Ch 26 | Ning Jinying’s Decision
31 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"It's okay, I don't blame you for choosing this option. But, have you checked about that boy's background? We can't just marry off our daughter to anyone, right?" 

 

Ning Rong sighed and spoke telepathically as she analysed Wang Ming from head to toe, again and again, not letting anything escape her keen eyes.

 

How can a mother let her daughter marry any tom, dick, and harry? Even when she knows everything is already decided, she can’t help but check everything again and again.

 

"Hmm… actually, this boy is a friend of Little Huang. He already sent us all the information related to him when he found out the aura on Dragon God Fruit on him." Ning Qiang answered and passed his mobile phone to her.

 

Ning Rong was shocked to listen that this boy was actually a friend of rebellious Song Huang, but she still received the phone and saw a document containing information about Wang Ming on it. She attentively read through the document, not letting a single word escape her sight. She was still thinking of finding something to reject this marriage. One of her daughters was already married, now how can she let her other daughter go so soon?

 

The document contained everything Song Huang, the doctor in Nan Hai University knows about Wang Ming. And it included all the data about him since he joined the University till now.

 

A bizarre expression appeared on Ning Rong's face. And then she analysed the man standing in the corner again, but this time her way of looking at him and her way of thinking changed.

 

"Is this information correct?" Ning Rong asked, not daring to believe what she read just now.

 

"Hmm… Little Huang is the only guy in the entire university, who can talk to this Wang Ming." Ning Qiang replied affirmatively. He believed that Song Huang would never joke with them or say anything wrong.

 

"Then, how did he agree to get married to Jinying? Shouldn't he deny directly if what's written in the document is true?" Thinking of something, Ning Rong asked again.

 

"I don't really know… But, I guess, it's because of the High Priest," Ning Qiang didn't know the answer to this and he just shook his head and continued, "While we were discussing this, Little Ming first denied this proposal. But the High Priest explained everything to him again and sealed Little Ming's surroundings. Not letting any of us listen to his thoughts."

 

"But… Don't think that Little Ming agreed to it after that. He asked to know about Jinying's opinion first."

 

"Hmm… he's not bad. Just that he's too weak." Ning Rong smiled faintly.

 

…… 

 

In the corner of the room.

 

The High Priest, Elder Chen of the Ning Clan and Wang Ming were standing, while Elder Chen's finger was touching Wang Ming's forehead.

 

After Song Chao left to bring back Princess Jinying, Elder Chen brought him here to pass on some basic knowledge on the Dragons and the Ning Clan through soul impartation.

 

Dragons, being one of the great heavenly beasts, used to occupy most of the earth. But, since their rate and success of reproduction is too low, they slowly faded away from most parts of the earth.

 

Currently, the remaining dragons are divided into three separate groups based on their habitat, namely The Earth Dragon Clan, The High Water Clan, and The Void Dragon Clan.

 

As the name suggests, The Earthly Dragon Clan lives on land, The High Water Clan lives deep inside water bodies and at last, The Void Dragon Clan lives neither on earth nor in water. They live in another dimension known as the Void Dimension.

 

And this particular piece of information left Wang Ming stifled.

 

Every Dragon Clan is ruled by a sub-clan. They are the royal clan of the group.

 

The Ning Clan is one such clan. They rule over the smallest yet most powerful group, The Void Dragon Clan. And, thus Ning Qiang is actually the king of The Void Dragons.

 

Elder Chen didn't tell Wang Ming much about other things and let him slowly comprehend this piece of information.

 

Just as Wang Ming finished going through the information, he heard a sweet voice, "I agree with father's decision. I'll marry whoever father chooses for me."

2