Chapter One Hundred and Ninety-Eight: Induction
653 4 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I racked my brain for something to say, but I was coming up short. My throat felt dry as I tried to speak. “Umm, it’s nice to meet you.”

The two girls looked a little underwhelmed at my words. Despite this they both nodded.

Lucy twiddled her hair almost nervously. “It’s nice to meet you two.”

Ameri moved closer towards me, she was smiling almost mischievously. “So… What was it you wanted to talk to us about?” She leant over a little revealing her ample chest through the slit in her armour. “Is there anything we could help you with?”

At this point I couldn’t tell if the skill had worked, or if this was her normal demeanour. All the catkin girls I had met up to this point had been pretty forward. This could just be how she normal acted.

I coughed and pulled my eyes back to her face. “Yeah, you see I was wondering…” I stumbled.

Her eyes widened. “You were wondering… What exactly?”

The pause was interrupted by Altria laughing in the background. She had been watching us intently and was seemingly finding the entire thing quite hilarious.

Serin was prompted into action by the laughter. “Actually, there is something we need to find out. It has to do with Theo here.”

Ameri and Lucy’s attention was drawn to Serin for a moment.

Ameri was the one to respond. “What is this about exactly?”

Serin straightened up as she prepared her next words. She looked as if she was struggling to say what she wanted. “He would like to know what you are willing to do for him?”

I was a little surprised to be hearing Serin say something like this. I could tell she was embarrassed herself just from uttering the words. She was becoming a little red in the face.

None of this was doing anything to lessen Altria’s laugher. If anything, she was now finding the situation even more hilarious.

Ameri was quick to react. “Really?”

Serin nodded.

Ameri’s attention flicked back to me. “Well, I would be happy to do most things for you. All you need to do is ask.” Her expression changed to an inviting smile.

This was still within my expectations for a catkin.

“Good.” Serin said, then turning to Lucy. “What about you?”

It seemed like Serin was thinking along the same lines as me.

Lucy was still nervously playing with her hair. “Um, I’m not sure what you’re asking exactly. This is all so sudden, and I’ve only just met him. I’m sorry, but I just don’t take things like this in my stride like Ameri does.”

That seemed like a normal response.

Ameri turned back to Lucy. “Oh, come on, what do you think she’s talking about? I know you must be interested too…”

“Well…” Lucy murmured and blushed.

“I knew it!” Ameri looked to Serin. “We could make use of the Carriage for a bit. We aren’t in that much of a hurry, are we?”

“Ameri!” Complained Lucy.

“What?”

“That would basically be in front of everyone here!”

Altria’s laughter stopped. “I wouldn’t worry about that. We’re all quite used to that. No one will bat an eyelid.” She called out from across the group.

“See?” Ameri replied.

Even if this sort of thing was starting to become normal in our group, I still couldn’t help but find the situation awkward. I could imagine how Lucy was finding it, after only being with us for a few hours.

Serin stood up and looked towards the carriage. “Sure, you can make use of it. You will need to be quick though…” She glanced to Lucy. “Don’t worry, we’ll move out of earshot.”

Ameri almost lunged forward, taking my hand as she did so. “Great!” Next, she took Lucy’s hand and got to her feet, practically pulling the two of us up as she did so.

Lucy was still resisting. “Ameri, please. I haven’t said I want to do this.”

“Oh, come on, I know you, you do! We’ve been stuck in the backwards town for years. Nothing but ageing men and boys too young to give a second glance… Besides this is what Theo wants. You do want to do as he wants, don’t you?”

Lucy fell silent, still holding back from Ameri. Then she slowly looked at me. “Is this what you want me to do Theo?”

I didn’t answer immediately, but I could feel Ameri’s and all the other girls’ glances boring into me. I knew there was only one answer here. “Yes it is.”

Before I knew it, I was on my feet.

Lucy had given up holding back against Ameri and the three of us were walking towards the carriage.

Seeing the rest of the party started to get up and move a little further way from the roadside.

As Ameri reached the carriage she quickly climbed up the step and opened the door. She almost pulled Lucy inside with her. Then she turned back to me. “Aren’t you coming inside?”

I nodded. Climbed up the step and walked inside, closing the door behind me.

Lucy had sat herself down on the back bench at the far side of the carriage. She was still looking shy and awkward at the situation.

I couldn’t be one hundred percent sure if the skill had worked at this point, but the way that Lucy was reacting and what Ameri had said before made me think it was.

Still, it couldn’t hurt to make sure.

I had barely sat down when Ameri pounced. She had her knees on the bench and draped herself over me. She looked up at me. “Let’s begin.”

She moved forward a pressed her lips against mine.

Things were still sinking in, but it wasn’t long before we were kissing passionately, and our hands were making their way along the curves of our bodies.

Just like Altria, Ameri wore light and revealing leather armour. The top half of this was already discarded on the seating next to us.

Ameri lifted herself up for a moment. “Yes, that’s more like it! I bet you can’t imagine the wait I’ve had or what I’ve done while I’ve been stuck out here.”

I didn’t want to.

Ameri was sat half over me, just her skirt and bra still on.

I was already getting quite in the mood, but remembering we weren’t alone glanced over to Lucy.

She was still sat at the far end of the bench, trying not to look at Ameri and myself.

Ameri followed my gaze. “Oh Lucy, this won’t do. Come on.”

Lucy looked embarrassed but began to loosen the leather coat she was wearing.

“Still not good enough!” Ameri said with half a laugh. She hopped off the bench and made towards Lucy. “Looks like I’ll have to speed things up. We don’t have all day you know!”

13