Chapter 4: Bloody Stream
66 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ierra is getting off her deep brown horse as she arrives at her area of operations. It was now night time. the area filled with music and conversation from a fancy get together at a major figures house. The house is large and white, more like a mansion. Normally this would be difficult for Ierra, as she can only count on the usage of flora to hide her presence. But Ierra is fortunate this time. There's tree cover and its in an open area. "Clear shots everywhere. love to see it," She thought. Ierra checks around using her natural vampire abilities to move quickly from tree to tree, the sound not bothering the party goers from the music and their conversations. She stops for a moment and looks at the mission details. She has 3 Targets: A 30 year old Klikah man named Alexander Alamarc, 25 year old Trenak woman named Winva Felhous, and her partner, a 27 year old Arrintarian man named William Felhous. "A Trenak," Ierra thought. "Easy. Shed have red tattoos on her body. The Klikah would too. The main trouble would be the Arrintarian." She looks through the description and reads that he is supposed to also have a large scar on his cheek. Ierra smiles. "You love to see it," She thought once more. She zips around and notices Alexander, not sparing a second, she quickly takes out the bow, knocks the arrow, and... she holds it. She takes the arrow off the string. "No. I need to think of this differently. I shoot him here people will scatter and the enemy will find out. I have to think of something else." Ierra sits there and thinks for a while. "I need to scout the others out first." Ierra continues Hopping from tree to tree at a speed of 29 miles per hour, 12.52 meters a second. She sees someone with a scar on their cheek shooting in a makeshift firing range with a revolver.

Ierra was mortified by seeing this. "A gun?" Ierra thought "Those where outlawed in Arrintar after the Mad Lords War." Ierra stops leaping and looks at his face, she makes a mental note of him and identifies him as William Felhous, Winva's husband. "Guns. what did I get myself into?" Ierra mumbled to herself.

She starts hopping around non-stop again looking for Winva. After a few moments she finds Winva through a window on the second story, she's talking to other women and a man. She had a deep sepia skin tone with red markings that would spiral on her cheeks, arms and legs. She wore a nice off shoulder mermaid dress that started in black at the top and faded to a deep, sultry red near the bottom. Ierra smiles uncontrollably. "The Blacker the berry, the sweeter the juice" Ierra thought and licked her lips. She shakes her head soon. "Don't get distracted, lets see who's vulnerable." Ierra thought as she started hopping around. She finds none of her targets in a vulnerable state for a while, but eventually she sees Alexander in the bathroom. She looks down and contemplates for a moment,

"Do I really want to kill a man while he is taking a shit?" Ierra thinks, looking deep into herself. She shrugs and fires an arrow that pierces through Alexander's head and pins him into the sink. One eye popped out of socket while the other was fine, blood trailed down his head like a bloody stream, the light of the bathroom glistening off of it. Ierra gains a feeling in her stomach but goes to look around.

"It wont be too long until they realize he's gone," Ierra thought. "Lets get this over with." She hops around quickly looking for another compromised target. She finds William all to alone in the forest throwing up. Ierra walks over and hops down a few feet away from him and pulls out a knife. Unlucky for her, he looks over and stares at her.

"Who are you," William asks. Ierra is silent and just steps closer to him, walking faster. She thinks to herself, "Shut up and stay still." William pulls out the revolver from before and Ierra freezes. "Oh fuck," She thought. William fires and hits Ierra in the chest, she winces.

"Ow. My titty," She said rubbing her boob. William just looks at his gun then Ierra, who was completely fine other than her shot right boob, She looks at William and starts walking to him again, faster and now angry. William fires 3 more bullets, hitting Ierra in the stomach, the left Shoulder, and the last one missing her by an inch. Through it all she just slightly flinches and walks to him.

"Fuck!" William yelled out. He began running out of fear away from Ierra. He just makes it out of the the forest and stops to catch his breath, thinking that all this drinking was getting to him and making him hallucinate. Someone in a nice suit walks over and pats William's back.

"Will you ok? I heard you fire a few rounds." The person asks. They where also Trenakian like Winva.

"I'm fine, I think I was just hallucinating." William looks back into the forest. Nothing is there. The Trenakian man, Winva's brother, walks away a few steps. The music is loud, yet soothing as well. It's Jazz.

"Take a seat and drink some water then. My sister will be back shortly."

A slight whoosh sound is heard and Xacian, William's brother-in-law, feels a wetness on his back. He turns around to see William's throat slit. Ierra is there as well, not caring much if she's spotted or not. A few grunts to run at Ierra, when they get close enough and slash at her she backs up and stabs one through the neck, grabs her victim's arm, and stabs the other with their knife. 

"Son of a Bitch!" Xacian yells as he pulls out a gun of his own and unloads 6 bullets into Ierra's chest and stomach. She's not really affected by any of the shots. The tattooed man starts to reload his gun, fumbling with the wheel, sliding 6 more bullets into the slots. He drops a few and hurries to pick them up. when he bends down Ierra stabs him in the head. The floor is tainted with a crimson hue of a bloody pool. A monster from deep within Ierra was starting to rise, and she felt it. She knew all to well what it meant. She moves onto looking for the woman, Winva. Though she doesn't expect to find much as everyone's ran away, only a few crouched to try and hide or stayed out of fear. Ierra gets hit with a bat in the back of the head. She turns around, smacking who hit her, dislocating their jaw. Ierra then stabs and slices their chest open. The strong smell of blood begins smelling the nearby area. Ierra is enjoying the sheer amount of bloodshed in the night. Though her body, her monsters, crave more. She gets shot in the back of the head and jerks foreword. She very slowly turns around and looks back. Its Winva. Ierra notices the guards around her and deals with them one on one, using the edges of her bow to cut and stab them. They bleed a pool of red on the ground, making the monsters inside Ierra hunger more. She walks toward Winva. She shoots Ierra with her revolver more. Still the Unstoppable Elf had powered through, she had holes in her outfit and on her body from the gunfire. Still she moves onward.

"You," Ierra said smiling. "I want you."

Winva was highly confused at this. "She wants me?" She thought, Ierra approaches the Tranakian woman still as she fires more bullets into her. Her gun is empty, she fires more in desperation but, of course, no luck. Ierra smiles wide and grabs Winva's arm. She looks at it, admiring Winva's darker complexion. She had, for a moment. She held Winva's hand. The elf snaps out of it ans looks at the darker woman, who's clearly confused with the moment Ierra is having. The Elf looks into her Tranakian prey's eyes and Winva's heart sinks. She's come to a realization. She might not be able to see the eyes of this killer, but she knows exactly what is staring at her. And Winva was helpless.

0