6 – Date Night
229 1 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Hey-hey!

Sorry this chapter took so long. There was a technical glitch which caused me to lose a lot of what I'd written, and it took me a while to feel up to rewriting it all. But it's here now. Also after such a long delay, I've added a short recap. I might make it a permanent feature. We'll see. ?

Announcement
Previously on Reality Torn...

The ace flying crew of the Red Kites captained by the fearless Joltin Jim Ross, was hired by two scientists investigating a tear between our universe and another reality. They warn our heroes that left unchecked, the alien reality will begin leaking in and start transform our world. Little do they know, reality has already begun to change and signs of it can be found all over town. Even our heroes have been affected. After a mysterious rain storm, co-pilot Avery Alejandra has grown more voluptuous and has started showing signs of exhibitionism. While Joltin Jim has picked up a flair for cosmetology. And shy little secretary and mechanic, Belle Delafleur, has begun to develop more confidence and a more daring wardrobe.

Now, with Avery and Belle out on their first date another storm is brewing. What changes will it bring? Find on on the next exciting episode of Reality Torn!

Al Fresco's is packed for a Thursday night. All the tables but two in the dimly lit restaurant are full with couples or a sole nervous individual waiting for someone to join them. None is more nervous than Belle Delafleur, who eyes the door and sweats through her black cotton mini-dress. She so wants this date to go well. She both regrets asking Avery out, and is overjoyed she agreed. She takes a sip of water as the emotions collide against each other inside of her.

Rain has started to splatter the front window and the street has turned an inky black despite the early hour. The man sitting at the next table, keeps glancing at Belle's V-neck and displayed cleavage even though his wife or girlfriend is across from him. But she wears a boring checkered dress that does nothing for her figure, but that's hardly an excuse. The woman has gone to much more trouble with her appearance than he has. The leering man's hair is Brylcreemed flat on his head. His dress shirt is wrinkled and partially untucked from his fraying trousers. 

At the table on her other side, a young Lothario woos a shy girl. He has a jaunty nautical look with a white sailors shirt and red neckerchief. His longish hair is slicked back and glistens in the light cast by the candle nested in the wine bottle, that each of the tables has. She's a petite red headed girl, who can barely lift her gaze from her lap. There's a spray of dark freckles across her face and she wears a navy blue dress that looks more appropriate for church than a date.

Maybe Belle has slutted things up a bit too much with her revealing dress that leaves her garters and upper thighs exposed. But she wants to be attractive to Avery, and she likes the way the ruffle at the top of her silk stockings looks. She crosses her legs feeling like every eye is on them.

The nerves and fear she feels gets blasted into overdrive when Avery walks in. Damn, that woman is stunning. It might be the first time, Belle has seen her in something other than her work outfit. Her red dress looks two sizes too small, in all the right ways. It clings to her curves like a second skin. The hem is right below her ass and hugs the bountiful roundness of it. She wears no bra and her mammoth mammaries fight the thick wool holding them in. Her legs are smooth and bare except for her calves which are encased in the red leather of her stilettoes boots. Everyone in the restaurant is staring at her, some men openly ogling, some women sneering. She strides over to the table with a confidence Belle can only dream of.

"I'm sorry, I'm late. It's raining, and it took a while to get a tuk-tuk."

Belle rises awkwardly and too quickly to give her a hug. She's acting overly anxious. Be cool, she tries to tell herself. But how can she be with this goddess in front of her. She wants to push Avery down on the table and ravish her right there.

"I...I hope you didn't get wet," she says despite the evidence in front of her. Only a few slashes of water darken the fabric of her dress.

"No, but I think I got here just in time."

They sit and Belle says, "I ordered us some wine. I hope that's okay."

"You won't catch me complaining." Avery picks up the glass and is about to drink when she thinks better of it and hold the glass out for a cheers. "What should we drink to?"

"Um...to us?" Belle's voice squeaks, not feeling the nerve behind her bold words.

But Avery smiles. "To us, then. And to romance." They touch glasses.

Almost echoing the clink of their toast, thunder tears through the sky like a speeding locomotive. The few electric lights in the restaurant flicker.

"Are you alright?" Avery asks.

Belle has her hand to her chest feeling her heart pound. "It must have startled me." But she doesn't feel scared. She feels exhilarated. It's as if the electricity of the storm has gone straight through her.

The door flies open and a couple enters with a gust of wind. Despite their umbrellas, they're soaked. They breath hard and laugh at the adventure they've just had braving the elements. The fabric of their blouses clings to their curves and reveals the outlines of their bras. The older waiter greets them and directs them to a table. But the two women stay back a moment and kiss. At first, it appears like it will be a small peck, but then the brunette put her hands to the blonde's cheeks and holds her in longer. The wet sloppy kiss is almost a performance for the whole restaurant. Certainly, the conservatives couple at the next table with the matching checkered dresses can't take their eyes off the two. The man sighs longingly at the open display of affection. 

Belle sympathizes with the sigh. It's the sound her heart makes. That could be her and Avery one day, if she's lucky. But then her mind adds, you make your own luck. And with that, she's determined. Determined to make Avery hers.

She waives a waiter over. He must be the son of the other man, just barely a teenager. But he's been well trained and a perfect professional. "Yes, what can I get you ladies?" he says pulling out his notepad. They both order the house specialty, the lasagna. Before the waiter can run off to the kitchen however, the redhead in the navy dress orders him over and sends back her food because it's not hot enough. Her assertiveness causes her date, in his cute little sailors shirt and skirt, to flush with embarrassment. He puts his head down and unconsciously gives it a disapproving shake, wiggling his pigtails.

