Arc 1 (Conception): (10) Loss of My bitch and warning (18+)
813 5 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(10) Loss of My bitch and warning (18+)

Announcement
I have added a map of the Boish Kingdom and Indus Continent on Patreon. These are public posts. Please visit to check them out. I all be updating new arts there.

In the morning, I was welcomed by Pata and Tuner's loud congratulations on becoming Man. Tuner would keep on trying to know what and how I did it yesterday night. After not getting anything from me, he stopped pestering me. Afterward, we purchased different things needed by the villagers. Avoiding the eyes of both older men, I bought a bracelet made of colored stones. Soon, We were on our way to the village.
----
This visit to Gazina city was an eye-opener to me in many ways. Pata and Tuner might have planed it for me to get over Zuya. But what they could not imagine was that this has made me feel like being grind between two large rocks.
I previously wanted to meet Zuya for the sex only. She might be bitch and whatnot, but she was mine and listen to me. In my heart, I know for some reason, that I wanted to feel her him my arms more than anything, the smell of her fresh hair, feeling of her skin on mine was all I wanted. Further, as I now know why Zuya and I are not possible. Everything becomes tragic. This makes me sad after having lousy sex with Zuya, as I can never substitute Zuya with anyone. I know, we might have only had sex only once, but that once was more than doing it with the likes of Zuya for a lifetime.
----
Even after reaching home, I could not rest in my room. I was just waiting for the evening to fast so that I could go to the animal barn to meet Zuya. I might have established the hierarchy in this Master-slave relationship, but then as soon as I reached the animal barn in the evening, an unknown fear begins to wail up as if telling of something terrible to occur.
She came to the animal barn later than expected time. Seeing me already present, she stopped and looking down, she said, "Master, Kola! I am sorry for making you wait."
But looking onto her, all my emotions flood me. Without saying anything, I hugged her. Her skin against mine, her breath, her heartbeat all made me realized that I need her by my side. After removing her from the hug, I put the bracelet into her arms. And I cried, "I am sorry, Zuya, for being a fool. I will never mistreat you ever again. Please do not hate me every."
Seeing Tears in my eyes. Zuya could not keep being angry anymore. This very man was her first love and has a special place in her heart no matter what happens in the future. Hidden in her heart, the girl who has not believed that her Kola has changed suddenly screams in her head, 'last time Kola was hurt by losing me. he has loved me in the past, still loves me, and will always love me.'
She also cried with me, "What are you saying, Master Kola? I love you. How could I hate you? I have always loved you. I always wished... I had no skill...to be in your arms..."
"How can God's be so cruel to separate us like this. "
"Master Kola, I had a vision last night. My goddess has spoken to me that you will get more than one skill, and one will help you hide other."
"You can see the goddess? why not you pray the goddess to be together?"
"Listen to me, my goddess has said that you have to follow this or else we will be forever separated."
Feeling the atmosphere getting heavy. I said, "I don't know the future, but today let me make you feel good."
She raised her head shyly and looked into my eyes and said while smiling, "Please do, Master Kola."
Tucking her hair back from the forehead, I lightly kissed it, then her chicks and finally her lips.
Our tounges were stirring in her mouth. When we shape rated, there was a line of saliva between our mouths.
"ahaaa...I love kissing. It makes my head go white. I love you, master Kola. ahhh."
I undressed her and gently laid her on the hay bed. I moved one hand to her pussy and others to her breast.
"Muhh...ahh...Don't suck them like that....master Kola."
"ahh...ahh... Master Kola's... fingers are... stirring me up...making me cum...ahh."
By now, her pussy was soaking wet with her love juice and her breathing heavy.
I showed her my wet fingers with her love juice.
"See how wet you are?"
"No...don't be so mean to me, master Kola."
