Chapter One Hundred and Twelve: Royally Screwed
1.7k 16 41
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Olentri placed a hand on my knee and worked it up my leg as she spoke. It was only then that I realised that she was coming onto me. She really was Altria’s mother. I didn’t quite know how to react.

“Should we be doing this?” I asked.

“Why? Do you think that Altria would be upset if she found out?”

“Well…” I thought about it. “No, I doubt that she would. That sort of thing doesn’t seem to bother her.”

“It wouldn’t.”

“But you’re a queen, and what about your husband?”

“Him? Oh, he wouldn’t care even if he found out. I told you earlier, he’s visiting one of his mistresses right now. Just so you know, it is the same for me.”

“Right.”

“Do you not want to? Do you not find me attractive?”

“No… I do.”

As quickly as I answered she leant forward and pushed me back onto the bed. She was every bit as forward as her daughter.

“You know, this is an honour. Only a select few will have a queen in this position.”

I didn’t doubt her words. By this point Olentri had followed me onto the bed and was straddling my lower half. She stopped to loosen the threads that held the back of her dress together, her large chest instantly trying to force itself out of the front.

“You aren’t expecting to just lay there and make me do all the work are you? I don’t like to be disappointed.” She told me.

I sat up and put my hands around her waist and started to kiss her. As I did, I worked my hands up her back and begun to work apart the threads that she had started to loosen herself. A few moments later and they were undone. I tilted Olentri to the side and exchanged positions with her, laying her down on the soft bed.

She pulled her arms out of the top of the dress and I slid it down her body. Once I had it past her feet I dropped in on the floor to the side of the bed. I stopped for a moment to admire her body. She had a great figure, especially for someone that was old enough to have an adult daughter. She wore an incredibly intricate white lace bra and panties.

“Well? I hope, I don’t disappoint.” She asked.

“Definitely not…”

“You know, I was once an adventurer myself. Before I took the crown that was.”

It definitely showed in the shape of her body, she still looked athletic. I quicky undid my shirt and tossed it to the side. I climbed over Olentri and we started kissing once again. I worked my hand around her back a gently unclipped her bra and threw it to the side. Sitting up slightly, I begun kissing my way down her body until I reached her panties. I slipped them off in a moment, then gently pushed open her legs.

With each hand on a thigh, I leant in and started to eat her out. Not wanting to disappoint, I activated “special heal” on the lowest level as I did so. Her juices were soon starting to flow, and I could hear her moans coming from above me. My right hand caressed her thigh as I pulled it towards her crotch, then slipping two fingers inside of her, I notched up the skill level. Olentri’s moans continued to grow louder as I did so. She was soon starting to climax, almost lifting her ass in the air as she did so.

“From the way you were talking, I wasn’t expecting you to be so sensitive.” I told her once she had finished.

“I-I’m not.” She said, now sounding more subdued than she was earlier.

“Did you still want to continue?” I asked her.

“Yes.”

I quickly removed my trousers and boxers, discarding them on the floor as I made my way up her body. After being the one to initiate by pushing me back onto the bed earlier, Olentri was now motionless and just lay there waiting for me, her legs wide open. We kissed as I slipped myself inside of her. She gasped a little as I entered and reactivated the skill.

Once I was fully inside, she wrapped her arms and legs around me, squeezing me as I rocked away. She was already making loud lewd noises. I was glad for the rooms soundproofing, if it wasn’t for that there was no way one of her servants wouldn’t have overheard. After building up some speed I sat up and pushed her legs apart from the knees and really started giving it to her. She came again in no time.

Not giving her any time to recover, I pulled her onto all fours and back into her from behind. I slapped her ass and squeezed it as I thrusted away hard. Olentri, looked back at me, seemingly a little surprised at my actions, but this only added to my enjoyment. Perhaps I was getting carried away, but there was something exciting about seeing a queen this helpless and treating her like this.

“Mnnghh, oh, Theo… This is too…” She moaned.

I kept on pounding away, even as she came again and her insides spasmed gripping me tightly. I couldn’t even make out what she was saying anymore as she moaned the room down. I notched up “special heal” to the max and fucked her even harder than before. Her arms gave away and she slid down on her front. But I still kept going. Her juices were spraying about the place with each thrust, and I was having to hold her up by her thighs, as she seemed to have lost control of her muscles.

She came even harder than before, and between the sexy noises she was making and her pussy gripping my dick, I came inside her. I let go of her thighs and she slipped onto the bed, rolling onto her side. I thought about rolling her onto her back and going again, but she barely seemed with it as it was. I wondered if pushing it too far could backfire later, so I left it for now.

I sat on the edge of the bed, picked up my shirt and started to dress. A minute or so later and Olentri sat up next to me. She placed her arms around me.

“That was really something you know…” She told me.

“Err, thanks.”

“I think I can see what my daughter sees in you after that.”

“I don’t know how it is for her, but you know she means more to me than that. I think a lot of her.”

“I’m glad to hear it… I would have you take me again, but I think if we stay up here any longer, we might draw some attention.”

“We were talking for quite some time before that as it was.”

“Yes, I don’t want us to be late for lunch… Um Theo, what would you say to doing that again sometime?” She asked me.

“Well, I wouldn’t mind. I don’t know when we’ll get the chance though.”

I wouldn’t say no to the chance of seeing her in one of the costumes she had hanging up around the place.

“I’m sure one will present itself.”

We both dressed ready to head back down to the others. Olentri spent some time at the mirror sorting her hair and making sure everything was in order before unlocking the door to her private room.

With Olentri looking as pristine as when we arrived, the colour in her face back to normal. We left the chamber behind and walked back into the meeting room. She locked the door behind as we went. The meeting room was empty, just like we left it. Part of me was worried that we would find Timothy, or one of the other servants waiting there wondering what had happened. She had ordered them not to disturb her and I expect they knew to follow that request.

We made our way downstairs and back to the room where the others were still waiting. By the looks of the snacks and drinks on the tables, they had been well looked after.

“You're back. That was quite the long talk... What were you discussing?” Asked Altria.

“I’m afraid that is between Theo and me. I think it’s best if we kept it that way.” Replied Olentri.

“What? Theo…” Altria asked turning her gaze to me.

“Sorry Altria, I promised your mother I would keep it between us.” I told her.

“Really?”

“Yes… Look, if I thought you needed to know I would tell you.”

“Fine. I suppose you wouldn’t keep something from me, unless you needed to.”

“I wouldn’t.”

Altria had never said anything like that before. I felt bad for not telling her, maybe I would later, but it seemed sensible to wait until the relic was in my possession first.

41