331 A Child Competing with a Mature Man
65 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Qiu Ling and Jing Yi both froze. So … what now?

Qiu Ling silently raised his head and looked into Jing Yi’s eyes. He didn’t want to stop! He hugged his beloved and stroked his hair, gently pushing it back behind his ears. "How about we forget we heard something and continue?" He gave him a disarming smile and closed in again, pursing his lips.

Before he could take over Jing Yi’s lips, a hand clasped over his mouth. Jing Yi shook his head and cleared his throat. "Senior martial brother Qiu … get off, please."

Qiu Ling raised his brows. Whoa! One could actually still say 'senior martial brother' in such a way after kissing like that? He never would have expected!

"Senior martial brother," reminded Jing Yi when he didn’t get a response.

Qiu Ling smiled and tilted his head. "Mn? What did you say, my love?"

"Get off, please."

"Eh?" Qiu Ling tilted his head to the other side. "It seems you weren’t speaking loud enough. I couldn’t quite catch that."

Once again, someone knocked on the door and this time a male voice floated in: "Xiao Yi! You’re not up yet? It’s our day to practicing the sword! Did you forget? I promised to teach you before the Gathering of Practitioners."

Jing Yi frowned at Qiu Ling. He had always thought that this senior martial brother of his was a little weird but now he noticed for the first time just how shameless he was. "Senior martial brother!" he hissed and uneasily glanced at the door.

"Call me Qiu Ling!"

Jing Yi’s brow twitched. "If I do, will you get off?"

Qiu Ling smiled even more brightly. "I’ll consider it!"

Jing Yi took a deep breath. Alright. If that would make him move, he’d do it. Anyway, it wasn’t like he was losing out just because he called him by his name. "Qiu Ling. Please, get off now."

"Ah!" Qiu Ling wrapped his arms around him and nuzzled Jing Yi’s shoulder with his head. "Say it again!" He loved hearing his name from his beloved’s lips! Wasn’t this just Jing He’s way of telling him how much he loved him? Of course, someone as shy as his beloved wouldn’t dare to speak his innermost thoughts aloud at just any moment. The atmosphere had to be right for that. Thus, he could only resort to showing his love in a more roundabout way.

Ah, how nice, getting a love confession early in the morning!

Jing Yi’s brows twitched. Hadn’t that guy just promised to get off when he called him by his name? He had done what he wanted so why was he still lying on top of him?!

He wanted to question him but just then, the voice from outside sounded again, anxious this time. "Xiao Yi? Xiao Yi! Are you alright?" The faint sound of someone pacing up and down could be heard before the person stopped in front of the door again. "I’m coming in!"

"No!" Jing Yi protested but it was already too late. Shao Hai opened the door and his gaze fell on the bed where the two of them were still lying in an incriminating position.

Shao Hai stood there in the doorway, staring blankly. What was going on? Why was his Xiao Yi lying in bed with another man? Why were they hugging so closely? Why did it seem as if his Xiao Yi’s clothes were crumpled? Actually, was his robe open?

Shao Hai couldn’t understand so he turned to look at Qiu Ling, trying to figure out what was going on. This person … wasn’t this that stupid disciple of the Grandmaster? The one who had dared to make advances on his Xiao Yi?!

Shao Hai tensed up, his hands curling into fists and his shoulders shaking. This bastard! He had actually dared to come here and … and …

Qiu Ling gave him a smug look. He normally didn’t bother to remember anybody but this person was the one who had shamelessly pestered his beloved in the capital and then come over here to continue. He had had to watch his insolent behavior for more than five years already! Now, he was finally in a position where he could pay him back!

Thinking of that, Qiu Ling’s expression got even smugger. See that? You might have gotten his first kiss in this life but I’ll get everything else! I dare you to try to get close to him again! Hmph, even if this guy dared, he’d hinder him at any junction from now on! Nobody was allowed to try and steal his beloved from him!

Seeing that gaze, Shao Hai came out of his shock and pointed at Qiu Ling. "Scoundrel! What are you doing to my Xiao Yi?!"

Qiu Ling slowly raised his brows. "Your Xiao Yi? And we’re cuddling, can’t you see?"

"You!" Shao Hai’s hands shook. Seeing that guy’s stupid face, he felt an unprecedented danger. He had to do something fast! Otherwise, his future wife might be stolen away. "You …" He tried to say something but he didn’t know what. Should he scold him? Should he threaten him? Should he run over and drag him down from that bed?!

Qiu Ling smiled even more when he saw Shao Hai’s expression that wavered between anger and confusion. Ah, this guy wasn’t his opponent at all. Hah, he’d really like to see how this child wanted to compete against a mature man like him. Mn … He should save both of them the trouble and show him outright how outclassed he was!

1