54 Let’s Stay Together!
502 2 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Yun Bei Fen clung to Mei Chao Bing’s arm and the two of them went to find rooms. The courtyard that Baili Chao had occupied wasn’t big. There were five rooms in total, more than enough for them but not too much if one considered that Baili Chao was an Elder of a prominent sect. Well, the city wasn’t big easier so this was probably the best they could give. Furthermore, the other Elder should have more disciples accompanying him so it was likely that he would have gotten a bigger courtyard.

Mei Chao Bing chose two rooms that were close to each other so that his little bunny would be able to run over whenever he wanted. When he motioned to the other room, Yun Bei Fen’s expression sank though. Mei Chao Bing raised his brows. "What? You don’t like that one? You haven’t even had a look."

Yun Bei Fen tugged at his sleeve. "Can’t we share a room?"

Mei Chao Bing looked at him, not knowing what to say. He certainly wouldn’t mind sharing a room with his little bunny but … This was Elder Baili’s courtyard. Wouldn’t he have something to say if he found out that his disciple stayed with another man? He cleared his throat and gently plucked Yun Bei Fen’s fingers off his robe. "Be good. It’s just for the night, isn’t it? We can spend the rest of the day together if you want to."

Yun Bei Fen pouted. "But we slept together for the last few weeks too. Why can’t we share a room now?"

"That’s … I don’t think you can compare that. The last few weeks, we were outside. Regardless of what we do, we would still be together. But now …"

Yun Bei Fen once again grabbed onto the sleeve and shook. "Mei Chao Bing!"

Mei Chao Bing closed his eyes and took a deep breath. In looked like he and Baili Chao had one weakness in common. It really was too hard not to give in to this little bunny when he acted cutely. "Fen’er …"

Seeing that his attempt wasn’t successful, Yun Bei Fen furrowed his brows. This couldn’t be! He didn’t want to have to separate from Mei Chao Bing. Not even for a second! They were finally a couple and it had been going so well before. He wanted to stay with him. "Mei Chao Bing! Please! Please?" His tone turned pleading.

Mei Chao Bing slowly counted to ten in his head. Yun Bei Fen shouldn’t be able to keep this up forever, should he? No, he would certainly give up soon. He just had to stay strong for a little while longer.

Unfortunately for him, Yun Bei Fen didn’t even think of giving up. This had always worked with his Master. As long as he acted aggrieved enough and tried to be cute, his Master would sooner or later give in to his whims. This should also work with senior martial brother Mei, shouldn’t it? He definitely couldn’t let up now! Look, he was already looking away because he couldn’t take it. He was was just one step short of achieving his goal of staying with him!

Yun Bei Fen fell silent and looked at Mei Chao Bing with big eyes, making sure not to blink even a single time.

With his little bunny staying silent, Mei Chao Bing was sure that he was already coming to terms with this. He opened his eyes and turned to look. When he did, he came face to face with Yun Bei Fen’s big, watery eyes though. They looked as if they were swimming in tears. Mei Chao Bing clutched his chest. Ah, he really had no integrity at all. He reached over and pulled Yun Bei Fen into his arms. "Is it really that unimaginable to you? Just for the nights. Look, wouldn’t you be asleep anyway? You won’t even notice that I’m away."

Yun Bei Fen shook his head, clutching Mei Chao Bing’s waist. "But you were there the last few days too. I always noticed. It’s much nicer to sleep in your arms." He rubbed his cheek against Mei Chao Bing’s chest and smiled happily. The last few weeks with his senior martial brother had been the best few weeks in his life. He definitely wouldn’t give up now!

Mei Chao Bing sighed and looked down, brushing through Yun Bei Fen’s hair. "Wouldn’t your Master be appalled? I wouldn’t want to risk that."

Yun Bei Fen blinked his eyes. "Master? Why should he have anything against it? Well, if he has, then I can go and explain to him. You shouldn’t worry about that!"

Mei Chao Bing sighed. It seemed he couldn’t use Elder Baili as an excuse. "Well, even if your Master wouldn’t say anything, the other disciples will. Do you really want to have that happen?"

Yun Bei Fen stubbornly held onto his senior martial brother and even tightened his grasp. "I don’t care. Why should they come and look what’s happening in our rooms anyway? Isn’t that our business? And didn’t you say we were a couple now? Why can’t we stay together? Don’t couples stay together?"

Mei Chao Bing wanted to retort but finally just shook his head. "I guess there’s no way to talk you out of this, is there?"

Yun Bei Fen happily shook his head. "Does this mean senior martial brother Mei agrees?"

Mei Chao Bing smiled and leaned down, kissing his cheek. "Mei Chao Bing agrees."

Yun Bei Fen laughed and rubbed his cheek against Mei Chao Bing’s chest again. "Mn! That’s good then. Then we should get in." He let go of his senior martial brother and rushed into the room, throwing himself onto the bed before Mei Chao Bing could find something else to try make him go to the other one.

Mei Chao Bing shook his head with a sigh and closed the door, walking over and sitting down on the edge of the bed. He reached out and brushed Yun Bei Fen’s hair. "Don’t say I haven’t warned you though. People will likely talk. I really hope you know what you’re getting into."

Yun Bei Fen smiled brightly and grasped that hand that was brushing through his hair. "I know already! Haven’t we been together for the last few weeks too? Who cares about other people? As long as you’re with me, I’m happy!"

Mei Chao Bing smiled. Ah, he really was too weak. He leaned forward and kissed Yun Bei Fen’s lips. "Alright, then we’ll just ignore whatever they say. Now, I think I promised to make a sword for you. How about we talk about that now? After all, we should get you a good sword if we make one, shouldn’t we?"

16