Chapter One Hundred and Fifty-Nine: Aetherin’s Room
1.1k 2 25
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I looked back towards the door as I heard the lock click shut. I had a slight pang of concern as I wondered what she was going to do next, but as I glanced at her face I was met with a pleasant smile. It didn’t seem that she meant me any harm.

“Please, make yourself at home.” She said motioning towards the bed.

Well, locking the door behind her was a little odd, but I was just going to give her the benefit of the doubt and assume that all the other rooms were used up. After the effects of the skill, I was probably the one she felt most safe sharing a room with. I quickly stripped down to my underwear and climbed into the bed.

Aetherin had been pottering around in the room while she waited. Then as she realised, I was already in the bed, she stopped. She headed over to join me and as she did, she pulled on a string at shoulder of her dress. The dress opened at the top and then fell to her feet as she walked towards the bed. I found out she was entirely naked underneath the dress. I was just sat up in bed, half in awe of her perfectly formed body as she walked to join me.

I was starting to realise why she had locked the door and it probably was because she wasn’t wanting to be interrupted, but not for the reason I first feared. I could have been wrong though, maybe she just like to sleep in the nude and in her culture, there was nothing out of the ordinary about doing so, even with an almost complete stranger. I wasn’t so sure though. I was starting to get used to finding myself in these sorts of situations and after what I had done to her earlier, this felt like one. The look on her face was also telling me that she wasn’t planning to sleep.

“So, do you normally sleep in the nude?” I asked having reluctantly averted my gaze from her.

“I don’t.”

“Oh, I see.”

“Why are you looking away? Am I not to your liking?”

“No… It isn’t like that. I just didn’t know if I should be looking.”

“Is it because of the women you travel with.”

“No, it isn’t that.”

“Are you not romantically involved with them?”

“It’s sort of complicated, kind of.”

“Would one more be too much?”

I felt the bed move as she climbed on, and I turned back to face her. There was a slight hint of embarrassment in her face. She had just stripped down in front of me without warning, but she didn’t stop and edged closer to me on the bed. She was soon positioned over me her face just a few inches away from me.

“It wouldn’t.”

I wasn’t sure how to answer at first. She was heavily under the influence of “interrogate.” It wasn’t like she could make her own decision about what she was doing right now that wasn’t affected by that. Then again as far as I knew, she was going to stay like that forever. I hadn’t worried with Celine, she was a succubus and needed to that to live anyway. Aetherin had been trying to kill me earlier which was why I used it, and I couldn’t turn it off. I’d like to say this was all part of my thought process, but in all honesty, I didn’t want to stop her advances. She was a vampire and a large part of me wanted to see what that was like. For now, she looked like a slightly otherworldly and very attractive human woman. She smiled at my answer.

“Despite what you explained to me before. I can’t help feeling happy at that.” She told me.

She edged just a little bit forward, her face almost pressed against mine. I gave in and closed the last of the distance between us. Our lips touched and we kissed. Her lips were soft and sweet tasting. I put my arm around her and pulled her closer. Before long we rolled over to the side, I lifted up the sheets and she climbed under the covers with me. I could feel myself heating up as I ran my hands over her smooth skin. In comparison she was cool to the touch, not entirely cold, but it was noticeable compared to my own body temperature or that of any of the other women I had touched before.

“I wonder if a mortal will be able to withstand this… I’ve never been with one before, they are, well normally just food to me.”

“The strength differences?”

“No, the intensity. The sensation could be heightened for you. I’ll be gentle though and don’t worry, I shan’t bite you. Not unless you wish me to.”

“Thanks… I think I’ll manage. I’m willing to try at least. Possibly not the biting.”

“You know that can feel good too.”

“Really?”

“Yes. There is a knack to it, but it can cause quite the rush.”

“I see… Maybe sometime, for now one thing at a time.”

“Well, we won’t start there, and I have already tasted your blood…” She said before leaning in to kiss once again.

As we did, I slid my hand down the inside of her thigh. As I moved it up the inside of her leg, I could feel the heat increase slightly until I reached her pussy, it was warm to the touch, and she was already a little wet as I touched her. I slowly slipped my fingers inside her as I did so, I activated “Special heal” She flinched a little as I did, and I felt a sharp pain in my lips.

“Ouch.” I said reflexively.

“I’m sorry, that just took me a little by surprise.”

“That’s okay. It’s only a nick.”

“May I?” She asked eyeing the little drip of blood that trickled out of my mouth.

“Err, sure…”

She eagerly licked the blood from my mouth. I suppose it was her food. After she was done, I rolled her onto her back and climbed on top of her. I reactivated the skill and slipped my fingers back inside the muscles inside her vagina twitched slightly as I did so.

“Mnngghhh…. I-I wasn’t expecting something like this. Is it caused by the skill from before?” She asked.

“No this is a different one.”

“Don’t stop.” She said after I had briefly as I responded to her.

I continued to finger her, harder than before. At the same time, I notched up the skill a little. Aetherin moaned loudly as I did, arching her own back and squeezing one of her breasts as she did so. I didn’t know how thick the walls were in this place, but I had a feeling that by the time we were done the others would have worked out what was going on. As I sped up, I leant in and sucked on her clit. It seemed that she was close to climax as her pussy started to tighten up. Then she gripped the hair on my head tightly and let out a little squirt. I stopped what I was doing briefly and looked up at her. She was breathing heavily.

“And I was worried that I would be too much for you. Seems I underestimated you again.” She said having quickly gotten her breathing under control.

She sat up, then shifting so quickly that I could barely follow her movements she put her arms around me and rolled me onto the bed.

“I hope you don’t mind me making the next move?”

“Not at all.”

It wasn’t like I had much of a choice anyway, she had already climbed on top of me. She now had a faint glow in her eyes as she leant forward and kissed me softly. Then position herself back a little she ran her silky soft hands along my chest. The sensation made the hairs on the back of my neck stand up a little. She hovered over the top of my dick for a moment, then she slipped the tip inside.

“Oh unngg…” She moaned.

Her tight pussy was gripping the end of my dick, I could already feel her insides twitching a little and I wasn’t even halfway in yet. Was she really going to be okay. Her pale as snow face was now starting to show some colour, and she had a look of determination as she tried to slowly slide down. Seeing this I couldn’t help myself. I grabbed the top of her hips and pulled her down as I thrusted upwards.

“Mnnn, ha, Theo… Wait.”

I didn’t though and continued to thrust away as she squirmed on top of me, seemingly struggling with the sensation of special heal and my dick inside of her.

“Ha ha ha.” She panted as she gripped her breast tightly.

She was already cumming just from this. Seeing this I sat up and pushed her flat onto her back. Then grabbing both of her thighs spread her legs wide open. Both her arms fell to the sides, and she grabbed the bed sheets pulling up both sides as I started to pound away at her, getting a little carried away after seeing her reaction. The look in her eyes told me she hadn’t felt anything like this before and that only made me want to fuck her harder.

25