Arc 1 (Conception): (27) Reunion and Party
264 2 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

     

Please like and comment on this chapter. It will keep me motivated. If you can help me edit the chapters, please message me.

If you wish to know more about this story ahead of the released public chapter. 

Please join my Patreon to access up to 14 advanced chapters. I know you want to learn more about the story!

Arc 1 (Conception): (27) Reunion and Party

Today also Ramu is continuing with his free meat-sample campaign to advertise our Merata Wild Meat Shop. Things were much more positive as the news of Zuya noble house ordering the meat from our shop for the upcoming house party spread among people. So, demands of our shop's rabbit and hare meat have spiked suddenly, leading to the depletion of our meat stock in the shop by evening, and people wanted to book in advance our cheap rabbit and hare meat consignment coming from the forest.

While everything looks fine on the surface, there were many things not looking right for me. Like many of my slaves are still reporting being followed when going out, some even reported being beaten in dark alleys of the Chor gang's area. Due to being my slaves, they still follow orders and move in the market for doing jobs. But this should not be how things go around. When I even provided the Chor gang all the money they asked for, it was now as if the Chor gang is dead-set on creating trouble for me. The only thing they have not done to me yet is killing my slaves but have not left my slaves very far from it, and now many are bedridden. If this keeps happening, it would not be long before all my slaves are bedridden and none suitable for working in the shop or helping around. You could say that at this time, I am on the borderline of being a well-off merchant and a bankrupt merchant. To tell you the truth, I was also reaching my limit and feel of just killing the whole Chor gang flair up time-to-time. But I know that as good as this idea in anger might sound, but without backup entering the enemy base will leave my weak slaves to their mercy if even the one is left alive. If I ever attack, I have to see it to the end and ensure that none of them see the next day. All I was bidding for the right time.

But even more, pressing concern for me right now was arranging for more deer meat for tomorrow's party at Zuya estate. Since this order for the party at Zuya estate was my only saving grace. My only wish was that if only I could call or send a message to Qunia and asked her to get deer from Merata village. I was feeling desperate and left alone because even if I moved now for Merata village, there was no way to hunt all the deers in the limited time I have and return to Gazina city for the party in time.

Sometimes, I think that maybe I should use deer meat as the main attraction and introduce rabbit, hare, and other available meats to fill the demand gap. But, I also know that if I really did that, my shop's business will get killed even before growing in the high-class rich people of Gazina city. Simultaneously all my hopes and future plans with it. I could not help but wanted to shout and cry. After all, I have not even seen Zuya and have got involved in all kinds of problems, like lack of money, lack of meat, and Chor gang. What am I doing here?

----

Qunia side-story

Qunia today started her journey for Gazina city in early morning with three space rings full of deer meat and five bullock cart filled with other wild game meats. In this journey, Qunia was accompanied by 20 slaves who have managed to level-up and were much healthy now. Since this journey was planned ahead of time, she has managed to get enough carts for everyone to be seated this time and reduced their travel time to Gazina city, and they have two bullock carts with provisions enough for the whole travel reducing their time on the road in buying provision for Amara and Ventela villages.

Qunia was very excited to meet Kola soon, so she could not wait to join Kola in Gazina city. All this time, she has missed him every night alone on her bed. If not for Kola's request, giving her the strength to keep working to improve slaves' hunting experience for their business to run smoothly and provide them with a chance to live their life together without worries. She would not have stayed away for Kola and would already leave the village. 

----

(Happy Reunion)

When the caravan of Qunia with all the slaves and goods came in sight of Kola, He could not hide his happiness, ran to Qunia, hugged her, and kissed her many times on her face neck. He only stopped when Qunia could not contain her embracement of being watched by all people on the road their intimate moment and stopped him. And why would not Kola be excited? There were so many reasons for it, but one thing was clear as water that Qunia has saved him from darkness, engulfing his world like dark clouds where she raised like a beautiful Sun of hope and fulfillment... 

When everyone in the Merata shop shows Qunia bringing with her 20 level-1 or 2 slaves from Merata village, who were in much better health and strong as a bull. This raised the fallen moral of everyone in Merata Shop and their hope. Now, they could see a bright future, which was shrouded in the dark night after seeing their master's helplessness and once again showed that their master has some means to get regular wild meats and level them up and give happy and long life. This gave them a hope of living a healthy and long life.

