The Scorned Heiress
153 1 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

THE SCORNED HEIRESS

[+2 Idealism, +1 Loyalty, -2 Chakra, -1 Will of Fire]

Current Health: 20
Max Health: 20

Skills: From 0 to 20
Strength: 0
Agility: 0
Survival: 0
Charisma: 2
Leadership: 1
Intelligence: 3
Wisdom: 0
Diplomacy: 6
Performance: 7
Persuasion: 2
Insight: 0
Intimidation: 0
Deception: 0
Nature: 0
Medicine: 8

Stamina: From 0 to 10
Current Stamina Level: 10
Max Stamina Level: 10

Chapter 1: The Choice

People tend to underestimate you because of a number of things. Your status, your gender, your petite size and your delicate looks, carefully cultivated to please an absent-minded father and strict mother. They could not be more wrong. You're driven and ambitious and beautiful. The role of the obedient, docile daughter fits like an ill-fitted glove, but it has served you well till now. Nobody suspects the pliant future trophy wife to be the brain behind the family's successes, after all.

There's only one person who knows your secret, and you have their utmost loyalty only thanks to the money you keep lining their pocket with. Not that you mind—as long as they protect you with their life and obey your commands, you'd sell all your jewelry for their loyalty. A worthy investment.

Should you have the child saved? Will intervening in a Senju-Uchiha fight—ahem, execution—throw a wrench into your plans? Or will it give you an advantage unlike any other?

You have big plans, you can't afford to lose sight of them. Your brother is a fool. It wouldn't do for him to inherit the title—it would spell disaster for everyone and everything you've come to cherish. You're clever, and gifted with a silver tongue, and you have dreams too big for a mere nobleman's daughter, but you know what you're owed.

You realize you're gnawing on your nails and snatch your hand away from your mouth. Your gaze narrows, brain whirring.

You have your bodyguard. They are…
[Choose one]

[] a bombastic woman that can't be satiated. A nosy Yamanaka bastard, she left her Clan after an scandalous affair with the Nara Heiress. She's a true Clan-trained Jounin with a really useful clan jutsu, even if she tends to leave you unprotected in her quest for savory food.

[] a disgraced Samurai. Old in age but a fighter through and through, and loyal to you, his reluctant liege. Too unwilling to dirty his hands though, which you suppose makes him an excellent Samurai—you don't fear any back-stabbing or treachery from him. And yet, this is the World of Shinobi...

[] a greedy fellow going by the name of Kakuzu. He's only two years younger than you, and looks and acts like a street rat—which he is, technically—but by Kami, he's tenacious and doesn't ask you for anything more than your money and your smile.

Will your bodyguard be able to save the child? Most likely, yes. It'll leave you, or rather, your noble family name, open for retaliation—successfully bringing you unto the board of players, but far too close to a hostile situation.

The Senju will be indebted to you, though…

Do you want the child saved?
YES
NO

.

Next chapter: THE HOT-BLOODED REBEL

0