Chapter One Hundred and Eighty-Six: Night Duty
741 4 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Serin handed out the sticks and we picked the order of the nights watch. Then it was time to eat. Dinner was soon done with and those of us that weren’t on the first watch were soon heading to bed. No one particularly wanted to stay up late.

I was on the middle watch and had drawn a lot with one of the harpy girls I hadn’t had a chance to speak with yet, Anya. Well, I would soon get to know her a little as was sat on watch later. It would make a nice change to have some company while taking watch.

For the first time in quite a while we had set up tents when we made the camp. I climbed inside mine alone. There was something comforting about being able to sleep in contained space again. I rolled out my sleeping gear, undressed and then climbed into bed.

Enna, Ceraphine and the rest of the harpy girls had stayed up while Serin took the first watch. The rest of us had gone to bed. I was sure that they would soon be following us once they had all caught up a little.

I had been starting to drift off when the conversation got a little louder. They seemed to be discussing something. It didn’t sound like they were arguing, not that I could make out exactly what they were saying. The tone of their voices told me they were trying to come to an agreement about whatever it was they were talking about.

The conversation soon died back down, and I began to drift off back to sleep. I had just about fallen asleep when something jerked me back to consciousness. I could feel the breeze coming in through the now open door to my tent. I could hear it flapping in the wind, but it was too dark to see what had happened.

I sat up a little and tried to make sense of it. I was just about to lay back down and forget about it, when I noticed a shape move against the darkness. “Is someone there?”

“Oh, Theo you are awake.”

I couldn’t quite place the voice to a face, but I knew it was one of the harpy girls.

I pulled myself right up into a sitting position. “Err, yeah I am. Can I help you with something?”

“One second.” I could hear her fiddling with something.

I was had to squint for a moment when the light from one of the glow lanterns, suddenly illuminated my tent. Sat at the end of my bed, was not one harpy, but two. I was a little unsure about what was going on.

I only knew the name of one of them. “Uh Anya, and err…”

The second girl looked up a little shyly. She had been closing the tent’s door. “It’s Ella.”

My tent was the smallest out of the ones we carried. It could fit three of us, but it was going to be a bit of a squeeze.

I looked at the empty space to my side. “Don’t you have some sleeping gear?”

Anya crawled up the side of my bed, stopping just short of me. “We were planning to share yours.”

“Oh, I see… I’m not sure if we’ll all fit.”

“I think we’ll manage.”

Ella climbed further inside the tent and lay beside me, opposite Anya. “We drew the lucky lot.”

“You drew lots?”

“Yes, everyone wanted to be in the first group… Since on the plain, we’ve being dying to be alone like this.”

I wondered if this was going to be alright. “Oh, I see… So, let me just get this straight. You haven’t just come in here because there was no room in the other tents?”

Anya leant in closer. “Of course not.”

By this point I knew that wouldn’t be the case.

I glanced over Ella. She was undoing the slip of clothing over her chest, and it slipped to the ground. As I was watching her undress, I felt Anya’s hands hold me from behind.

“Don’t just pay her all the attention.” She lifted the bed cover and slipped inside with me.

She pulled herself close to me and we kissed.

I felt the sheet lift from the side, and weight climb on my legs. Ella had made her way under the covers too. A moment later I felt her pull down my boxers, then a warm and damp sensation around my dick as she put it inside her mouth.

Distracted for a moment, I stopped kissing Anya. She looked down the bed and seeing what was happening, decided to slowly undress in front of me. She had dark brown hair, and seemed to be a little tanned compared to the others.

She had her top off in no time. Both the harpy girls had incredible figures. All that flying seemed to do wonders for their slender figures. Their chest area seemed to be particularly toned. Her large rack was holding itself upright under its own weight, illuminated by the soft light of the glow lamp.

 Seeing my reaction to her undress, brought a smile to Anya’s face. She pulled the cover off and through it the side, before kneeling next to Ella. The next thing I knew, both of them were working away down there.

I lay back and just enjoyed the sensation for now.

As I came, I felt both girls lift up off my legs. I pulled myself up to see them both kissing each other. I wanted to join in. Anya was the closest, put my arms around her. As I kissed her neck, my right hand slid to the top of her thigh and then inside. I felt warmth as I reached her wet pussy. I activated “special heal” and slipped my fingers inside.

I felt her body quiver as I moved my hand. Looking over her shoulder, I could that Ella was enjoying herself too. They had stopped kissing and just seemed to be enjoying the sensation.

I gently pushed Anya forward, she got the gist and leant forward on all fours. Ella laid back underneath her.

I took a hold of Ella’s hips and slowly pushed inside her wet pussy. As I did, she looked over her shoulder and made eye contact with me.

“Yes Theo.”

I switched the skill up a notch and begun thrusting away. Her insides were already gripping me tightly as I moved. Before long she slipped forward, her arms bending underneath her. I leant forward and grabbed both of wrists and pulled her arms towards me. Arching her back, as I pounded away.

Before long she was coming. Her moans carrying far from the tent.

I let her slip down and she rolled to the side. As she did, Ella looked at me invitingly, her legs wide open.

I crawled forward and climbed up her body. My dick rubbing against the front of her pussy, as I squeezed her breast and started to kiss her. She pushed her hips back a little, until my dick was resting on her entrance.

I pushed forward, there was a little resistance and then I slipped inside.

As I did, Ella wrapped her legs round me and rocked underneath. I followed her rhythm and before long she was tilting her head back and grabbing the sheets under her.

I sped things up and as I did, she opened her legs. I pulled on them for more purchase and fucked her harder than before.

I noticed a hand touch my back. Anya had sat up, she was leaning in and we kissed. Then Ella came, the force of her spasms almost pushing my dick out of her pussy.

Seeing her friend come, Anya pushed me to the side, and I rolled on my back. She followed my movements, climbed over me and lowered herself down on my dick. As soon as I was inside, she leant forward and begun frantically rocking her hips. My dick was bouncing around inside her as she moved.

Her mouth was wide open, she was almost drooling, but she continued to ride me, even as her eyes started to roll.

I reached forward squeezing her pert breasts and pushed up as she moved down.

“Ha ha yes, Theo, don’t stop.”

I didn’t. Even as she came and flopped onto me, I just rolled her over and continued to fuck her tight pussy until I came inside.

I sat up, breathing heavily, and looked to my side. Ella was sat next to me. She had an alluring expression on her face.

A single finger was pressed against her lips. “Please Theo, do me again.”

I moved forward to kiss her, when I heard a cough coming from close by outside the tent.

I heard steps approach the tent. “I don’t want to interrupt, but it sounded like a good time come and get you.”

It was Serin.

I pulled back from Ella and looked towards the tent’s entrance. “Oh Serin, is something wrong?”

“No, nothing’s happened, it’s just that it’s time for you and Anya to take the watch.”

“Right…” I looked at Anya, she was still laid on her back and breathing heavily. Her body glistened from sweat in the lamp light. “We’ll be right there.”

“Thanks Theo.”

I heard Serin walk back to the campfire. Serin and Ceraphine were both sat there waiting for me to relieve them.

19