Chapter One Hundred and sixty-Four: Harpies
775 3 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A sense of panic started to come over some of the group. Everyone except for Liz that was. As I looked on, it dawned on me why she didn’t seem concerned. The answer had already occurred to her, and she was just waiting to ask or for me to realise too.

I shouted. “Celine.”

Everyone turned to me as I called out.

Celine tilted her head. “Yes master?”

“Will you be able to hide us from them, would one of your techniques work?”

“Yes… But it will take a lot of energy for a group of this size.”

“But can you do it safely, will it last?”

“As long as they don’t hang around for too long… And well, I’ll need to feed afterwards.”

“That’s fine, we just need to not be discovered. Please do it.”

“Okay. Everyone will need to bunch up. The smaller the area I need to cast over the better!”

 “You heard her. Everyone huddle together!” Serin instructed in a loud voice.

Everyone moved as quickly as they could and before long the entire group was tightly squeezed together.

“I’ll activate it now.” Announced Celine.

“Please do.” Answered Serin.

I scanned the sky. The harpies were still specks to my eyes, but there was no doubt they were getting closer. I had no idea how good their eyesight was, but if I had to guess I expect they could already tell there was something here. Celine was busily concentrating as hard as she could. There was a slight tingling sensation and the air around us shimmered, then nothing.

“Is it working?” I asked.

“Yes… It looks no different for you inside, but outside they will just see the grass. You’ll just have to trust me.” Answered Celine.

“I will.”

I didn’t want to distract her any further, not while she was trying to keep up the difficult technique over a wide area.

The whole party was quiet as the specks approached and morphed into shapes that were recognisable. Before long they were directly overhead our group. They had obviously spotted something here from the distance, because now they were circling above us.

I counted six of them in total as they spun above, getting closer to the ground with each rotation. I had no idea how strong harpies could be, but I expected our group would be able to defeat them if it came to a fight. That wasn’t what was concerning. It was the fact it could be difficult to destroy them all without letting one get away. We would have no chance of giving chase, so there was a high chance that if we were spotted our presence here would become known.

The harpies got lower and lower, while we all braced for the attack. Altria already had an arrow strung to her bow. The harpies were now only about twice head height above us. All we could do was wait to see what happened. We would only fight as a last resort.

They flew over the area many times, undoubtedly searching for the thing they had spotted from a distance. Eventually though, they left. We waited until they were definitely out of sight before we let Celine rest. By this time, she was starting to look seriously drained.

“Is it safe Altria?” Asked Serin.

“Yes.” She answered.

“Celine you can stop now.”

“Thanks… Urgh.” Celine said as she dropped the effect.

As she did, she fell to her knees. She looked pale and worn. Using the effect over that large an area for that long, had taken its toll on her. I rushed over and tried to support her before she fell over completely by putting my arms around her. The effort had left her damp with sweat.

“Are you okay?” I asked.

“I’m fine master, I’m just a little drained.”

“You look more than a little drained. Are you going to be okay to continue without feeding first?”

“I can try…”

“Are we going to have time for that? What if they come back!” Beth asked while glancing at the sky.

“She’s right they could come back, but if Celine isn’t back to strength, we won’t be able to hide again.” Answered Altria.

“What’s the chance of that happening?”

“I don’t know. It seemed to me like they knew something was there. I wouldn’t be surprised if they decided to come back.”

“You just want to watch or join in, don’t you?”

“I wouldn’t mind, but Theo will need to be quick. I doubt we’ll have time for that. What do you think Serin?”

Serin was still easily embarrassed by these sorts of things, and it was showing with the slight blush on her face. “W-well, this is hardly the place for that sort of thing… Then again, we need to get to the forest as quickly as possible. Celine will only slow us down in that state and she is our only way of staying hidden out here. I think you should feed her Theo, just be quick about it.” Answered Serin.

“Right sure…” I said while feeling everyone that everyone was looking at me. “Are you all just going to watch?”

Before anyone had a chance to answer Celine had spun around in my arms and was already busily undoing my trousers and rummaging around inside my pants.

“This will do for now.” She said happily as she pulled out my dick.

I felt a little on the spot and well, despite having slept with all these girls before, it still felt a little odd to be sat doing this in front of them. As soon as Celine’s lips wrapped around my cock I stopped worrying. The sensation from her succubus powers helped to put feelings like that to the back of your mind. It did feel really good. I just laid back and enjoyed the sensation for now.

“Hmm, so you really are feeding her.” Commented Aetherin.

My mind was brought back to my surroundings for a moment, but I was soon pulled back to the task at hand by Celine. It wasn’t long before I came, she was just too good at this. She licked her lips seductively, then leaping forward now revitalised climbed up my body.

“More please.” She said holding my dick and trying to slip it inside of her.

At this point I wasn’t even thinking about trying to stop her.

“Do you have time for this?” Asked Aetherin.

She didn’t receive a response. Serin and Beth weren’t watching, they had both turned away. Altria and Liz were, but they were unlikely to stop us unless they needed to. If anything, they were enjoying watching.

Celine realising that no one was going to stop her, straddled me with a leg either side and then lowered herself down. Once I was fully inside, she placed her hands on my chest and begun pulling herself up and down vigorously.

“Yes master!”

It wasn’t to last though.

“Shit.” Beth shouted from our side.

“What is it?” Asked Altria.

“The harpies, they’re returning!”

Altria looked in that direction and my own gaze followed while Celine was still riding me completely oblivious as to what was going on. I could tell we were in trouble the moment my eyes locked on to them. They were still some way off, but they were travelling towards us quicker than before and there were more of them.

“They’ve spotted us. Quick you need to stop now Theo.” Altria said quickly spinning back to us.

Celine was still trying to ride the life out of me.

“I know… Celine you need to stop.”

She didn’t. Altria acted quickly and pulled Celine up and off me.

Celine didn’t look happy, but she didn’t act aggressively. “What? Can’t you wait to join in.”

“No. Look at that.” Altria said tilting Celine’s head towards our oncoming threat.

Her eyes widened in realisation. “Oh…”

“Yes.”

“Maybe I can hide us again.”

“I don’t think there’s time for that. They’ve already spotted us.”

I was scrabbling to pull my trousers back up and get to my feet before they arrived. The rest of the party was preparing for an attack. Celine had pulled herself back together now she realised what was going on. Altria had her bow to the ready. Liz was preparing a spell and the rest of the group were poised to strike as soon as they got in range.

All we could do now, was hope that would be able to take them all out and leave no survivors. We needed our mission to remain a secret for as long as possible.

17