seconds. But the beast in me was now fully released with the only desire of marking this divine beauty' whole body and coupled with the fact that my raging boner hasn't lost its hardness in the slightest, it resulted in me continuously fucking her with all my might.

After some time, I removed my hands from her tits and grabbed her for flipping her for taking her in my embrace while we were still connected, and we finally continued fucking while in M-shape sitting. She then moved on me and brought her face closed to me to penetrate my lips. Now, we were connected in two places while I was fucking her. I then jam the fingers of my other hand inside her mouth to start massaging her tongue. To my surprise, Zuya is not making any painful voice. Instead, continuous moans of pleasure are leaking out. She is even sucking on my fingers inside her mouth on her own, making them covered entirely in her saliva. I take these sopping wet fingers out of her mouth and move them towards her ass.

"Aaah… t-there too?" Zuya speaks in a surprised, and a little bit scared tone as my wet fingers start to move around her butthole. While still banging her pussy with my cock on me, I slowly insert my index finger inside her asshole. "Aaaha," a moan leaks out from her mouth, and her pussy contracts around my dick and her butthole on my finger, which was halfway inside, making it hard to move both of them. But our mouth keeps on penetrating each other. Then she moved forcefully after easing. After my finger makes its way entirely inside her asshole, I start to make it come out and then go in again slowly. This was a novel pleasure for us where we were connected in three places with each other, and our morns have filled the barn, "lNahann….Ahaana"

Slowly, both her pussy and asshole become relaxed, allowing me to move freely. By now, her moans were even louder. So, without warning, I jammed my middle finger along with my index finger, making it two-finger assfuck. "lAhhan," she screams again. Resulting in the contraction of her both of holes too. But due to her cooperation, they also become loose almost soon. Then I start the session thoroughly finger-fucking her asshole while continuously banging her pussy.

Pleasure again builds inside my cock while she tightened her pussy as she also closed her third orgasm. I, too, shoot my cum inside her without stopping my waist or my fingers. Zuya's body even starts convulsing on me as she reaches an orgasm with me. Finally, after filling up her pussy twice, I remove my cock from the inside of her. My fingers out from her now gaping asshole. My dick is dripping wet from blood, semen, and love juices. While Zuya looks a bit tired, she is also panting and moaning on me.

For some reason, my lust for her hasn't dropped a single ounce. It's even soaring much higher than it was at first. Moved here to sleep position on hay bed and sitting close to her ass and stretch her ass-cheeks apart to reveal again her asshole, which was now gaping after finger-fucking. Seeing this inviting tight hole, my cock was also rock-hard. Without any care, I first moved some juice falling from her gaping pussy on this hole, and then I put my rock-hard cock inside it.

Even when Zuya knew what I wanted to her, she was still as scream raised from her mouth, "Aaaaaha," and her body froze from the sudden invasion. Though her asshole was really tight, much tighter than her pussy, and squeezing my dick as if wanting to tear it apart. If not for all the juice lubricating after moving from her pussy to her asshole coming in along my cock and making the penetration a bit easier, I am sure it would have got broken.

To help her feel please, I bring one of my hands to her pussy, and start rubbing her clit, while roughly bang her ass. So, I even inserted my fingers in her pussy, and we both moans in pleasure, "Oh God...feels Good… it feels so good… I am cuming...Aaahaan," and her body is again relaxed now. Since then, she was having continuous long orgasms from being stimulated in the ass and pussy. Cum was also rising to shoot out of my cock from this simulating pleasure of fucking her exotic asshole. The feeling was so intense that I could feel my consciousness fading along with my squirting cum.
----

You're a lifesaver. Literally, thanks for believing in me and reading the chapter till the end. So if you like the story and want to help out - ratings or favorites are just one click but help with the story's growth.

If you wish to know more about this story ahead of the released public chapter. 

Please join my Patreon to access up to 14 advanced chapters. I know you want to learn more about the story ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)!

 

10