C1P5
56 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Almost instantly, all blood drained from her face and she put everything down to the nearest desk at the side, then kneeled between the boss and her friend.

“Leader, I apologize, I was too late. I don’t know what my friend did but it seems she was punished for it properly. I will properly teach her everything she needs to know so such a thing never happens again.”

Meka, the frightening gang member, leader of a team, and murderer of her friend looked down at her with unreadable eyes.

“Those clothes. Why do you wear them?” His voice was so dry and angry, she could only gulp.

“Miss Zuhoi has told me to wear them. If you order me I will take them back.”

“I see.” He answered shortly.

Glanced at her friend on the ground, Malah kept looking even more confused at her. There was a bit of silence, the leader was seemingly thinking. Soon, he continued.

“Mia.”

“Yes, leader?”

“What did I say, what happens when they break a rule?”

Every single word he speaks comes out in dread deep and calculating, frightening Mia to the core.

“I- I shall be punished.”

“Good.”

The leader nods, seemingly a bit less angry.

“Now, undress.”

Hearing the order, Mia freezes. She never expected him to want her body. He always seemed to be a cold man with little emotions who would rather just shoot her dead when she becomes inconvenient.

Only the three of them are in the room, but that is not much of a help. Her hands keep trembling, but she doesn't dare to stop or defy. The slender which reaches up and undo the zippers hidden on the sides. The top falls to the side as the traditional dress has no supporting material, revealing her clean white bra to the man before her. She pulls on the short side-skirt slowly and the dress falls to her knees at once. 

Right when she reaches to her back to undo the bra, the man interjects.

“That's enough for now. Do something sexy for me.”

For her young age, Mia doesn't have any such skills. Unsure of what to do, she reaches to her breasts which fall on the smaller side, but the man doesn't seem to be interested in her actions. Rather, she suspects it isn’t even sexual for this cruel man, this is purely for her humiliation.

Lacking any ideas on what to do, her mind wanders on what she could do to raise her friend’s worth in this man’s eyes. Her eyes glance at her friend’s sorry state and a stupid idea pops into her head, which is only a smudge more than zero.

She crouches down and pulls her lying friend up in a sitting position, almost feeling the man’s rage behind her rise. Mia then kisses one of her only two friends alive, who has her mouth filled with her blood. She doesn't love her. Hell, she isn’t even a real friend, merely someone random acquaintance she survived hell together with. This much, she would do for her anytime.

Seeing this the man stands up and leaves the room with a few frightening steps. When the door finally closes, her mouthparts with her friends, then she spits out a mouthful of blood to the side.

“Bitch, you don’t deserve me.” Malah mutters with a tired voice.

“Bitch, you will never deserve me.” Repeats Mia, as they laugh together at the stupidity and unreasonableness of the situation.

“Life is unfair. Take what you get and do as much as you can with it.”

The still almost naked girl begins checking her friend's injuries, but it seems the man avoided hurting her too badly. She finds nothing serious or lasting, hopefully not even a scar. Most of the blood come from inside the mouth, which should regenerate fast.

“What did you even manage to do?” Mia asked half laughing.

“When I found you gone, I demanded him to tell me where you were. Since he didn’t, I said everything I could to piss him off.” Malah

“Stupid.” Mia

“You are stupid.” Malah

“No, you are. Stupid, stupid, stupid.” Mia

“You are half-naked and kissing your female friend with a mouth full of blood.” Malah

“Yes, and I do not regret it.” Mia

Although Mia answered immediately, Malah seemed a bit quiet.

“My tongue is pink.” Malah

“Your tongue is supposed to pink.” Mia

“No. My tongue is Pink.” Malah

For a few long seconds, they sat there in silence.

“We are dead, aren’t we?” Malah

“No, we aren’t. You would have already turned. We have seen people turn into monsters all the time, but they never last this long without dying and serious mutations. We will be fine.” Mia

“I’m sorry.” Malah

“There is nothing you should apologize for. I did this to myself.” Mia

“I’m sorry four ever doubting you.” Malah

“Well, even I doubted myself for a good twenty minutes, so I can’t blame you.” Mia

“I’m sorry for being a terrible friend to you.” Malah

“I’m sorry for kissing you.” Mia

“I’m sorry for killing you.” Malah

“I’m sorry for being useless.” Mia

“I’m sorry for letting Nissa die.” Malah

“What? Missa was alright, she just collapsed due to fatigue.” Mia

“No. She collapsed and died. We barely drank anything in two days. We haven't eaten in a week. We have been walking for two weeks constantly. She just up and died right next time into the room. Twenty minutes before that plate full of food and drinks came in your hands. You never had the chance.” Malah

“No, that cannot be. I’m sure it’s a mistake. Give me a moment.”

Mia gently lays down her friend and runs into the side-office, where her other friend lays. She kneels next to her, trying to find any signs of breathing or a heartbeat, failing to find any. Silently she stands up, and like a robot walks back to the platter of food and drink. She brings it with her, lays down next to the only friend she has still alive, and begins to slowly feed her, making sure she will not lose this one. The last one she has.

A mere thirty-two days ago, there were forty-five of them. Now only the two remain.

Soon, the two fall asleep, curled together like wounded beasts with nothing to live for. Naked, bloodied, quiet.

0