Chapter One Hundred and Forty-Eight: Dinner
975 2 29
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Celine seemed happy enough with Liz’s response.

“Does that mean that you are finished with the questions?” She asked.

“Yes, for now. You may do as you wish with him.”

“Yay!” Celine said almost jumping across the distance between us and pouncing on me.

She almost pushed me flat on my back and was aggressively kissing me right in front of everyone, already trying to remove items of my clothing.

“Hold on Celine.” I said pushing her back.

“But you said it was okay after!” She complained.

“It is, just not in front of everyone like this.”

“You’ve done this with all of them before.”

“Let’s go inside the tent at least.” I said getting to my feet and guiding Celine towards my tent.

“Okay.”

We had just climbed inside when I heard Serin from outside.

“Where are you going Altria?” She asked.

“I’m going to see if they need a hand.” Replied Altria.

“A hand, but how can you help?”

“I have a few ideas.” She said making her way to the tent.

Liz laughed at the exchange.

“Just let her go an unwind with them. We’re at a fairly safe spot for now, there might not be another chance for a while.” She said to Serin.

“I know.”

“Or did you want to join them? I can always watch over the camp for now, with Beth, that is if you didn’t want to join them too Beth?”

“No, no. I think I’ll sit this one out.” Answered Serin.

“Me too… I’m not sure that I’m comfortable with this situation. Doing that so obviously in front of everyone like that. I knew that his abilities would make him popular with other women, but I had no idea it was like this.” Answered Beth.

“Sounds like you’ve already had the experience with him?” Asked Liz.

“Well, yes. Somethings happened and yes, I did. For some reason I thought it was only me.”

“Oh, aren’t you willing to share him?”

“No, it’s nothing like that. I have no right to expect something like that. I was just surprised.”

I could hear the girls talking outside as Altria joined us inside.

“Oh, the cat has come too.” Celine said look up for a moment.

“You don’t mind, do you?” Asked Altria.

Altria was asking, but it didn’t look like she had any intention of not joining in if she didn’t receive a yes. She was already in the process of removing her clothes as she asked.

“No, not really.”

Celine had pounced on me as soon as we had gone inside the tent and by the time Altria had stepped inside, she had already pulled my trousers down and had begun sucking my dick. She returned to doing this the moment she had answered Altria. For now, I was just liying there and enjoying the sensation, whilst watching Altria remove her clothing. She slung her skirt down on the floor and removed her chest armour. Now just wearing her panties she climbed further inside the tent and lay next to me. She started to kiss me.

“You know you’re a lucky man, Theo.” She said as we held each other.

“It definitely feels like that right now.” I replied.

As we spoke Celine sat up again and climbed further up my body. Already naked, she hovered over my dick for a moment, before lowering herself down on it, her hands pressed against my chest. I leant my head back for a moment, overwhelmed by the sensation of her succubus powers. Then she started to move, as she did, I activated “special heal”. At the same time Altria climbed on top of me. She faced Celine and begun to kiss her as she was grinding on me. As she did this she leant forward, her butt in the air exposing the back of her pussy to my face.

With the girls getting carried away, I was almost feeling a little left out. With one hand I grabbed Altria’s firm ass, and with the other I slipped my fingers inside her wet pussy. She let out a cute moan and looked over her shoulder at me smiling. She turned back to Celine and the pair continued kissing while Celine road me. I was enjoying the sensation, but I wanted to be more involved. I notched up “Special heal” and squeezed Altria’s ass. Both girls moaned and then she looked over her shoulder again, I motioned with my head, and she seemed to guess my meaning. She pushed Celine back and as she did, I slipped out from underneath her. Altria was now laying on top of Celine.

Getting up on my knees, I slipped my dick inside Altria and begun pounding away, she arched her back as I did so. Celine muttered something I didn’t quite catch before Altria shut her up by kissing her. As she did, I slipped my fingers inside her pussy and fingered her as I nailed Altria. Both of the girls were getting noisier by the moment. I had no doubt in my mind that the others outside were listening. I could hear them talking only a few minutes ago. I didn’t think any more of it and continued to fuck Altria harder. Before long she started to climax, her pussy gripping me tightly. I thrusted even harder and faster, he juices spraying out with each thrust until she came hard. She flopped forward on Celine. I gently rolled her off and pulled Celine towards me.

“M-master.”

I pushed her legs wide apart, a slipped my dick inside and holding both of her thighs swung my hips violently. Celine was loving it. This was her food anyway and with the added benefit of “Special heal” she only enjoyed.

“Mm-mm-m-master harder!”

I wasn’t one to deny her request and gave her everything I had. Recklessly fucking her, whilst notching up the skill even higher. She pulled her legs wide open and grabbed me, squeezing me tightly as she came. She went a little limp and was gasping for breath as she tried to recover herself a little. While she did, Altria rolled over.

“Do me again.” She said while rubbing her clit.

I climbed off Celine and onto Altria. I squeezed her pert breasts as I made my way to kissing her. As I did Altria wrapped her legs around me. As she did so I came.

“You finished?” She asked looking a little disappointed.

“Sorry it just felt too good.”

“Don’t worry about that.” Celine said while sitting up and touching my back.

The sensation of her succubus power ran through me and in an instant, I was hard again. I sat up and spreading Altria’s legs, fucking her hard again. As I did so, Celine lay next to her, she kissed her while her hand wandered to her clit. Altria was almost overwhelmed right away. She let out the loudest moan and squirted a little as she came. Neither I nor Celine let up, as Altria’s eyes rolled into the back of her head, and she gripped the bedding under neath her as she rolled about from the pleasure. She pulled her legs back, her toes curling up, before finally going limp. I decided that was enough for her and pulled out. As I did so Celine jumped on me, pushing me back onto the sheets.

“Master!”

After that Celine road me until she had her fill. In the end I had to tell her to stop, I had been overusing my skill and the drain from her was proving to be too much. Things were starting to get hazy as she climbed off me.

“Are you okay?” She asked lying next to me.

“Yeah, I’ll be fine after a couple of potions.” I said whilst reaching for the pouch.

As I gulped down a stamina and mana potion, Altria sat up after regaining herself a little and climbed beside me. The three of us lay there for a while the two girls holding me tightly. It wasn’t a bad position to lay and recover in. After some time, I heard footsteps approach the tent. A moment later and Serin awkwardly poked her head around the corner.

“Ah I see that you have finished.” She said while glancing from me to Altria to Celine.

“Uh yeah, did you need something?” I asked.

“Yes, I didn’t want to interrupt, but well it’s getting dark, and we should really organise the watch shifts before anyone goes to bed.”

“Oh right, of course. We’ll be out in a moment, sorry.”  

“That’s fine, you don’t need to rush. I just thought I’d check. It suddenly went quiet, and I was worried you might have all fallen asleep after all that exertion.

“Ah haha… I’ll just get dressed.”

“Right, see you at the campfire.”

Serin left the three of us. Her concern wasn’t unfounded, I looked to my right and Altria was already asleep. Celine was curled up and looked like she would be following her shortly, not that she would be on watch. I gently woke Altria before I dressed and joined the others outside.

29