Pirates
1 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

About four hours have passed and Quiet, and Stan begin to wonder where Dariűse has ran off too. They wander around till they come across a group of girls. Some teenagers and some younger. Sitting around Dariűse, who seemed to have a little girl sitting on his shoulders, singing Disney songs and eating ice cream. They all seemed to really be enjoying themselves. Once they had finished their song Dariűse noticed that Stan, still handcuffed, and Quiet were waiting for him. “Well it looks like it's time for me to go.” Dariüse tells the girls. “Awww man for real? Come on just one more song.” The little girl pleads. Dariűse takes the little girl off his shoulders. “Nah I'm sorry I gotta go me and my buddies have an important mission ahead of us. The galaxy needs us.” He explains. “You really expect me to believe that?” She says unconvinced. Dariűse Laughs. “Ok fair but my friends do need me so I must go.” Dariüse relents. “Ok I guess. Maybe we can see each other here again sometime.” The little girl says hopefully. “I'll take that as a promise.” He says to the little girl with a wink and begins to walk away. The little girl waves as Dariűse, Stan, and Quiet walk off. “BYE MISTER DARIŰSE SIR. MAYBE NEXT TIME YOUR LAME FRIENDS WILL JOIN US.”

             They make their way back over to Cinderella's castle. When they enter they see Saira standing in the middle of a bunch of computers with people at them. She was now wearing a completely different dress than earlier. “Well looks like our mutual friend the G.B.P is up to some nasty tricks.” she tells them. “Like what?” Stan asks.

           “Well I see why they wanted the drive so bad. It contains their plans on how they use the games to influence areas where they are held and a long list of hits to be carried out by the top hunters in the G.B.P in a bid they claim will finally give them world control. There's no timeline on when any of it was or is supposed to go in action. But just know that drive is a detailed hand guide on how the G.B.P plan to not only take over the world but the lengths they are willing to go to, to accomplish those goals. Including a list of people they plan on taking out if they don't play ball with the whole thing.” Saira explains. “Damn.” Stan says in disbelief. “Yeah. And get this the first target for possible assassination is Mansa Musa. Apparently they are hard pressed to get their hands on all the resources Africa has to offer.” She continues.

          Just then Stan gets an idea. “That's right the self proclaimed king of Africa. I'll take him this information and ask for his help. Stan says. “His help to do what exactly?” Quiet questions. “To help me figure out what's going on. The whole of the G.B.P and every Hunter in existence is after us. And you don't want any answers. Stan explains. “What is it that you still wanna know? The G.B.P are clearly tryna hide the fact that they are secretly tryna take over the world. What more do you want?” Quiet questions. “What does this all have to do with me? Why did my life get ruined cause some government is tryna take over another? Why did my wife have to die?” Stan says. “You seek some kind of gratification or justification to what's going on and what you are doing and I'm not seeing any. From where I stand you just so happen to be the right guy at the wrong time for all of this to take place. And now you're dragging us all along for the ride.” Quiet tells him.

       Stan gets angry. “Don't you start this shit again you can leave whenever you choose.” “I don't know if you remember or not but a whole army of peace agents kinda left me with nowhere to go and no life to go back to. So you tell me where the fuck do I leave and go back to?” Quiet spits back. “Look, they can't just get away with doing all this.” Stan says. “And I'm guessing you gotta be the one to stop them. Hu? Well what makes you so fucking special?” Quiet questions. Saira cuts in. “Well how about you all stay here till you figure out your plan moving forward? Boys!! Someone get these cuffs off Stan here. And show them to our guest hotel.” One of the guards says "Yes ma'am." And removes the cuffs from Stan's wrists. Stan and Dariűse follow a guard out. Saira calls out to Quiet right before he goes to follow them out. “Why do you always have to be such a cynic?” She questions. “Most dogs bite their enemies. I bite my friends to save them.” Quiet responds. Quiet leaves the castle. Saira rolls her eyes and goes back to her laptop.

     Quiet catches up to Stan and Dariűse in the hotel lobby. “I got some connects in the Black Panther party that might be able to help you get your meeting with Mansa Musa.” Quiet tells Stan. “Thanks man I really appreciate it.” Stan says great fully. “Yeah whatever.” Quiet responds nonchalantly. Quiet walks away to find his room. “Is he always like this?” Dariüse inquires. Stan chuckles. “Unfortunately.” “I kinda like it.” Dariüse responds. Stan chuckles again.“Oh god please don't encourage him.” Stan walks away to find his room. Dariűse shrugs his shoulders and leaves to find his room as well.

