Author’s note, Summary, Maps and Additional information from the world of ‘Other-Worldly King (R-18)’
713 5 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Please enjoy the summary, maps, and other information to help with the story. But be warn many things might turn out to be spoilers to which will come in the future.

 

Very Short Summary:

 

Please be warned this story is slow in progress at start and accelerate as we proceed and become more packed with events affecting and shaping MC.

The whole ARC 1 (Conception) in story creates the platform where MC is introduced to characters, some stay, some leave and some die. But all play their part in shaping his character and future.

 

In ARC 1 (conception), our anemic MC learns of the world with the help of his parents and friends. Due to his mature brain he is also slowly integrating in society with a new perspective.

He find out how his lover, whom he no longer remember was being betrothed to some noble, but may be due to desperateness or some lingering emotions, she wishes to make new memories with him. But she leaves him after rekindling the flames.  

Soon, he also finds out about another lover he had and they both get married. But he was still driven to uneasiness to think that his first lover is in someone else arms while he sleep here easily with his wife. So, against the will of all he decided a plan to get back his loved one.

He also learned, how messed up at divine-level this world is and that he is a part of a big conspiracy by a defeated Goddess. Who ask him to garner all the power he can, as she protects him from other God-Goddess.

then the story moves to the other characters POV to complete the picture of the struggle ahead and will be active in the next ARC 2 (Birth)

 

A/N: Hope you will still like the story after this summery. Then you are more than welcome to read it.

Hi everyone!

J.R.R. Tolkien said, 'Fantasy is escapist, and that is its glory. It's our plain duty to escape and take as many people as we can!'.

If you have come this far here, you most likely want to read the story written by me. So, THANK YOU VERY MUCH in Advance!

This is an original story, which I'll be updating as the story comes to me. For now, my goal is to upload at least once a week, maybe more, depending on my schedule.

Edit: updates are every 3-4 days.

Here are a few notes about what it will definitely have:

It is a harem story. But that does not mean MC will fawn over each and every hole he comes across.

Edit: yep, two FLs are confirmed.

It may have slight smut.... still on the fence with this one, but here's a head-up just in case. I can add in more smut scenes if requested *wink* lmk in the comments!

Edit: yep, there's smut.

Our MC is a yandere. Which means he'll be possessive. He'll be obsessed with our FLs. He may do some questionable things to/for FLs.

Some violence. The story will have some struggles for power and a small-time villain. So, there may be some violent depictions.

There will definitely be a happy ending. As a reader, I abhor novels with sad or unfinished endings. I'll do my best to tie up all loose strings and create a beautiful happy ending.

Another thing to note: this will be a rough draft. You may notice some plot holes and/or errors in spelling, grammar, etc.

If you have any questions or comments, remember, please leave kind comments :) It's super encouraging for me to see what you all say, and I may update more *wink*

This is my first ever piece of written work that's novel-length. I'm so excited to go on this adventure with everyone!

Lastly, a disclaimer and copyright: This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, business, events, and incidents are the products of the author's imagination. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

I hope everyone enjoys the ride!

For a synopsis and other information, please go to chapter-'Synopsis, Summery, maps, and additional information from The world of 'Other-Worldly King (R-18)'.

Hope you have the best time reading it!

Xoxo

Kola (Author)
https://www.patreon.com/kola13


 

Status of the MC's in this chapter:

Adventure level: H                                                                                               Race: Human

Name: Kola                                                                                                            Age: 18 years

Job: Jobless                                                                                                           Level: 0

HP: 23/23                                         MP: 21/21                                                   SP: 26/26

Body Attributes :

  1. Physical Strength: 1.0                                                                                      2. Magical Strength: 0.8
  2. Physical Defense: 0.8                                                                                      4. Magical Defense: 0.7
  3. Body Density: 0.8                                                                                             6. Intelligence: 0.9
  4. Agility: 0.7                                                                                                          8. Wisdom: 0.5 

Skills (divine mercy): Merchant, level-0

{Assassin, level-0; Born to rule, level-0; Life-Phases, Level-0; Skill master, level-0, Soul Plunder, level-0, Wizard,level-0}*.

Note: All skills with the curly bracket and '*' are not visible on A-card.

 

----
Status of Qunia in this chapter:
Adventure level: H                                                                     Race: Human
Name: Qunia                                                                               Age: 18 years.
Job: barbaric Hunter                                                                 Level: 1
HP: 62/62                                       MP: 31/31                           SP: 67/67
Body Attributes :
1. Physical Strength: 3.0                                                             2. Magical Strength: 1.2
3. Physical Defense: 2.6                                                              4. Magical Defense: 1.1
5. Body Density: 2.5                                                                     6. Intelligence: 0.9
7. Agility: 1.2                                                                                  8. Wisdom: 1.0
Skills (divine mercy): Barbarian, level-0; Hunter, level-0.

 

I have created two maps with some efforts, I know not much in artistic or accuracy but I think it helps you visualize the story better as we move on. The first description of these maps comes when Kola sees them hanging on the walls of the adventurer guild in Gazina city. In the story even ordinary people have not much idea of the world as they live and die mostly in the place of their birth.

So, as I wanted to deliver them to you all here they are!

Indus Continent

Indus Continent

Boish Kingdom

Boish Kingdom

Thank you for reading and checking out my Patreon to access 14 advanced chapters and maps. I know you want to learn more about the story!

 

 

5