Arc 1 (Conception): (16) Wedding
514 2 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Arc 1 (Conception): (16) Wedding
At Tuner's house,
"I know Qunia is a good girl, and we have played together with her as children. but I would like to talk to her before making a decision, which will affect both of our life." (Kola)
"This is now better. Let me call Qunia here!" saying, so Manoj left the room. After some time with Quina. For some reason, when I looked on her face, She was glowing.
"So, we will move out for some time. Talk and call us by knocking on the door if you come to a conclusion." Manoj and others left the room. I don't know the others, but I know for sure that Tuner will be just outside the door with his ears pressed on the door to spy on us.
Before I could even think about how to start the conversations,
"Kola, Please marry me. I will keep you safe from all the dangers and would love you all my life. Please be my husband!"
I was like, really...can you repeat what you just said.
"Do you not know that I have been in love with Zuya, until very recently? Do you not love anyone else? Are you really okay with marrying me? I have only one skill."
"I don't care what you do. All I want is to be by your side at every step of life. I even know more about you than you think. As the boy I have loved all this time is you since the time we first played together. On your one skill remark, even if you had no skill, I will still love you. Only you are made for me to love."
She was speaking so fast, and with each sentence, her face was becoming redder and redder. I do not know how anyone can have this much red face. And what does she mean that she knows about me fall more than I think? Was she stalking me this whole time? Does she know about my secret relationship with Zuya? Naaa... No girl will marry me after seeing my beastly side. I am overthinking.
"Do you know that I am planning to move out of this village after marriage? are you ready for it?"
"World outside the village, seeing it while hugging you look more beautiful."
I could not help but question the sanity of Qunia. Then I realized that how Zuya and I were made in love and doing many foolish things. Maybe she was telling the truth. When she said that she love me for a long time. Rather than being married to a girl I don't know or who love someone else. I think that Quina is a much better choice to marry.
"Okay, Do not regrate later from now on, you will be my wife."
As if she could not wait anymore, getting my Okay signal, she jumped and hugged me and kissed with passion my lips. No one can act this passionate, if not actually in love. At this moment, I forgot all about where I was, what has happened, and what will happen. All that matter was this beautiful partner, who was dying to be with me. No falsification was here; what was in between us was passionate love, affection, and need for stuffing each other in our arms and forget this world even exits. Before, I might have confused, Now I know that God has not yet forsaken me and given me something twice. Which people do not even get once.
Before, our emotions could overwhelm us to do something not seen in public. Tuner made noise,
"Ohh..hohoho...Young people are full of hormones, even make these old bones feel older. Can you both not stop for one day. You will be officially married by then, Okay. Do what you want, but after marriage."(Tuner)
"I think We better hurry up and move to Talk with Pata?"(Haku)
"No need to wait for tomorrow. Let us go. I can not keep this foolish girl with me for even a day. She did not even think for a second before agreeing to leave me, her family, and village to be with her lover." (Manoj)
I know it. These old trios would not give us any privacy and listen to everything we talked about.
"What do you mean, lover? They are a married couple now. The only officiation of a small ceremony to villagers is left."(Haku)
We moved to my home, where Pata and Rena were ready to have dinner. Today, they were delighted as all the other villagers' contemptuous look was no more after the forgiveness ceremony. It looks like God has yet to make them satiated as we reached there to talk about the marriage of mine and Quina.
Rena started to cry as she has lost hope after knowing that Zuya would live the village, and I have only loved here. Further, given the infamy collected by me during this time, looking for a girl to marry me would be nearly impossible. After Pata's approval, everyone was congratulating each other. At the same time, Quina and I were so absorbed in each other and did not realize that behind Quina's mother was following us all this time and show all the acts of intimacy we were doing. But to avoid our embracement after learning this. She said, "What is there to be so embarrassed about you both are husband and wife, just care about telling me how many grandchildren I should expect....hihihi.."
All we needed was a hole to jump in to hide our blushing face.
----
The next day, all of the villagers know that a ceremony will take place at the village church, thanks to the sound made by the special bell dedicate for ceremony notice. After coming to the church, villagers realized that it was a marriage ceremony for Kola and Quina.
This marriage ceremony was a simple vowing ceremony in front of the God Currian Statue in the church hall. This ceremony followed the well-wishing dinner at the village chief house-ground, where villagers wish the bride and groom wishes for the future and gave a gift. Only this place was large enough to allow all the people to eat without trouble. You do not expect much pricy gifts from villagers, only pragmatic one for village life, like grain sacks, knife, bow arrow, sword, trowel, etc.

----


Please like and comment on this chapter. It will keep me motivated.
If you wish to know more about the story in advance of Public release. Please join my Patreon to access up to 10 advanced chapters and maps.
I know you want to learn more about the story!

4