      That night Stan has a night terror. Asrai smiles at Stan with tears in her eyes. She mouths the words "I love you." Stan stabs her in the back as they go to embrace each other. He jumps awake in the hotel room and looks around. He's alone in the dark. Stan breaks down and cries. In the morning Stan, Dariűse, and Quiet meet up with Saira and say their goodbyes before heading off to Palm Bay.

        When they get to the Bay they head for the pier to wait for Agwe. “I'm kinda excited to see Agwe again.” Dariüse tells them. Agwe's cargo ship pulls into the pier and they board the ship. “Welcome abraad brothas! Mi si unu be inna one piece.” Agwe greets them. “Thankfully.” Dariüse replies. “Suh ow di travel\'s cum pan let mi hear let mi hear.” Agwe asks them. “Well you wouldn't fucking believe it….” Dariüse starts. He and Agwe walk away catching up. Stan smirks to himself. “He just might be more friends with him then you now.” “Who says I'm friends with anyone?” Quiet responds. Quiet walks away. Stan walks to one side of the boat and just stares out into the open sea.

         Six days pass out at sea before they begin to be able to see the coast of Africa. As they do, speed boats start circling the ship. Agwe orders the ship to be stopped. “Why are we stopping?” Dariüse questions. “Wi be inna wah known as Pirate Alley now? Locals from starving countries control dem yah watas fiercely.” Agwe explains. “Should we be prepared to defend ourselves?” Dariüse asks. “Mi be anda di protection of di Great Black Caesar. No pirate wud dare.” Agwe tells him. A tall dark African man boards the ship with a crew of men. He looks Agwe up and down. “Who gave you permission to sail through our waters?” He questions. “Welcome abraad brothas. Mi ave cargo mi delivering tuh di Black Pantha Party. Mi be anda di protection of Black Caesar.” Agwe answers cheerfully. “Lemme see.” He says. Agwe reaches into his jacket and pulls out a medallion. The African pirate examines it. He looks almost disappointed for a second. He hands Agwe back the medallion and gives signal to his men to follow. Agwe orders the ship back into motion.

         “Is this a common thing for pirates?” Dariüse asks. “Unfortunately but dis likkle medallion here makes things nuff easia fi people like mi.” Agwe tells him. “How did you come about that medallion anyways?” Dariüse inquires. Agwe chuckles. “Ha! Mi stole it of course. Ha ha ha! From a man mi kill no less, him deserve it though an mi get a life at sea worry free fi mi troubles.” “You know you're pretty damn cool Agwe.” Dariüse compliments Agwe. “Arrr Mi bowy mi be a pirate.” Agwe responds with a chuckle. They both laugh and head under deck for some food.

        About a half a day or so later they reach Algiers, the capital of Algeria. Agwe sees them off. “Likkle more, mi gaan. Try fi stay outta chrent.” He says as they set off.

          As they walk around Stan and Dariűse are amazed by the buildings. Everything was white with a heavy French colonial style influence. Everywhere they went people greeted them and smiled. Probably because it was clear they were not natives of the country. Quiet stops them in front of what looked to be a normal apartment building in Algiers. Two large Algerians sat guard of the building. They both wore blue shirts, black pants, black leather jackets, and black berets with a shotgun sitting next to each of them. They seemed to be having a good time joking with each other in Arabic. When the three of them approach the guards, they stand, grab their shotguns and with smiles oh their faces greet them.

 مرحبا كيف يمكنني مساعدتك

 السلام عليكم  

Quiet removes his hood from his head. Both guards get an excited look on their faces. “Ahh Quiet, Huey has been awaiting your arrival.” One of them tells Quiet. One of the guards leads them inside. As they make their way to the top of the building. They can see that the building is filled with all kinds of people of all ages and every room seemed to have a use. Some are regular apartments, some are being used as offices, some are classrooms, others are used as large kitchens and bath areas. Every room seemed to have a purpose and a story all working together hidden behind an unassuming apartment building. When they reach the top, they come upon a large office. They enter to see a small circle of people talking at a table. Huey is the first to stand. “Brother Quiet it's great to see you have made it here in one piece.”

End of the thirteenth issue???

0