Ch 10 | A king can’t live alone
107 2 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Zhu Feng and Duan Fa rushed towards the playground after getting the news at their full speed, while Zhang Wei went ahead towards the Doctor's clinic of the University in order to notify earlier.

 

In about five minutes both of them reached the girl’s playground and their vision scanned through the playground before finding three figures in one of the corners of the playground.

 

Qinling was standing and waving towards them while Lin Fang was holding the legs of fainted Wang Ming a bit higher from the ground, giving him first aid.

 

At first, Zhu Feng and Duan Fa didn't recognise them but just because of Wang Ming lying on the ground, they rushed towards them. But, closer they were getting, more they were getting shocked.

 

'Heck! Isn't that Qiao Qinling and Lin Fang? They really met Fourth Brother?' Zhu Feng's lips twitched.

 

At the same time, Duan Fa's lips curved up parabolically in a proud smile as if saying, 'Look who are they? Didn't you two make fun of my plans?'

 

‘You people better know my genius brain.’

 

They arrived in front of Wang Ming.

 

Lin Fang bent down and kept Wang Ming's legs back on the ground.

 

"Thanks for taking care of Fourth Brother in this while. If you need any help, any time in the future, feel free to ask us." Zhu Feng bowed down in gratitude and said.

 

"Thank you." Even though Duan Fa speaks less, he still bowed down in gratitude. 

 

This fourth brother used to help them at any cost, but in the past two years, they feel really apologetic to not be able to help him in any way.

 

Looking at the smile filled with gratitude, Qinling and Lin Fang smiled back and said, "It's nothing."

 

Not wasting any further time, Duan Fa bent down and swiftly lifted up Wang Ming. But, a pressured smile appeared on his face,'Fourth Brother feels much heavier than usual.'

 

Not paying attention to Duan Fa's condition, Zhu Feng smiled and said to the duo, "We'll be taking our leave then."

 

"Yeah, hurry up."

 

Soon, Duan Fa and Zhu Feng left the playground, heading towards the Doctor's clinic.

 

Looking at their fading figure, Lin Fang tapped the shoulders of Qinling from the back and asked, "Qinling, do you know why Wang Ming isolates himself from others?"

 

"Umm… I am not sure, but my friends heard from his roommates that he feels if he associates with anyone, they'll suffer. He even left his parent's house and rarely meets them, because he fears that even they'll suffer due to him." Qinling thought for a while before replying.

 

Listening to her answer, one can definitely say that her connections and information collection network is really wide and deep.

 

"Such a person, who thinks about others still exists? Interesting." Lin Fang muttered before returning towards her dorm with Qinling.

 

…...

 

In the medical clinic.

 

Wang Ming was lying down on a white bed and resting soundly after the doctor gave him an administration of glucose water.

 

But, that was from outside. Inside his body, several changes were occurring again, while he was again in the dark dreamland.

 

Darkness here, like earlier was still deep and never-ending, one can't see his own limbs or body, let alone anything else.

 

Standing still on the dark ground, Wang Ming shouted, "Where's this? Why am I here again?" 

 

His voice echoed.

 

Yes, unlike last time where his voice propagated in all directions endlessly, this time his voice returned back endlessly. 

 

As if energy wasn't lost during the echo, and it was getting supplied with more energy, after every echo his own voice was getting louder.

 

It was fine for the first few times, but every time it was getting louder as if a hammer weighing tons of kilograms was pounded on him.

 

That was freaking painful! 

 

"Ah!", His legs felt weak and he fell on the ground before he shouted out loud in grief and agony only to add up to his own suffering. This shout from him also echoed, getting boosted after every reflection, and the sound started piercing his soul as if thousands of needles were being fired at him.

 

"Leave me alone!" Wang Ming shouted, suppressing his pain and covering his ears with both his hands.

 

But surprisingly, this voice didn't echo back and previous voices also started fading.

 

After five minutes or so, it was silent again, and Wang Ming got up from the ground before letting out a breath of relief.

 

"A king can't live alone!" At that time, as if striking a killing blow,  a thunderous voice resounded making him pass out and shattering the dark surrounding.

4