Qunia brought with her 11 carts full of wild animals meat and 3 space rings full of deer meat. This elevated all pressure on Kola due to lack of meat to supply to party and for sale on our shop, but his biggest surprise was a large quantity of rare herbs from the forest. Qunia told him how Noah was excited upon seeing the Ancient forest and was working on herb collection like a maniac. Noah was surprised by the wealth of rare and aged herbs untouched for generations in the Ancient forest. Hence, Noah would not stop talking about the natural wealth accumulated in it and discuss why the kingdom tried to use it with others. 

These herbs have provided me with the much-needed resources for the cultivation of one-leaf to peck stage of level-0, after which I will take care of Chor Gang. As the majority of the slaves who leveled up did so under Noah while collecting herbs, so their fighting power was nominal. They all were allowed to train under Tom and Sam for the coming mission I have for them.

The most delightful news for me from the village was that my parents finally have the luxury to rest, as they have more than 10 slaves dedicated to taking care of their farms, ranches, and other needs at home. Also that they have moved in the better and bigger house to live.

But In the evening, Qunia became furious after seeing many wounded slaves and then knowing how the Chor gang was creating trouble for us. She just wanted to kill them all right now. Therefore, I stopped her and shared my plan of dealing with the Chor gang, in which she is also part to play as the main fighter of our attack. 

Who could control the burning fire of passion that was waiting to burn us this all time? Therefore, for tonight, we decided to move to the inn we stayed last time and quench our heart's thrust fueled by the fire of passion for many days of separation. I left other things to Ramu and other slaves to arrange. At night in our room, Qunia embraced me in her arms, and slowly our passion and thrust for each other erupted like a volcano and made this night long for both of us. 

----

The next day, everyone was busy with the arrangement for the party. Our contribution to the party was to supply wild deer meat and dishes mainly done by old housewife slaves. When the party started at night, there were many men and females in fancy dresses arriving from various parts of the Gazina city. While we were not allowed to join or go in front of such a high class of gathering rich people in Gazina city. All I could see was the potential customer if our meat or dishes made are fancied by any of them. Therefore, many of my slaves kept eyes on people eating or trying out dishes to see their reaction. We wanted to know that in the future which house or person we will look to sell meat.

While working with house servants and slaves of Zuya estate, many of my slaves managed to create many friendly relationships with them. While talking among themselves, many news and information were exposed to us, like Zuya household is not much respected as it does not have anyone other than Zuya as noble blood. The ties of this house with other older noble houses are close to nothing, but this shallow position was going to change today with the induction of Akash Zuya in the Blue-sky sect. Marking the establishment of a second pillar for this house to stand on.

Therefore, this party's purpose was to congratulate Akash Zuya of Zuya noble house on successfully joining the blue-sky sect as a member and to pay respect to the blue-sky sect's representative. Many noble houses of Gazina city were here joining the party tonight. So, this party was to declare to all noble class in Gazina city that this noble house has established another pillar to strengthen its foundation and consolidate its claim as a new political powerhouse of Gazina city and ruler sector-34. 

This party will serve as a warning and put pressure on their rivals, creating trouble for the sector-34's prosperity and law-order. Few old payers of the political arena of Gazina city have come to show their support to this new emerging power.

By tradition, each noble house's name is named after the family's first nobleman or woman's name. Therefore, as Zuya got awakened with four skills, becoming the first noble of house, her family got the surname of Zuya and is now called Zuya noble house. While after the marriage in Sharma noble house, Zuya is now known as her new noble name 'Kiki Zuya Sharma.' 

Initially, this household only has Zuya, but the new addition of Akash Zuya as a cultivator of the Blue-sky sect has given this upstart family much-needed stability. Many houses wanted to first associate this house in their faction, and raise their faction's power and supporters in the Gazina city's political arena.

----

The most fortunate thing for me tonight for me was that I show a cultivator of this world for the first time. He was nothing more than a self-indulgent arrogant man; all people were catering to his unreasonable demands. But, I could understand these people's fear, as they do not know why these cultivators were so much more robust and gifted in a fight than the same level and skill regular citizens. This has also strengthened the ideology of God's chosen. I could see him using fire magic as a parlor trick to get hook-up with noble ladies and young girls. This also gave me a chance to observe different magic being performed other than healing magic. After Observing this, I have a sudden epiphany on how to proceed with my wizard skill class.

5