Chapter Sixty-Six: Back at the Guild
2.3k 7 60
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I made it down to the baths and breathed a sigh of relief. They were completely deserted as I headed inside. At the very least, I would have them to myself for a little while, even if any of the girls did decide to come and use the male room.

I climbed in the warm water and sat on the ledge at the far end of the bath. It was great to feel the aches from the road and battles we had fought, melt away. I sat there just relaxing and enjoying the quiet of the bathroom. Still, the entire time I was there, I was expecting one of the girls to walk in. At the very least Siofra. She did seem to wash in here as a matter of course.

Ten minutes had passed and there was no sign of another soul coming to join me. I sat there waiting for a little longer. Was I a little disappointed that no one else had come, no. It was nice to have the place to myself, well maybe I was a little. When I had sat there for long enough, I decided it was time to get out and head back to my room before I ended up turning into a shrivelled prune.

After drying and changing back into my clothes, I headed back into the hallway outside. I passed the women’s bath and could make out the faint sounds of a group of women inside. It sounded like they were having fun. I hadn’t got so used to the girls fawning over me, that I got upset by them all having fun together without me. I thought this and continued up the corridor when a voice called out from behind me.

“Theo!” It was Serin.

I stopped and turned around to greet her. She had clearly just left the baths and the sight of her freshly washed and almost glowing brought a smile back to my face.

“Oh Serin, you’ve just washed up as well.” I noted.

“Yeah, the others are all still in there enjoying the bath.”

“I see, so it was you all.”

“Hmm, don’t tell me you wished we had all joined you now?”

“N-no. I just thought, didn’t you want to stay in there for longer.”

“Nope. They were all getting silly, and I thought I might come and see you for a bit before dinner… Shall we head back upstairs?”

“Sure.”

Serin walked alongside me and the pair of us headed back towards the stairs. We were soon back on our own floor, stopping once we reached the door to my room.

“I guess I’ll see you downstairs in a little while.” I said whilst grabbing the door handle.

“Um, I was hoping we could talk before we went downstairs. Can I come in?” Serin asked

“Yeah, of course.”

We both stepped inside and sat down next to each other on the end of my bed. It suddenly felt a little awkward, so I had to ask what she wanted.

“Is this about what I did the other day?”

“No, if I were still upset about that then I wouldn’t be here. But please don’t do something like that again.”

“I’ll try my best… What was it you wanted to talk about?”

“Well… I actually wanted to do this.” She said leaning in to kiss me.

It took me completely off guard, Serin acting like this, but I wasn’t going to stop her. If anything, I had been feeling in the need for some attention since we had returned. After a few moments we stopped for air.

“Hmm, yes. I’m glad we had that conversation.” I said with a chuckle.

“Good, then let’s continue.”

“Do we have time? Won’t the others be downstairs soon?”

“When I left them, they looked like they’d be in there for a while. I think we’ll be alright, and anyway, I’m sure they can wait if not, or eat without us.”

“I suppose.”

We both went in to kiss this time, each holding the other as we did so. I moved my arm along Serin’s leg and up her abdomen, she winced a little as I did so. She was clearly still a bit sore from the fight.

“Are you okay?” I asked.

“Yes, I’m fine.”

“Should you be doing this when you aren’t properly healed?”

“You’ll just have to heal me then, won’t you.” She replied a little suggestively.

We both laid back onto my bed, then rolled around to face each other, continuing to kiss as we did so. Things started to escalate from that point rapidly. First feeling each other through our clothes, then trying to remove them as quickly as possible. Serin winced once again as we got carried away.

“Here let me heal that.” I offered.

“Hold on a moment, let me finish taking my clothes off first.”

I wasn’t going to argue and just laid back on the bed, watching as Serin delicately finished undressing. She carefully undid the buttons on her blouse, then slowly removed the garment, placing on the floor at the side of the bed. She quickly removed her trousers and then just in her pants and bra climbed across the bed to me. I had already stripped down to my boxers as I waited for her.

I went to sit up as she climbed over, only to be interrupted.

“No stay there.” She insisted.

She slid down my boxers and pulling out my cock, leaning down and licking the tip, before sliding it inside her mouth. Damn, this was only the second time she had done something like this, but she already had the knack of it. It wasn’t long before I came.

Serin then proceeded to climb on top of me straddling me as she did. She quickly removed her panties, this time just dashing them on the floor instead of taking the time to place them down. I could tell just by looking at her that she was eager to get started.

She took my dick in her hand and carefully positioned it as she lowered herself down. She was already wet, just from anticipation. As I entered her, I activated “Special heal”.

“Mmmnn, Theo.” She moaned as I did so.

The look of pleasure was on her face, even as she had just started moving. I was doing this to heal her… It was definitely not because I liked to hear her voice like that or the expression on her face as I did so.

Serin rocked back and forth on her hips slowly building up speed. I grabbed and handful of her ample breast as she did so. Before long she started to climax, as she did so she leant forward, and we began to kiss again. After a few moments she rolled off me, then laid on her side looking at me.

“We’ve been a while, perhaps we should head downstairs soon?” She said still catching her breath a little.

“I don’t think so.” I answered sitting up.

I rolled her onto her back and started pushing apart her legs.

“The others… They’ll be waiting for us.” She protested.

“Huh? You were the one that said they can wait.”

I didn’t hesitate to lean in towards her pussy and start licking her clit. Serin stopped protesting and just moaned as I ate her out and fingered her. Seeing that she was now just going with it now, I got back out and pushing her legs further apart, then pushed my dick inside her. Our thighs slapped as I thrusted away, Serin pulling the pillows down the bed as she started to cum again.

Pulling out for a moment I rolled her over then pulled her to her knees, before pushing in from behind. I pulled on her hips as I started to really pound on her. She had never really recovered from the first round and was moaning loudly, whilst tightly gripping the bed sheets. Her insides clamped down on me as she came again, that was enough to send me over the edge.

After finishing up we both lay next to each other, still breathing heavily.

“Better now?” She asked.

“Yeah, I suppose…” I said rubbing my hand up her leg.

“Theo, we’ve been ages. You know it won’t be long before Lillia comes looking for us.”

“I suppose, she won’t mind though.”

“Well, she can’t join you at the moment, so perhaps we should head down before she comes looking?”

“Alright.”

“And anyway, I’m starting to get hungry!”

60