Arc 1 (Conception): (17) Wedding night (18+)
717 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Arc 1 (Conception): (17) Wedding night (18+)

Tonight, in the Kola's room,

Quina could not wait any longer; she was finally with Kola. Tonight, her dreams were coming true, and she finally got married to Kola after all the ups and downs. She wanted to test every moment now, touch, and feel her skin on his to make sure this reality is not a dream. All she wanted now was to pounce on Kola and eat the sweetest honey syrup made lollipop for her.

 She could not let anyone stop her from it, not even Kola. With such a perfect specimen of a man, Qunia had no bottom line. Tossing out all rhyme and reason, Qunia wrapped her arms around Kola's neck as she raised a corner of her lips provocatively, inviting him to do more sinful things to her. So, before Kola could say anything, she pushed him on the bed and prevented him from saying anything. Then, first, she kissed his forehead, then his eyes, then his chicks, and finally, she reached his juicy lips she could only imagine till now. Her tongue entered his mouth and started to explore each part in it.

She let go of Kola's mouth when it was hard to breathe. Else, there is no way she would stop herself ever from kissing the honey-sweet mouth of Kola. 

Suddenly, Kola tried to say something after getting the much-needed air, but she moved her thin and beautiful index finger to his lips and said, "You can never imagine for how long I have waited for this night. So, all other things have to wait. Tonight only you and me matter and nothing in between. Tonight, I only want our name and love on our lips except nothing else. Let me show you the Boy how much I love you."

Then again, she started to kiss/suck his lips. She slowly, with her hands, loosen up the cloth and throw them out of bed. She reaches out with her hand and starts to rub Kola's cock. Feeling the rock hard hot rod, she always dreamed and seen from afar so close for the first time. She could not help but disengages from the mouth and positions herself in the space between Kola's legs. She spits on his cock. Then she deep throat the cock and start her mind-blowing blowjob. This obsessed lover-wife of Kola makes Kola's moans fill the room as he could not stop himself from cumming in the mouth of Qunia. 

Qunia opens her mouth only to show Kola how much of his baby-making juice fulls it. Her expression was like she had the world's most precious white thick lollipop syrup in the mouth. She enjoyed the taste, then drink it in one gulp. 

Soon, Qunia licks the cock clean for round two. While Kola was enjoying the aggressive and sex-hungry, Quina with his eyes closed. Qunia removed her clothes and positioned her locked gateway to womanhood for Kola's raised knight-sword like cock to break. When she slowly let her body slide down. She reached the lock and could feel the pain of tearing emerging from deep inside. As if He could feel the pain she is enduring, Kola holds her waist with hands and supports her descend on his cock and giving her much needed time to adjust herself to the pain of first sex.

But this simple gesture meant the whole world to her. She could not help but slowly let her upper body down on Kola's and slowly sob. This moment was the first for her in a long time, where someone cared for her feelings of discomfort and happiness. She could not help but slowly raises her head in position and look into the kindest pair of eyes. Two pairs of eyes locking onto each other, one is drowning in desire, the other so hot and filled with lust.

Kola's sexy thin lips slightly curled upwards tantalizingly as he chuckled lowly when he noticed Qunia's stunned and dazed eyes focused on him. Bending his head upward leisurely, he took her plump pink lips into his as he gently nibbled and licked them with his wet and soft tongue, making Quina flinch and open her eyes slightly wider in genuine surprise. 

As if the old evil has arisen by her this simple act, He was waiting, waiting for Qunia to plead for more. Qunia's eyes were glazed in desire as she felt Kola's large organ against hers, as he mercilessly teased her nipple with his rough fingers, and as his heated gaze threw her senses into disarray.

"Please...kiss me...more," Qunia begged with tears glistening in her large brown eyes, to which the man pleasantly groaned and immediately plunged into her mouth. His hot tongue invaded her thoroughly, entwining with hers and swirling their saliva inside, the overflowing liquids leaking from Qunia's lips and trailing down her chin.

Frantic breaths and the messy kiss's wet smacking sound resounded through the room, fueling their lust even more. Biting and sucking, the two indulged themselves wholly into the kiss. Kola responds with an evil grin, and Kola's unruly hand slowly rose upward towards her full and well-developed breasts. Cupping her right breast, he suddenly squeezed hard, eliciting a more startled and pleasant gasp from Quina. His index finger and thumb roughly kneaded the erect peak, and his other hand was now entangling itself into Qunia's hair, securely holding the back of her head as he braced himself on his elbow. He was ready to devour Qunia's enticing mouth.

The hand on Qunia's breast slid under her gown so that their burning skin could finally come into contact. The man's bulging item dripping with his pre-cum could be felt through his and Qunia's skin.

Letting each other gasp for breath after their long kiss, the man brought his lips to Qunia's ear, gently nibbled and licked her earlobe, then proceeded down towards her neck, collarbone neglected breast, leaving a trail of red marks. Breathing roughly against her white skin, he fiercely ground his enlarged hot rod against her bottom lips through the layers of skin, efficiently transferring his heat to her.

By now, his arms were positioned beside her head full of soft black hair as she lay on his body. She could feel his massive heat rod slowly rising within her womanhood. As he inched his package deeper by raising his body closer to the center, he brought his hot palm down to caress her lower abdomen.

Kola's scorching eyes looked down at Qunia's slightly parted lips in desire, about to dive in for the taking. He wanted to thrust his tongue deep into that quietly panting mouth; the earlier nip was far from enough for the man's gluttonous appetite.

'Ohh shit...' Qunia was utterly confused. She had no clue how these simple gestures were too much for her and making her moan as she reached closer and closer to orgasms by the most handsome man of her life. These stimulations have overwhelmed her so much pleasure that she could no longer feel the stinging sensation from breaking off her hymen. So, slowly she also joined Kola in motion to enjoy the sex. Their eyes remained locked through the whole ordeal while Quina pressed her scalding palm onto his body.

She was now in the arms of Kola. They both hugged each other for a long time, then separated. There was so much they wanted to do, and so many things to talk; from now own, we have every reason to share everything. Slowly they were embraced by sleep while in these thoughts of a beautiful future and exhausted. 

 

Please like and comment on this chapter. It will keep me motivated.

If you wish to know more about the story in advance of Public release. Please join my Patreon to access up to 10 advanced chapters and maps.

I know you want to learn more about the story!

3