442 No Explanation Needed
23 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

At this time, Zhi Guan had successfully handed over the newly-forged weapon to his little disciple, feeling proud of himself. Back then, he had already forged a sword for Yun Bei Fen but it had been disdained in favor of the weapon Luo Lin had offered. He still couldn’t understand.

But never mind, this time, things were different. Now, Yun Bei Fen finally had a good sword. Also, he’d be taking time to train him daily so he would certainly make progress in no time. Not to mention that he was already older now. The things that would have been difficult for him ten or fifteen years ago shouldn’t be troublesome any longer. He was almost at the perfect age to learn sword arts!

Needless to say, Zhi Guan was glowing with excitement, a look that couldn’t be seen often in him.

Yun Bei Fen was also happy. This weapon had been designed by Mei Chao Bing and forged by his first senior martial brother. It was very important! He would definitely take good care of it and also make Mei Chao Bing proud by giving his all while training.

He didn’t worry that he wouldn’t be able to do it. He still couldn’t believe that he had any kind of ability but he knew that he was able to keep at things even if they were difficult. After all, he had never excelled at learning like his senior martial brothers.

If you showed him a cultivation technique or a sword technique, he’d need several days to actually grasp the basics of it. Then after that, there would still be weeks needed to become proficient enough for his Master or his senior martial brothers to find his attempts acceptable.

Still, despite needing a lot of time, he had never given up. He would just continue to try until he mastered the skill. And look at how things had been going in the past few days! Everything Mei Chao Bing had tried to teach him, he had managed to learn. And Mei Chao Bing had even been quite satisfied with his attempts even though it hadn’t been that long since he started. That had to mean he was getting better, right?

With all of that at the back of his mind, he naturally wasn’t worried about learning some new sword skills with Zhi Guan. In fact, he was looking forward to it. Wasn’t Mei Chao Bing worried he wouldn’t be able to protect himself? Then he’d better learn a lot! After he showed Mei Chao Bing everything he was now able to do, he wouldn’t have to worry any longer.

He looked up at him with a bright smile, grabbing onto his arm.

Mei Chao Bing raised his brows and reached out with his other hand, rubbing the top of Yun Bei Fen’s head. “It’s alright. I’m sure you’ll do well.” He also knew that Yun Bei Fen needed a lot of time and that they definitely couldn’t turn him into an excellent fighter in mere days or weeks but just knowing a little bit more would be beneficial already. He just hoped for the best.

Seeing the guardians appear, the three disciples turned serious again.

Blue butterfly looked at all of them for a moment, her gaze resting on Zhi Guan for a moment longer. It hadn’t been long since she brought him over here and then went to talk to Tong Chen. She still had no idea what was up with him but she was curious about what Tong Chen might be able to find out. Before that though … “What about that other martial brother of yours? Luo Lin?”

Zhi Guan wordlessly pointed to the door of the room where Luo Lin and Shen Lei were staying. Even though he had been out all day, he could sense them in there, and knowing them, they might not have left the room all day. He would never understand Shen Lei’s preference for practicing indoors but then, he also followed the path of combining sword arts and spiritual attacks instead of simply focusing on one of them so it wasn’t too strange.

Blue butterfly looked over there and remembered that those two were engaged. Suddenly, she didn’t feel like going to take a look herself. She cleared her throat and then motioned at the three disciples in front of her. “Well, is nobody going to ask them to come out? We still need to see if there has been any change, right?”

Mei Chao Bing gave a wry smile. “I doubt there has been one. They didn’t leave the room all day. If there had been anything odd, they surely would have come out.”

Blue butterfly sighed and turned to Tong Chen. “What now then? Maybe he doesn’t have an ability after all?”

Tong Chen shook his head. “Don’t be too hasty. Last time, he developed the ability overnight. It might have almost been a day since we tried but that doesn’t have to mean anything. It could be that his body adapts to the new ability while he sleeps. If he hasn’t yet, that might be the reason why there weren’t any changes. Let’s deal with the other matters first and then check on him at the end of the night.”

Blue butterfly nodded and then turned back to the disciples. “Well, then, let’s get into the dreamscape. Do I need to explain how it’s done again?”

Zhi Guan gave her an odd look, clearly not needing any explanations. Mei Chao Bing shook his head but Yun Bei Fen looked at him as if hoping for some words of wisdom. Between the three of them, he had never entered the dreamscape while awake, after all.

Blue butterfly smiled at their interaction. “Well, then, I’ll open it and you explain to him. I’ll wait inside.” She inclined her head and then opened up the dreamscape, Zhi Guan following right behind.

Mei Chao Bing gave him a surprised look but didn’t say anything. Instead, he turned to explain to Yun Bei Fen. After all, who knew how long it would take his little bunny to get the state just right?

0