Chapter Forty-Two: Early Morning Fun With Altria
3.9k 7 90
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The next day I woke not long after dawn. I felt strangely refreshed, it was nice to have slept for the entire night without any interruptions. I dressed and quietly made my way downstairs to see if anyone else was already awake. It was quiet down there as I first made my way into the living room. No one was there, so I headed to the kitchen where I found Altria. She was quietly sat enjoying a cup of tea, so I pulled up a seat at the table and joined her.

“How are you feeling today?” I asked.

“Okay.” She answered.

“What was that attack you used yesterday? The one that brought the ceiling down.” I asked wanting to keep a conversation going.

“Oh that, it was the highest form of magic I possess, after the summoning technique that is.”

“It looks pretty dangerous and draining.”

“It is. One false move down there and we all would have died.”

“No wonder Lillia seemed a little worried about you using that.”

“Yeah. Well it turned out okay in the end.”

“It did… I was pretty worried for a bit back then. I thought Serin had killed it, but then it threw her across the room like it was nothing.”

“They are troublesome creatures. We were lucky that it was only one of them.”

“Is it common to find more than one of them at a time?”

“It was just strange that it was there in the first place.”

“How powerful is that creature? I mean are we likely to fight something that strong in the dungeon at Lintz?”

“The demon lord’s officer will be considerably stronger than that creature.”

“How will we be able to take them when we struggled with that ogre?”

“We’ll manage, Serin was just unlucky that the ogre got an arm free when she was going in close like that. It shouldn’t have happened. She’s brought cave ogres down more than once. The problem with them is their healing ability and their power. In an enclosed space like that they’re dangerous. It wasn’t the blow that injured her, it was the impact with the wall.”

“It’s just after seeing Serin being injured like that I’m a little nervous. She’s supposed to be an almost unrivalled swordswoman, but for a moment yesterday I thought she’d died.”

“Don’t let it get to you too much, she wasn’t killed. But it should be a warning to you, no matter how powerful or skilled you are, it only takes a moments bad luck to end your life.”

“I’ll try not too… It doesn’t normally go down like that though, does it?”

“No, no it doesn’t. That was really unlucky, another couple of strikes and that creature would have gone down. You would have thought nothing more of it, perhaps it was better this way. The truth of being an adventure is like this. Most aren’t killed by an adversary stronger than them, most are killed by a moments lapse of concentration or bad luck in a situation that they can normally handle. You should remember that.”

“I will… You don’t seem too worried.”

“I still worry, but I’ve been an adventurer for a long time. I’ve just got better at not showing it.”

“Hmm.”

“But you did well yesterday. Considering what happened, I’ve seen veteran adventurers go to pot when something unexpected like that happens.”

“Thanks… I didn’t feel like it at the time.”

“You kept your head. That’s what you need to do in those situations.”

“I’ll keep that in mind… Anyway, I wasn’t expecting you to be up this early this morning. You looked so drained yesterday!”

“I just woke early. Anyway, I’ve fully regained my mana from the attack, so I don’t need to recuperate any further. I’m surprised to see you up. Someone normally needs to wake you.”

“Yeah, well I had a good sleep last night, the entire night without any interruptions.” I said with a knowing smile.

“Well after what we saw yesterday, I’d be a little concerned if anyone was in the mood last night.”

“Me too…”

“Did you feel lonely?”

“Well, I was glad to have the sleep to be honest.”

“You know, it’s still pretty early. I can’t hear anyone else getting up, we probably have a while before anyone else gets up.” Altria said whilst getting up from her chair.

“What did you have in mind…”

My question was answered before I’d even finished my sentence. Altria had decided to climb on to my lap her legs straddling me as I sat on the chair.

“Is this okay?” I asked, wondering if someone from the village might see.

“I haven’t drawn the curtains yet and the door is locked… Besides it’s been a while since I had you to myself.” She said putting her arms around me.

I quickly glanced over my shoulder. She was right, it wasn’t like anyone was going to notice.

“See?” She said as I turned back

Altria started to gently kiss me, as she did so, she slowly rocked on my lap. Altira was the best kisser out of the girls, that was for sure. As she continued, any hesitation about the situation we were in slipped from my mind.

“Hmm, I thought you wouldn’t mind.” Altria said as she noticed the growing bulge as she rocked on my lap.

As she moved, I slid my hands up her bare thighs and under her short skirt. She was already wearing her armour, but there really was little more to it than a minimal chest guard and skirt made of leather.

“Which room were you in, do you think we should move?”

“No, it’s upstairs with the others. Let’s not wake them yet.”

 “Fine.”

As things started to heat up, I reached around the back of her top. There had to be a fastening mechanism somewhere on this thing. After a short search I found it found it and after a little more fumbling around I had it undone. Altria’s large and firm breasts almost pushed the armour off under their own weight. I grabbed one with my hand and squeezed whilst taking the other into my mouth, gently sucking a nibbling her nipple.

Over the last several days I’d used “special heal” more than any of my other skills. This meant I’d picked up quick a fine control of it. I activated the skill, just to my left hand as I squeezed Altria’s pert breast.

“Nnghh…” Slipped from Altria’s lips as I did so.

My other hand was still up her skirt and grabbing her butt, I slipped it to the inside of her thigh while slipping her pants aside I gently started to rub her clit while adding the skill to this hand as well.

“Theo…”

As she stated to get wetter, I slid my fingers inside. Pressing against the front of her pussy and bring them back and forth. I gradually increased the speed and strength. Altria started to moan louder and louder as I did so. By now she was soaking down there, but I didn’t stop until she came. I looked up to see her face flush with colour. Wanting to take things further I lifted Altria up and gently placed her on her back on the kitchen table. Luckily it was a good height for what I had in mind. I quickly dropped my trousers and underwear then lifted up her legs onto my shoulders and pushed inside, turning the skill right up.

Feeling refreshed this morning I didn’t go easy on Altria, my thighs slapping against her butt as I pounded away on her. She was already starting cum again as I nailed her, her insides convulsing and gripping my dick with each thrust. With one loud moan and hard thrust Altria’s juices sprayed out across the table and onto the floor. She’d really came hard that time. I gave her a moment to recover herself.

“Someone’s definitely full of energy this morning.” She commented.

“Yeah.”

Seeing that she had stopped twitching I lifted her of the table, spinning her around as her feet touched the ground and bent her over the table. This time I pushed inside from behind, going at her even harder than before. At this rate it was only a matter of time until the others were woken with all the noise that Altria was making. I was almost racing against their arrival. I was almost there as Altria started to cum yet again, her juices spraying over the floor with each thrust. Finally, I came inside her.

I pulled out. Altria stood up after a moment to collect herself, pulling up her panties from her ankles, still looking flush in the face.

“You really let me have it this morning!” She said after catching her breath.

“Well a good night’s rest does the world of good.”

“I think you’re improving.”

“Thanks...”

As I slipped my trousers back on, I heard some creaking coming from upstairs as someone got up and headed out of their room. It looked Like we had woken someone up. A few moments later and Lillia appeared in the kitchen.

“Moring you two. Up early?” She asked stepping inside.

“Err yeah.” I answered.

“You know I don’t mind, but could you at least keep it down a little. I would hate to think what the villagers would say, if they heard that from outside.”

“Sorry.” I apologised.

“I couldn’t help it. Theo was getting carried away!” Explained Altria.

“You know Altria, you could try and keep it in. It was only you I heard, and that was what woke me up!”

“I did, but you know how it is... I don’t remember you doing any better with that Lillia.” Altria answered a little cheekily.

90