Arc 1 (Conception): (19) Ancient Forest
332 2 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Arc 1 (Conception): (19) Ancient Forest

 

The one-leaf cultivation technique has a unique advantage over other methods. In this cultivation process, cultivators do not need to buy or hunt for powerful monsters for divinity to strengthen the body and mind. It only requires to live in a tree and plant-rich environment, which can easily be found outside the city walls or made at home by planting many rich medicinal plants with healing or other magical effects. In the past glorious years of cultivation, this was easy to master technique used by nobles and commoner cultivators alike, leading to the bridging of the gap between the very separate status classes of the society.

In an ancient war fought by Heroes' of the past, also known as the ultimate war of supremacy, which destroyed the ancient continent into much smaller continents, one-leaf was one of the most powerful cultivation techniques cultivated most widely in the world. Due to the nature of the one-leaf cultivation method, no one could control its cultivator as they need nothing from others; simply, a forest will suffice to them. So, neither the High class of society nor cultivator sects liked this cultivation method. This leads to the systematic elimination of all the cultivators of one-leaf by all other sects and noble-royal families. The very existence of one-leaf was a threat to the system they wanted to maintain.

After hundreds of years of elimination, this cultivation method was lost in time, never seen before. Today, two new divine seed of this one-leaf method touched by the High-Goddess has come to existence unknown to the rest of the world, enjoying the glory earned in blood by their ancestors.

Maybe no place was better suited for reviving this lost method than Merata village near the ancient forest. After all, why would nobles and King think that a village had cultivators when no new person needed items and or demanded or purchased divine blessing affluent monster parts? Who would suspect that there is a method that only needs cultivators to live in the presence of trees and plants and consume magical and herbal plants as food? The older these trees are more beneficial to a cultivator in their cultivation to reach a higher level. This makes the ancient forest near Merata village heaven to cultivate one-leaf.  

----

While Kola and Qunia could not help but feel grateful to the Goddess of Plants for her blessing. Kola could not control his excitement, only wished to reach the village as soon as possible, and take a bath to clean all the filth on our skin. He knows that his decision to come here and to pray to the goddess of the plant was one of the best decisions of his life, but when he looked at Quina. To his surprise, she looked sad.

 "What happened, Quina?"

"Now, I feel like a fool. I have already leveled up to level-1 and wasted some of my body potentials." (Qunia)

"No, my dear wife Qunia, you can not think like this. Do you know that we can come here today to pray to our great high-goddess, all thanks to you being level-1? This was one of the great sacrifices you did for the good of our family, our future. See, now we know why people fear noblemen of even equal levels. Not even Tuner told me about this. We can be together without fear, all because of your sacrifice." 

While taking her in my embrace, this simple explanation was enough to bring a smile on her beautiful face. Her cute but straightforward demeanor of finding happiness in small things makes me envious sometimes.

After cooling down from all the excitement due to the one-leaf method, we know that waiting here anymore will be dangerous as all the wild animals come to hunt at night. We could not neglect the fact that this forest will be a source of all our future progress and development of my plans. I need to make sure that we need not be on guard all the time; we are here. We need a permanent secure place in the forest to cultivate.

Simultaneously, I also need to increase my reach in Gazina city to understand how I could get to Zuya and make her mine again. While our village might not offer much in this regard but the location of our village is unique. It was a village closest to the ancient forest. We could always hunt animals and sell meat and skin. I need to talk to Tuner about it. To meet Zuya and do something, I need to have power, the power to move the system to my will. These words are like a dream seen by all the losers, but I need to go beyond the reach of sickles binding me to the system's oppression. to reach out to Zuya, maybe to rescue her.

---- 

Qunia and I returned to the village with two hunted deer. The first thing we did was to clean our bodies of all the filth. Now that we had much more deer meat than we could consume. Therefore, I toked one deer body and visited Manoj's residence with Zuya for our first post-marriage visit. This was a village tradition to have the bride at least one post marriage visit to her parent's residence. This gives them much-needed guidance from their mothers on anything they needed to know. While I moved to Tuner's house. 

