Ch 16 | Location of Dragon God Fruit
60 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Time passed by and a few minutes had already passed, since Wang Ming entered this secret, underground, majestic office room, but the hooded man's hand was still firmly clamped onto the hand of Wang Ming.

 

'It's relief that I wasn't pushed down or anything like that.' Wang Ming heaved a sigh of relief and started observing the actions of the hooded man.

 

The man was holding the wrist of Wang Ming as if he was taking a measure of his pulse but his other hand was constantly drawing circles on the back of Wang Ming's palm. And this was something that was giving him chills.

 

This...is this some kind of signal? 

 

But, even after five minutes had passed, he didn't do anything else and continued repeating the same action.

 

Finally, after more than 10 minutes, he let go of Wang Ming's hand and headed back to his seat and nodded his head.

 

Looking at the nod from the hooded man, everyone in the office got excited, while their eyes shone in golden light. At the moment, they looked just like an alcoholic who was given a bottle of beer after a completely dry month.

 

Ning Qiang was also the same.

 

'A nod from that hooded man, made even the Big Boss excited? What's so good? Wait! Is this related to me?' Looking at excited expressions of the group of people in front, Wang Ming was curious at first but soon he came to a realization.

 

‘They are going to Gang Ba-?’

 

Gulp. Wang Ming gulped a mouthful of saliva in fear.

 

Ning Qiang controlled his excitement and coughed a bit, clearing his throat and then looked straight into Wang Ming's eyes and asked in a grave tone, "Where's the Dragon God Fruit? Hand it over."

 

"Huh?" Wang Ming didn't understand. 

 

'What Dragon God Fruit? What to hand over?'

 

‘Wasn’t this going to be an orgy?’

 

"Brat don't feign ignorance. We already checked it, you have a lingering aura of Dragon God Fruit on your body." One of the elders surrounding the central conference table stood up from his chair and roared furiously, pointing at Wang Ming.

 

"Uggh?" Wang Ming's dark and lifeless eyes were getting hazy, incapable of comprehending the situation in front.

 

What's all this? What lingering aura on my body? Are they shooting some ancient martial arts drama or have they gone crazy after reading too many cultivation web novels?

 

Wang Ming shook his head, trying to make sense of the words spoken by elders in front.

 

"We aren't shooting a martial arts drama nor have we gone crazy. Tell us, where's that Dragon God Fruit?" As if reading his thoughts, Secretary Song, who was silent all along, finally spoke solemnly.

 

“You... you…” Wang Ming’s body trembled.

 

‘No, I am thinking too much. How can they read my thoughts? That was just an easy guess.’

 

“You think that it was an easy guess? Let me tell you, it was not. Every single of the people sitting in this room can easily see through the thoughts of mortals like you. We even heard your thoughts about org...” Secretary Song chuckled a bit after listening to the thoughts of Wang Ming. 

 

“Brat, you can’t lie here. Just tell us the location of the Dragon God Fruit.” The furious elder from earlier spoke again, glaring dangerously at him.

 

‘Heck! What’s going on? There’s no privacy at all.’ The mental fortitude of Wang Ming, that he had built up through hard work, collapsed at this moment. Every kind of emotion started leaking through his face. 

 

Where am I? What is this place? Am I dreaming?

 

Controlling himself slowly, Wang Ming asked, “I don’t know what you are talking about. Can you please tell me, what this Dragon God Fruit is?”

 

“You don’t know?” Ning Qiang asked again even though he knew that the boy in front of him was not lying, as there weren’t any spiritual fluctuations when he spoke.

 

Other elders were also perplexed. 

 

What’s going on? Didn’t aura on his body was proved to be the aura of Dragon God Fruit?

 

Wang Ming shook his head in all seriousness, “I really don’t know anything about it.”

 

At this point, the man in the ancient hooded jacket stood up from his chair and turned towards him before asking, “Did you come in contact with any Dragon Fruit?”

 

“Dragon Fruit?” Wang Ming reconfirmed with a bizarre expression on his face. 

 

What’s going on? Why is everyone asking me about Dragon Fruit?

 

“Yes, Dragon Fruit. Did you come in contact with any?” The hooded man asked again.

 

“Yeah”, Wang Ming answered honestly.

 

“Where is it? Tell us.” Ning Qiang stood up excitedly from his chair and asked. His previously black eyes turned golden and while his body started shining with a golden outline.

 

‘Super Saiyan?’ Wang Ming gulped down a mouth full of air.

 

Fuck! This is going crazy!

 

As shocked as Wang Ming was, he directly said, “I ate it yesterday. And flushed it today.”

 

“...”

 

All elders in the room stood up from their seats in unison and glared at him as if he was a monster.

2