I showed her my hard dick under my clothes. Zuya raised her head and softly kissed my lips and stoping from speaking further. Slowly she undressed me with her hands, and while her head only separated shortly to caught breath them, she started to kiss me from my lips to my neck and chest, and finally, taking my lumped cock in her hands, she began to give me a blowjob. After she had gotten over her hesitation of blowjob, she can make me reach a crescendo of satisfaction when she did it the first time.
I could not wait any longer, "See how hard my cock has become in anticipation of honey-sweet pussy of your."
"Hurry...hurry... Master Kola...put your dick in me."
"where should I put it, Zuya."
"Master is being mean to me again."
"There...there... don't be mad....tell me where do you want your master's dick."
"I want master's dick in ....in my wet pussy."
Smiling on how much shy Zuya was becoming from saying this. I penetrated her in her all in one go.
"Nnah...Amazing Master, you dick's so thick."
"I am moving now."
"Nnah...aahh...nnah"
"Master your dick is... Master your dick is... "
"Ahh...Ah...Ahhh..."
"Master, My pussy is...getting...tuned...inside...out."
"Ahh...Nnhana....ahhaha."
"Ahh...So deep...Hitting the back...."
"coming...coming"
"I am coming on master's dick."
"Ahhaaa....aha...."
I also came following Zuya.
"You came first. did it feel that good?"
"Ahh....yes."
after catching her breath, Zuya sat up and started to clean my dick. "Mn...mmn.....mn..ph."
"Doesh id feeel gooodd massterr?"
"Yeah! Crazy good. You have gotten great at this."
Seems like now we have no resistance towards having sex as Master and slave.
"Mn..ph...Mn...ph..."
While I was enjoying her service. She started deep throating to the base and making me reach the climax.
"Ahh...Coming..."
But she did not remove her mouth and swallowed it all.
"Mmn..nngh...puah...Master, I dreank it all. It was supper testy."
"I love you, Zuya."
While she was giving me a blowjob. I was fingering her asshole and have loosened it quite well. I was ready and penetrated her asshole in one go. It has a totally different feel to it.
"Nhii..ah...aah...aahh"
I started to move slowly.
"Naho..0oh!.....oh..oh...My butt feels fantastic."
"aaha...ahh.....coming..."
"Getting fucked fast and deep by my master's dick feels awesome."
We stayed in the barn even after our heaven defining love session. I know there were things I had to ask her, but fear of knowing them stopped me from asking. Zuya and I sleep on this hay bed till late at night. I know our families will look for us. But I also know that this was the last time she will be in the village. Seeing my reluctance to ask the most feared and necessary question, Zuya proceeded on her own and said, "Master, I know how much you wish me not to go. But the thought is although I became a noble by having four awaken skills. I have no right to choose my future from that moment on. Even then, I have done a few things to help Master, and she picked her clothes and took out a money pouch. Master here is some savings I have. Please take it and visit me in the Sharma house of the Gazina city, saying that you are interested in buying my family estate in Merata Village. It has enough money. Please remember the warning of the goddess to hide your skills. I need to leave the village tomorrow."
Saying so, she left the barn. She is the girl who knows how to making me go to cloud nine and rides me. Today, She was not riding me hard; instead, she slowly savored the feeling with her raised head and closed eyes as if engraving each motion to her memory. I might have been her partner today fucking her and rubbing her perfect sized breasts. But She was looking into my eyes as if searching for a similar emotion to check if everything happening I said and did today was real. Her each action was to make sure that my confession to her is honest, not a dream. All this emotion has shown me how powerless I am. I could not even protect the girl who is ready for anything for me and loved me with her whole heart and will do anything for me. But I am nothing. All I did was to watch how this world and its old systems have ruined my love life even before it could grow. I could not help but shout and cry my emotion out.
I quietly left the place and shut myself in my room.
----

Please like and comment on this chapter. It will keep me motivated.
If you wish to know more about the story in advance of Public release. Please join my Patreon to access up to 7 advanced chapters and maps.
I know you want to learn more about the story!

7