One Hundred and Sixty-Seven: Interrogation
982 6 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Her eyes widened as she saw the expression on my face change. She smiled and held her arm under her breasts, propping them up and posing for a moment.

“See, this isn’t so bad, is it?” She asked.

“It isn’t… Can I at least ask something first?”

“I’m not going to stop, if that was what you were wondering.”

“No, it isn’t that. I gathered that much already. Could you at least tell me your name before we do this?”

“My name?”

She sounded surprised to be asked that.

“Yes.”

“It’s Enna.” She said in a quieter voice than before.

It seemed that had flustered her slightly.

“What about you?” She asked.

“Oh right of course, it’s Theo.”

“Hmm Theo… Okay, let’s continue.”

She climbed forward moving her arm and letting her breasts flop out once again. As she climbed forward, she started to fumble about with undoing my armour.

“I know this is something that you do, but do you always get the first pick like this?” I asked.

“Yes, although the others complain that I get to have the most enjoyment. They complain they are worn out by the time they have a chance.”

“I see.”

So that was what they meant.

“Don’t worry. I’m not going to break you. At least only as much as you want to.”

“Thanks, I guess.”

“And I haven’t decided that I want to share you. Was there one of the other girls that took your eye?”

“Not exactly.”

“Good. Then let’s save the talk for later.”

She had managed to undo the front of my armour and with my help it was soon off, thrown on the floor. She ran her hands up my body as she leaned forward to kiss me. Her feathers felt like silk against my skin. As we kissed, we rolled to the side. She worked her hands to the top of my trousers and begun to pull then off.  As she did so, I slipped my hand inside the only clothing she still had on. As small pair of hotpants. She had nothing on underneath and as I reached down, I could tell she was already quite excited. She was already wet, and my finders slipped across her clit. As soon as she had pulled my trousers down, I was rolled back onto my back. She slipped her hotpants off and tossed them onto the floor.

Enna hovered over my dick for a moment, she looked as if she was just playing with the idea of fighting the urge to put it inside her. It was only for a moment, then she begun to lower herself down. The tip slowly pushed inside at first, but as soon as it was in, she pushed down quickly. Then she began to move. She leant forward, still grinding her hips and put her mouth next to my ear.

“I’ll go easy on you. At least for now. Not all humans can take this much.” She said softly.

“Really?” I asked while squeezing her firm behind.

“Hey. If you do that, I won’t hold back!”

“Don’t feel you need to on my behalf.”

She pushed her legs open a little wider and slammed her lower half down, rocked her hip up and repeated. The bed was already beginning to groan from the force of her movement.

“How long do you think you can last?” She asked.

I didn’t answer her. I just smiled as I activated “special heal”, both of my hands gripping her ass as she ground away on top of me.

“Hnnghh.” She moaned almost involuntary.

She slowed for a moment, but I didn’t let the motion stop. Pushing up from below and pulling her down on me from on top. She looked surprised, but despite this after her first wobble she continued to ride me. She was trying her best not to show just how good she was starting to feel and trying to continue just like usual. She even started to speed up. Just as she did, I notched the skill up.

“Ungh.”

She froze again. She was trying her best to control her facial expression, but it was really working. I thrusted up from underneath as I held her hips. She bit her lip and just rode the movement, trying to keep her voice in as much as possible. She only managed this for a couple of thrusts.

“Ha, ha mnngh Theo!”

 She flopped forward onto me as she started to cum. I didn’t let up even as her lewd moans echoed down the corridor. I switched our positions, rolling her over onto her back. The look on her face had gone from sure of herself captain, thinking she was going to have her way with me to flushed and meek looking. She had just about caught her breath again when I pushed her thighs wide apart and slipped back inside her. She cried out loudly and with each swing of my hips her juices sprayed out a little. I fucked her harder and harder. As I did her moans only got louder, then as her insides gripped me tightly, her wings suddenly flung open sending a few feathers floating around the room. The sudden movement took me by surprise, and I stopped for a moment.

“Don’t stop!” She said looking up from below me on the bed.

“Sorry, I won’t that was just a surprise.”

“Please, carry on.” She said wrapping her legs around me.

I was just about to continue when there was a knock on the door to the cell.

“Captain. Is everything okay in there?” Asked Ceraphine through the grill.

“Yes… Everything is fine!” Enna answered curtly.

“Are you sure? I could hear you from the guard room.”

“It’s all under control now leave us… Hunghh.”

As she tried to answer her subordinate I turned “Special heal” up to full and started to fuck her again. She couldn’t even finish her sentence and was back to moaning loudly as soon as I started. The noises she made each time I pushed in made me not want to stop. It effected most girls like that, but this was something else. She seemed to have completely forgotten or ceased to care about the company at the door, unwrapping her legs from around me and holding them wide open. I pulled on her hips and went at it harder than before.

“T-Theo this is… too… uh… m-much.”

I didn’t stop. She was making the bed wet under her, but her pussy was still sucking me in. As I sped up, she was barely keeping her eyes on me as they begun to roll back. I kept on going. Even as her insides spasmed hard, I kept going. She came harder than before, unleashing a small spay from her pussy and as she did, I left her a cream pie. I stopped and as I did her moans stopped. Now the only sound was her panting, as she tried to catch her breath. She was laid limp on the bed. I glanced back at the door. Ceraphine was still stood there just watching us. From the glimpse I could see, she looked excited. She was just in the range of “Special heal” so it shouldn’t have been a surprise.

“Are you just going to watch us?” I asked.

“Hm, captain?”

“No is the answer you were looking for. You might have a chance later, but I haven’t finished here yet.” She answered.

I looked back to see that Enna had recovered herself. She had climbed on all fours and was looking back over her shoulder at me.

“You haven’t had enough yet, have you?” She asked.

“No.”

I squeezed her plump backside as I slid back inside. She moaned loudly as I started to swing my hips once again, her juices already spraying from her pussy. Her insides were almost massaging my dick as I fucked her. Getting carried away I slapped her ass as I moved to an “eek” from her. This only made me want to do her harder and I did. She held out for a while before her legs gave in and she rolled forward on the bed. She pulled the pillows off the bed, and they rolled onto the floor as reached out whilst she came yet again. Thinking she’d had enough I lay on the bed beside the panting Enna and gave myself a breather.

I had thought wrong, because as soon as I did, she climbed on top of me once again. She grabbed my dick and pushed it inside of her as she leant forward and rocked her hips. She had a bemused grin on her face as she rode me recklessly, not caring about the lewd moans escaping her lips and echoed down the corridor. At the this point it was a surprise we only had one observer. She leant forward and slammed her hips down as hard and fast as she could, her large breasts squeezing against my chest. Then with one loud scream and spray that almost popped as it came out, she lay on top of me, now limp and breathing heavily. It seemed that this time she really had enough. She lay like that for some time until Ceraphine called over from the door.

“A-are you still with us captain?” She asked.

“I am…” She answered weakly. “Anyway, I told you to leave us. If you’re still there when I get up there’ll be trouble.”

I heard her footsteps head away from the cell door. We were alone once again.

20