Tuner was being Tuner and drinking his alcohol all alone. I joined him for a drink.

"So, what is the groom doing at my place, leaving his bride home. Are you now getting cold-feet from marriage?" (Tuner)

"Naa.., Quite the opposite. I did not even want to see your face after seeing my beautiful wife." we both laughed after this.

"Jokes aside, why are you here?"(Tuner)

"I actually had come to ask you to go to Manoj's place to eat. Deer is on the menu. Also, I want to ask you how is wild meat market in Gazina city. Will the deer and rabbit meat from our village forest sell there."

"I think this is a good idea, Gazina city is not as close to forest-like ours, and all meat of cattle's raised in the city. Many rich people will like to satisfy their palate with the exotic taste of wild hunt's meat. But your problem will be to supply fresh meat to the city and reach your potential customers. While first can quickly be taken care of by a space ring, which I can help you get but reaching nobles and the rich people society of Gazina is beyond my limit. This thing you have to manage yourself. " (Tuner)

---- 

By night, we were in our room, and I was panting in bed with Quina after a heated season. In just two days, I know that If I did not manage my time with Quina, I would surely die in bed from to much sex. Her desire to be with me all the moment, followed by her insatiable capacity in bed, has even made me question myself, am I less active in bed than usual. But my experience was also limited with only two young girls and a pretend prostitute. So there was no meaning in this rumbling.

Instead, an even more pressing matter was bothering me. My short conversation with Tuner was kept on coming to my mind. Now I have a proper business possibility, and Tuner can also help me get a space ring as means. The only person I could think can help me in reaching the high-class society of Gazina was Zuya. But how will Qunia react to my meeting with Zuya? She also knows my past relationship with her. What was confusing and scary was the vision Zuya told me when I met her last time. The Incident of that day was like,

'..., I have done a few things to help Master... Master, here are some savings I have. Please take it and visit me in the Sharma house of the Gazina city, saying that you are interested in buying my family estate in Merata Village. It has enough money. Please remember the warning of the goddess to hide your skills....' (Zuya)

Her vision did hint me to look for her after reaching the city. I could not stop and told Qunia about my idea of business and how, after talking to Tuner, this looks possible only if we have reached in high circles of Gazina city.

I was expecting a very angry Qunia or crying Quina or many other things, but not the reaction she showed me. Her eyes now have a marvelous light in it, and her next word even gave me a heart attack.

"Kola, I have been waiting for you to meet Zuya. I want all your women to be protected and by your side. I will make sure that anyone who dares to touch the woman of my man will pay with his life."

"How do you know that Zuya is my woman, not a lover?"

As if feeling caught red-handed, she averted her eyes and said

"You just told me. I actually used the word accidentally."

Now, it was my time to feel like being caught red-handed. I composed myself and with a straight face asked,

"Then what do you mean by saying protecting the woman of my man. Are you not uncomfortable with the idea that I might love another woman more then you or you will get less and less time."

As if finding the right moment for showcasing her dedication Quina said with confidence, "My biggest desire is to be by your side and make sure that no one dares to encroach on your interest. This includes taking care of your other woman when you are enjoying with one or few. So that you can have a happy sex life. Your happiness is my happiness."

The sudden declaration was making me question my understanding of the world. Are all women in this world like this? Or maybe she was my biggest supporter in this world.

I could not help but promise to myself to include Qunia in all my future decisions and plans. Unknown to Qunia, Kola's trust in her has increased many levels. It was like she had already won her first battle of being Kola's number one woman before it started.

----

   

Please like and comment on this chapter. It will keep me motivated. 

If you wish to know more about the story in advance of Public release. 

Please join my Patreon to access up to 10 advanced chapters and maps.

I know you want to learn more about the story!

5