Chapter Seventy-Six: The Demonstration
2k 7 52
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After a moment’s pause, still wondering what exactly was going on here I answered her. Whatever it was, I decided to just go with it. I was sure that Liz knew a lot more than she was letting on and I really needed to know.

“So, what exactly did you want me to do?” I asked her.

“How about you start by giving me run down of the skills you possess and how you think that they work?” 

“Okay… Er…”

“Just tell me what you know. It doesn’t have to be a detailed explanation.”

“Right, well the first was “special heal” just like it sounds it heals, but there is an unexpected side on the person being healed.”

“Oh, and what is the side effect?” She asked wanting to know more.

“Well, it seems to induce a state of pleasure in the person being healed. I couldn’t say for sure, as I haven’t used it on myself, but it does seem to be enjoyable.”

“I see… Pleasure, as in sexual?” Liz asked now sitting up on the sofa.

“It seems that way.”

“Intriguing. Do continue.”

“Next there was “appraisal” I thought that it would give me information on a person’s status. It doesn’t. It seems to enable me to see through things, mainly people’s clothing.”

“Through people’s clothing?” Liz sounded a little shocked.

“Yes.”

“You aren’t using it right now, are you?” She asked, feigning embarrassment.

She did look as if she was starting to get a little excited from the thought.

“No, of course not!”

“Oh… That’s good. Carry on.”

“Then there was “disarm” I was expecting that to take a person’s weapon away, but it doesn’t. It seems to remove anything around a living object… On people it seems to remove their clothes, but it isn’t limited to just that.”

“These are all a little strange.”

“I know. I didn’t choose them.”

“I know that, don’t worry.”

She said that, but I could sense a little judgement in her gaze. Well, even if she knew I didn’t choose these abilities, it would only be natural to assume that someone would use them for their own ends. Which I suppose I had done to some extent.

“The next skill I gained was “disorient” which it kind of does to some extent, but really it seems to have more of an inhibition lowering effect. Somewhat like being drunk.”

“Is that all of them?” Liz asked.

“No there was one more… I’ve only used it once and I didn’t intend to use it on someone, but well I did. It’s called “purification”, but it doesn’t seem to purify anything, rather it seems to switch a woman’s sexual affection from men to women.”

“Hmm, well I won’t have you demonstrate that one on me.”

“That’s understandable. Hold on you want a demonstration of the others?”

“Yes, that is why I asked you back here.”

“I know, but I thought after you had heard all of that you would be put off.”

“If I don’t get you to demonstrate them, for all I know you could have made all of that up. Let’s see… Why don’t you start with disorient?”

“Really? But you might end up acting out of character.”

“Don’t worry, it will be fine.”

“Okay, but I did warn you.”

I knew that there was no getting out of this situation now. Despite having a good idea of where this would end up going from here on in, I did what Liz asked of me and activated “disorient”. There was no immediate reaction from her.

“Hmm, I don’t feel anything from it. Are you sure it works like you said?” She asked, looking a little unsure.

“Yeah, I’m pretty sure that’s how it works. I wasn’t expecting you to notice the effect right away.”

“Maybe we should test something else. Something that I can tell works right away. How about appraisal?”

“I could, but you seemed a little worried about me using that before.”

“Without my permission it would just be rude. I’ve got nothing to hide.” She said with a smile.

I couldn’t work out if at this point, she just thought that I wasn’t telling the truth about the skills or not, so she just wanted to test me.

“Okay sure, I’ll turn it on now.”

“Well… What do you think?” She asked leaning forward just a little.

“Very nice.”

She was wearing a nice lacey bra and panties, which were purple and matched the colour of her dress. She had a seriously nice body under her clothes. You couldn’t quite tell normally because of the way her robe hung over her, yes you could see her curves, but in no way could you tell just how toned she was. Halfway down her left thigh she had a garter that had three throwing knives attached to it.

“Is that all you have to say?” She said pouting a little.

“I mean, I’m liking the colour coded underwear… It’s very sexy and honestly, I’m kinda surprised just how hot a body you’ve got going under those clothes.”

She laughed.

“Oh… Thank you, but that wasn’t what I was wondering, and you could have just guessed that and be trying to flatter me.”

“Right… Well on your left leg you have three throwing knives hidden away.”

“So, it does work, very good.”

“I did say.”

“You did. Well, next I think we should try the um... Special heal was it?”

“We could, but honestly if I do that things might start to get carried away.”

“Oh really. Don’t you think I can control myself?”

“No, it’s not that, it’s just…”

“Then, it shouldn’t be a problem.”

Before I had chance to react, she had pulled one of the throwing knives out from her leg and made a small cut across her arm. “disorient” was definitely having the effect that I thought it had.

“Please heal this if you don’t mind.” She asked pointing at the fresh cut on her arm.

I was a little shocked that she went and did something like that. I had no doubt that she could heal a cut like that herself, but I wasn’t going to leave her there bleeding in front of me. I got up off the chair where I was sat and held my hand a little over the cut on her arm and then activated “special heal”. The cut gradually begun to close as the skin knitted itself back together. I’d only turned the skill on at its lowest level, but I could see the other effect was working on Liz, just like any of the other girls.

She was clearly trying to hold herself well, but the colour in her face and slight twitches from her lips gave it away.

“Do you see what I mean by the side effect?” I asked her.

“Yes…” She answered her voice wavering slightly. “I-I expect this has made you particularly popular with those girls?”

“Well, I won’t say they don’t appreciate its effects.”

The cut was getting closer to closing, I was wondering whether I should turn the skill off shortly. I looked up from the cut to Liz once again. As I did, she caught me off guard, with a little pull I went from a standing position to next to her on the sofa.

“Liz, it still hasn’t healed.” I told her.

“I know… You can keep the effect going. I just wanted you a little closer…” She said leaning towards me. “You don’t mind, do you?”

“Mind what?” I asked.

“Indulging me a little… I expect I will be able to show you a few things myself.”

“No, not at all.”

As soon as I answered she stopped holding back and almost pounced on me. Her witch hat slid off the side of her head, letting her long black hair slide around. The top of her low cut dress also slipped a little to the side, giving me a good view of what lay underneath without having to use “appraisal”. By this point I was already into what was going on and perched myself back up, then put my arms around her and we started kissing.

At the same time Liz was furiously trying to undo the buttons of my shirt, within moments she had it half off me. She stopped kissing me and breathing heavily from the effects of my skill she undid the buttons of my trousers. A moment later she had them off along with my boxers. She wasted no time in climbing on top of me, lifting up the bottom of her dress and slipping her panties to the side. The next thing I knew she was on top of me and rhythmically riding away with an intent look on her face.

There was no doubt that she could show me a thing or two. Even with the effects of the skill on her she was keeping her composure on top. As she swung her hips faster her purple dress finally lost its grip on her shoulders and fell about her waist, revealing her in just her underwear.

If she kept this up, I would be the first to reach a climax.

52