chapter 11
3 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Nick was in his room working on something on his computer. He was trying to focus but kept getting distracted. His mind was supposed to be on his homework but he kept having a beautiful image pop into his head. Judy. They had been dating for a little over a month now. They had been on the picnic, had taken a long walk through the park, gone to a movie with dinner at a fancy restaurant, and had a few study sessions in between. Things were going well between them.

 

'I wonder what she is doing right now,' he thought. He pulled out his phone and looked at his wallpaper. It was a picture of them at the park making silly faces at the camera. They both had ice cream smeared on their muzzles and you could tell they were happy. He focused on her. Her amethyst eyes glowed brightly. Her short fur was soft and luxurious. Every detail of her beauty stood out as clear as day.

 

He shook himself and put down his phone. 'I need to stop staring at her like some stalker and focus on my homework I don't have much time left for this'. He returned to his work and tried to focus.

 

-----------------------------

 

Judy was at the library trying to read. She had been reading for about an hour and was quite enjoying herself. She had finished the first book in the series some time ago. She had zoomed through all the way to book 4. She knew she was addicted to it now. When he gave her the first one she thought it might be interesting but not quite this good. She turned on her phone's screen to check the time and was once again distracted by her background. It was a picture of her and Nick hugging. They hadn't yet kissed. He had kissed her paw many times but he hadn't tried to kiss her yet. She was trying to be patient.

 

'I wonder what he's doing and why he hasn't texted me yet. He normally contacts me by lunch. Maybe he is having homework trouble.' she thought. She looked at him in the photo and studied his features. His long muzzle tucked between her ears while she cuddled under his chin. The way his ears were down and his smile was up showing just how much he cared for and trusted her. His eyes were closed, but she knew when they opened they would be the most deep emerald green she had ever seen. His russet fur contrasted with her grey in the best way. Making it seem like they were so different, but fit together perfectly. She decided she would go see him.

As she left the library her mom called.

 

"Hey mom what's up?" she said cheerfully.

 

"Hey bun bun, how you doing? Just thought I'd call and chat if you're not busy." she said.

 

"No I'm not. and I'm doing ok. How y'all doing?" she asked as she continued to walk.

 

"We are doing ok. Your father is out working on the tractor again. This time let's hope he doesn't try to amputate his finger again." She said jokingly.

 

Judy laughed, "Yeah he may need those for helping you around the house."

 

Bonnie giggled, "among other things."

 

"MOM!'' she shrieked embarrassed at her mothers innuendo.

 

"What sweatheart I was talking about things like looking up recipes in the cookbook."

She said innocently.

 

Judy chuckled into the phone, "You're so naughty. So what all y'all been up to?"

 

"O you know not alot, but what I want to know is more about this boy. You haven't told me anything except the first date. What's he like? Have you been on anymore dates? Are you being safe?" She rambled.

 

"Mom one at a time. We have been on a few dates now and I'm not dignifying that last question with a response. You know me better than that. He is sweet and caring, and such a gentleman. We always have fun when we get together. I really do like him." she said with a smile on her face.

 

"Sounds like an amazing buck. I'm glad you are enjoying yourself sweety. I hope he is all you want in a mate. So have you two kissed yet?" she asked.

 

"No we haven't," she said blushing, "He hasn't tried yet. I'm sure he wants to, but I think he is trying not to rush me." she said slowly.

 

"Well maybe you should just do it yourself!" Bonnie said laughing at her daughters embarrassment.

 

"Mom I can't do that. He may not be ready." Judy said, "Anyways I'm about where I'm going so I'll have to get off here soon."

 

"Ooo going to see him I presume." she said with a smirk.

 

"Yes I am and no not what you think crazy person." she rolled her eyes at her mother.

 

She chuckled and sighed, "young love, always so sweet. You go have fun. I love you sweety!"

 

"Bye mom" Judy said and hung up. She walked up to Nick's door and knocked.

 

He opened the door and smiled, "Hey there beautiful, what can I do for such a lovely lady?"

 

"Well perhaps you could show her a good time?" she chuckled

 

"O I dont know, might be a little soon to be going that far dont you think? I'll have you know madam I don't go that far until after I'm married." He said with a smirk.

She blushed brightly, "NICK!"

 

"What you propositioned me madam." he chuckled.

 

She bopped him on the shoulder. "sly fox" she grumbled.

 

He laughed at her "what can I help you with?"

 

"I figured you might need some help with that homework that's been bothering you today." she said.

 

"Well come on in and we shall see what kind of help you provide."

 

She entered and sat at his desk. They went over his homework and started trying to get it done together. After about an hour they moved from the desk to the bed so they could both sit comfortably. After they finished the homework Judy opened the Hulu on his computer and put on the movie '50 first dates'. They lay together cuddling and just enjoying each others company.

 

"I love this movie. Its so romantic." she whispered as they watched.

 

"I agree," he said looking down at her.

 

He looked into her eyes and became lost in their beauty. She gazed back at him and was lost in his eyes. Slowly their muzzles got closer and closer. Her eyes drooped and began to close, and his mirrored hers. his lips grew ever closer, and she leaned her head back hoping this was it. Just when she began to wonder if he had changed his mind, she felt his gentle lips brush softly against hers before withdawling slightly as though asking permision. She followed and pressed her lips to his. He pressed back and brought his paw up behind her head. She tilted her head slightly giving him better access, before she felt his tongue graze her lips seeking entry. She parted her lips and deepened the kiss and became lost. After a few moments that seemed like a lifetime, They parted, and stared into each others eyes.

 

Just then they heard "nothing beats a first kiss" come from the laptop and both of them chuckled.

 

"That was amazing Nick" she said continuing to look at him.

 

"I agree, Judy. And that was my first kiss." he said slightly embaresed.

 

"Mine too. I think id like another." She said leaning back in.

 

They kissed and spent the rest of the movie simply enjoying the closeness and care of each others embrace.

0