Arc 1 (Conception): (15) Hidden Desires (18+)
644 5 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Arc 1 (Conception): (15) Hidden Desires (18+)
Quina POV (continues)
As soon as I reached the adventure office, I show uncle Tuner and Haku talking. Seeing how I was dragging my big haul of the hunt from the ancient forest. The first thing they both did was scolding me while shouting, ' I am taking my life too lightly, and I am drunk on my newfound power of skill awakening.'
"Tell me why did you go to the ancient forest first thing after awakening. At least take someone to help you out in the forest. What would you do if something were to happen there? How would Manoj and people who care about you feel? Do you even know how many people care for you and are sad due to your recklessness? Now, tell me, what are divine mercy skills that have suddenly made you so reckless?" (Tuner)
I wanted to say, 'What can I do? The person I love is lying on the bed as others have bitten him. What will happen in the future? So I need to become strong. I will not stop until I can make sure that no one will harm him.' But ended up saying, "I was too sad after knowing about Kola and could not control my emotions. I could not help but trying to run away from all things I could not control before I know I was in the forest."(Qunia)
"Why are you wasting your life for someone who does not care for you at all." (Haku)
I could not help but answer Haku's question, "But would not Zuya leave him soon. Then I will be all he has. He will soon realize how much I love him. Then He will come to accept me, then I will be with him for life." (Qunia)
"Ohh... foolish girl...if your parents were not my good friends in the past and asked me to take care of you. Else I might not even care what you do with your life, so I will do all in my power to help you, and do not worry since I promised you, I will do what I can do for you. At least be more careful next time, when you decide to go to the ancient forest, or who will Kola marry...haha.
Now, hurry up and tell me what are your divine mercy skills?"(Tuner)
"Thank you, Tuner, Uncle. I know I can always count on you." seeing the wrinkled forehead of Haku, "You too, Haku Uncle is the best, and I am blessed with skills of Hunter and Barbarian." (Qunia)
Listening to my praise now, Haku had a smile on his face.
"Ohh... God, what game are you playing for giving opposing skill to one person? One is good for hiding and sudden attack, and the other is for bold and direct attack. Both are countering each other"(Tuner)
"Language Tuner, I am still here. Don't badmouth the gods for this girl's recklessness. If only she could control her emotions, this pair of skills can become a nightmare to her enemy. Imagine a hunter with the brute power of a barbarian. She would literally decimate her enemy and would be even more deadly than an assassin." (Haku)
"You are right. I am becoming more emotional after seeing more and more of these young blood wasted for no reason. Okay. Show me what you have got for me." (Tuner)
----
Today, 'the Boy' has come out with his father after the accident for the first time. I heard that he has forgotten his past memories, probably for the best. This was my chance to be his lover. This time, I can not be late or give up. I am also of marriageable age. Even my papa, Manoj, will keep on asking me these days to tell him any boy's name he should talk to for my marriage. Finally, I could not help, today and said, "I will only marry Kola or never in my life."
I want to talk to Kola, hug him, and love him, but I need to be strong to protect him above all. So, I will keep going to the forest, which soon becomes my next home. This routine will start as soon as I see Kola move to farm fields to work with his father. I was so happy knowing that I could be with Kola again.
----
The next day, all my beautiful dream of yesterday with Kola was nearly destroyed. I show Zuya suddenly came and talk to Kola. But thanks to God, Kola does not remember Zuya after the accident, making her leave as fast as she came. Why can she not keep quiet until some noble go and pick her? Let me have my dreams as you are going to have your city dream?
I was always okay with sharing my Kola with anyone Kola will love. Who told this Zuya to keep all of Kola for himself. But Do not worry, my Kola will have many beautiful women to satisfy his every desire.
----
As if her only goal is not letting me live a happy life. The next day, Zuya again came to meet Kola in the morning, and things were different this time. She said something and left with Kola. I wish I was more closely and could hear what she said. Anyway, today, I am following them, but instead of going to the village. They are moving to the animal-rearing area of her family. What is she planning?
----
They entered one of her family barn full of hay. I moved just outside the barn and could hear their conversations after listening to how Zuya was now a slave to her four skill awakening fate. She would be forced to live with someone she does not love and can never marry the one she loves. As if Gods was not satisfied with all this. Her happy moments and existence were taken away from the person who loved him and now behaves as if they are strangers.
This was the first time I realized whatever was happening to Zuya was terrible and awful. If I were in her place, maybe I would have killed myself by now. While I was contemplating Zuya's situation, seen in the barn suddenly changed, and they started to do something that was my dream. I wished I was in her place in the barn with Kola. I could not stop myself from touching me.
Soon even standing was impossible. My legs were like jelly by now. while they were busy together, I slightly ajar the door and sit-down on the floor. My one hand was rubbing my breast, and the other was fingering my pussy. It was taking me all of my will power to stop my moan from leaving my mouth. I might not be my Kola's first woman, but Zuya and Kola's love was showing me what my Kola desire.
To my pleaser, I orgasmed with Kola, I know this we are meant to be together. But, what I did not expect that my Kola did not even leave the other hole. I need to always make sure to keep it extra clean from now on. Otherwise, my Kola's divine cock will be dirty. They were still not stopping, making me go round two.
Ahh...my Kola even wants to make her his bitch...ah...I need to make sure my Kola will have enough bitches in the future...ahh....ummah...
Zuya was even cleaning his divine dick with his mouth....ahhh...
I need to stop making sound....ahh...
I wish I could give this bitch of Kola to him saying that no one can take his bitch or slave from him....ahh...
I again climaxed.
It looks like Kola is about to finish...they will soon open the door. I need to get out of here. I was totally wasted at the barn door. There my love juice was also spilled on the soil. I first dressed, then covered any sign of my presence here with dirt and left.
----
In the forest, My efficiency in killing wolf dogs and deer has increased. Uncle Haku was right. I need to be happy and control my emotions from governing my action. I need to be a master of my skills, not the slave of my skills. Since that day, I know all my Kola's needs, and Zuya has left the village, making me happier.
----
Today is Kola's awakening. I wanted to join him but could not as he has locked himself in his room. But soon in the morning, Pata came running for help from my father. I am feeling anxious. Is Kola okay? Did something happen to him?
In the afternoon, When Manoj came back from his home. I inquired him, "What happened, Papa?"

"Nothing. Looks like Kola's awakening needed his body to adapt to his new powers. Maybe his parents not having any skill makes his body a relatively weak vessel for skill awakening. But everything is fine now. Your Haku uncle has taken care of any hidden wound with his healing" (Manoj)
"Papa, Please, I beg you! I want to marry Kola. I cannot wait for long."
"I know, dear! I know how much you loved him from childhood. It is his blindness for not seeing your love for him.
If you really wish so. I will make sure that I will talk to Kola and his family. Do not cry, my child."
And He hugged me. I could not help but cry there as I was unsure why so many bad things were happening to him. I wanted to know what I could do to stop more bad from happening.

----


Please like and comment on this chapter. It will keep me motivated.
If you wish to know more about the story in advance of Public release. Please join my Patreon to access up to 7 advanced chapters and maps.
I know you want to learn more about the story!

5