"So, what do you make of all that stuff today?" Avery says, when they're alone again. "Do you think any of it is true?"

Taking a drink of her wine, Belle thinks the question over. When they were talking, everything the two scientists said seemed plausible and downright terrifying, but now it feels like the stuff of the pulp rags. "It's pretty wild. But if they're right, I'm glad we're helping them. Can you imagine: reality changing around us, and not even noticing?"

"I know! I guess that's why I find it so hard to believe. We'd notice something, right?"

A mischievous smile takes shape on Belle's face. "Speaking of noticing things: I liked you're outfit today? It was definitely a change I can get behind." She can still picture the creamy cocoa colored mounds of flesh between the lapels of Avery's leather flying jacket.

Avery's face turns almost as red as her dress. "I'm not sure what came over me. I know it was a little risqué for this closeminded town, but it felt good to be daring. You know what I mean?"

"Oh, yes! Being daring always feels good. And you shouldn't be so shy. You have an amazing body and you should be proud to show it off."

"But they almost slipped out of my jacket a few times," Avery whispers across the table. 

"So what?" Belle's voice is forceful showing the conviction of her words. "Tomorrow, take the jacket off and let the world see. As my mama always said, 'Nakedness is next to godliness.' Besides you don't seem to have a problem tonight." She gives a little nod to the lace bodice of Avery's dress that shows plenty of skin beneath, including her large dark areolas.

Avery shrugs this comment off. "Please. I got this at Mable's Clothes Barn. Everyone knows her stuff is super demur."

"Well, it doesn't look like it, the way you wear it."

The redhead at the next table turns to them. "Hey! What do you have against Mable's? That's where I got this." She stands and gestures to her navy blue dress that is basically two narrow bands of fabric around her goin and chest connected by fishnet mesh. 

"Honey. Shhh," her boy-toy says.

She wheels on him, "You stay out of this unless you want extra punishment tonight." He shrinks down. "I want to know where this bitch gets off insulting my clothes. Demur! Demur! How is this style not brazen, you dumb cow?"

Belle is on her feet and in the other woman's face. She's shorter than her, but her ten inch platform stiletto boots means she has to lean down to go nose to nose with her. "You do not talk that way to my girlfriend, you fucking whore!"

"Or what?" she says trying to sound tough, but her voice waivers. "What are you going to do about?"

"I'll beat that stupid face of yours so bad, you'll be eating food through a straw. But don't worry, even without teeth, you'll still be able to suck cock all day. So you won't lose your job."

"How dare you!" She's furious but takes a step back not sure what Belle might do. All the leather straps and steel studs on her dress gives it a warrior look, and she might be one of those pirates that occasionally set anchor by the reef and sneak into town.

The two waiters come over to try and deescalate things but they look more panicked than calming. "Ladies. Ladies," the father says. "Please. This is not appropriate behavior."

"She started it," Belle says, cracking her knuckles in preparation for a scrap. 

"You're not worth it," the other woman says. "We were leaving anyway. Come, Henry. Let's go home and try out that new double-ended dildo." He looks down at his uneaten food with disappointment but follows her out. He's so quick about, he doesn't straighten out his pleated skirt and gives everyone a view of his lacy panties.

Belle sits down and then everyone goes back to their own business. 

"Wow!" is all Avery can say.

"I'm sorry," Belle is close to trembling as the adrenaline leaves her. She's never done anything like that before. Well, never on a date. "I just couldn't stand to have her talk to you like that. I'm sorry if I ruined our night."

"No. It's okay." Then, with a slight smile, she says, "It was actually pretty hot. Seeing you standing up to that bitch and defending me...I absolutely soaked my thong."

"Really?" God, she wished she was sucking on it right now, tasting Avery's juices on the fabric. She stops and analyses the thought. What kind of a pervert am I? she wonders.

Another, burst of lightning and crash of thunder sends the room into darkness. The small flames from the candles creates small pools of light at each table making them into small islands in the black. It gives the sense of increased privacy.

Belle says in a low voice, "I wish I could suck your juices out of that thong."

Without much thought, Avery slips them off and hands them to her date. "You're wish is my command, girlfriend." 

"Oh, you caught that, did you?" Belle says, pressing the underwear to her mouth and nose. She inhales and tastes Avery. Something feels strange about doing this. Especially, doing this in a crowded restaurant, regardless of how dark it is. But why? It's just a natural expression of lust and sexuality. It's the sort of thing people do on dates all the time. 

Avery says, "Oh, I caught it alright. I'd say it was presumptuous of you. But after you're little display, I'm afraid of contradicting you."

Taking the panties from her mouth, she says playfully, "Oh, you should be." She takes another quick sniff. "You know, I was really hoping to try their famous tiramisu, but I'm thinking I might prefer skipping desert and burring my face in your pie instead."

"Maybe we should get that lasagna to go." Avery's cheeks are bright with ardor, but she suddenly turns serious. "Shoot. I almost forgot that we have an early morning tomorrow. It's really too bad because I'd love to spend the whole night fucking you."

"I'd love that too. But you're right, you have a ship to fly tomorrow."

"You know Jim's going to throw another hissy fit, wanting to get his chance to pilot it."

"Well, he can whine all he wants. The Empress is my ship, and I'll decide who flies her."

The cute teenage waitress comes by and drops off their food. "If there's anything else you two gentlewomen need, don't hesitate to ask. I am entirely at your service." When they don't ask for anything, he curtsies and minces across the room to tend to another table. It's encouraging to see how poised and feminine he is at his age. He must have really good parents.

Belle tells Avery, "Eat up. You're going to need your strength. We might only have a few hours, but I intend to make the most of them."

 

 

5