The White Wolf: The Choice
202 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

THE WHITE WOLF

STATS:

[+2 Will of Fire, +1 Idealism, -2 Loyalty, -1 Chakra]

Current Health: 20
Max Health: 20

Skills: From 0 to 20
Strength: 0
Agility: 0
Survival: 10
Charisma: 1
Leadership: 3
Intelligence: 0
Wisdom: 4
Diplomacy: 0
Performance: 0
Persuasion: 0
Insight: 0
Intimidation: 3
Deception: 0
Nature: 9
Medicine: 5
Speed: 6

Stamina: From 0 to 10
Current Chakra Level: 10
Max Chakra Level: 10

Shinobi Skills: From 0 to 20
Ninjutsu: 4
Taijutsu: 7
Genjutsu: 0
Kenjutsu: 15

Chapter 1: The Choice

You're a scruffy little thing, more animal than man. You are a Hatake, a child of the Wild, a nomad of Fire Country. You remember being a wholly different person once, but that life is long gone, and you can't believe you used to be so sharp and witty of the tongue. You don't like talking, you don't like humans in general—they're rough, uncouth and deplorable. You were hunting for diner when you were caught in this crossfire. Monsters hunting a pup, how disgusting.

And they call you the savage. You give a quiet snort of derision.

Nothing about being reborn in a war-torn world is simple, but you're of the opinion that there's two ways to divide people; Pack and Not Pack. Defining Pack can be tricky sometimes—a father that raises his hand at you is not Pack, a stranger that feeds you could be Pack—but relying on your intuition, your instincts, tends to help you a lot. And when even they fail you, there's the wisdom of a past life long lived.

This time, both experience and instinct tell you one thing: pups should be protected. Sheltered. Loved.

But you're a lone hunter without backup. Can you afford to reveal yourself to the wide world?

They've successfully cornered the pup against a boulder—it's marked, a symbol of territory, which means this place is landmarked and belongs to a Clan. Just how close is the Pup to his home? So close to safety, and yet danger has still caught up.

The pup screams something at the men. It sounds like he meant it to be a threat but ends up coming as a pitiful plea. The men laugh. Your lips curl up in a snarl. Monsters. You're beginning to despise that symbol on their backs.

You don't have much time to decide anymore. Either you jump in with the element of surprise, or you make yourself scarce. You supposed you could also just stay where you are—it's a good hiding place and much safer than travelling through dangerous territory.

But you refuse to stay here and witness a pup be murdered—or worse.

What do you have in your arsenal that might help you with whatever you'll do next?
[Choose one]

[] A Chakra Blade
[] A Summoning Scroll
[] An Earth Jutsu

Not bad, though you wish you'd brought your father's sword with you too.

You take a deep breath. You have a weapon—for one surprise attack, or to defend yourself as you return to the Den. You have the element of surprise. Now is the time to decide.

One of the men pulls out a sword out of its scabbard. The pup reels back in fright.

Will you save the pup?
YES
NO

1