242 It Depended on Yun Bei Fen
98 2 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Yang Wu Huang wasn’t happy to see this development but what could he do? Seeing that the two martial brothers agreed so straightforwardly, he could only hold back his anger and give a faint nod. "Very well. Since the two of you volunteered to do this, then just make sure that you don’t forget to pay attention to them. Junior martial brother Yun has the lowest level among all of us. He is also Elder Baili’s prized disciple. We definitely can’t let anything happen to him."

Kui Min couldn’t help herself and piped up again. "Yes, ah! And don’t forget that he is senior martial brother Mei’s beloved fiance as well. How could you not want to return him to his lover in one piece?"

Yun Bei Fen who had had no reaction to being called Elder Baili’s priced disciple suddenly smiled happily when he was called Mei Chao Bing’s beloved fiance. Ah, while he knew that Mei Chao Bing was his fiance and that the two of them were very much in love, it still felt good to hear it from other people. This just meant that everyone else was also able to see how much they meant to each other. Wasn’t that great?

Yang Wu Huang’s expression turned even worse when he heard this and saw Yun Bei Fen’s expression. This Kui Min … was she doing this on purpose? Well, because of his actions, she had been caught by the demonic practitioners. Having a bit of anger was probably normal.

That didn’t mean that he liked it though. No, right now, he felt that it would have been better if she wasn’t here. In one situation after the other, she was making nothing but trouble. Maybe once they got back in the evening, he should go to Elder Baili and complain that she was taking out what happened before on him. Then, wouldn’t she be taken out of this group? That would be perfect.

In any case, he really didn’t want to have to deal with this any longer. If there was always somebody who made trouble when he tried to get closer to Yun Bei Fen, then the gains that the current mission allowed him to have would be too small. Just having a few talks was definitely not what he wanted. No, at the end of the day, before they returned to the camp and Mei Chao Bing rejoined them, he had to change Yun Bei Fen’s feelings. So he needed more opportunities.

Yang Wu Huang continued to fly forward as if he had accepted her words and was just thinking of the task ahead but his thoughts were actually churning. How to make it happen? Trying to discredit Mei Chao Bing in front of him hadn’t worked before. He also couldn’t be too obvious or his already shaky standing in front of Yun Bei Fen would completely collapse.

Right now, it was very hard to talk things through with Ao Jing and Di Huan Bo when everyone else was around. But he needed help with this. When it came to Mei Chao Bing’s role, he definitely couldn’t be the one who said things. Instead, it would probably be best if he could even speak up for Mei Chao Bing. That way, Yun Bei Fen’s perception of him would become better.

While it wasn’t as good as getting him to reconsider his relationship with Mei Chao Bing outright, it was a first step. And he was willing to take a bit of time to make this happen. In any case, he didn’t believe that Mei Chao Bing had been wooing this boy just since yesterday. No, most likely, something had already been going on before but he had somehow managed to keep it a secret from the rest of the sect.

Thus, he could only make sure that he also put in some more effort and used as much time as he could. With Yun Bei Fen’s age, he didn’t believe that he wouldn’t waver a single bit if he realized that there were other good men around as well and that maybe, these men were actually much better than the one he currently had at his side.

Just imagining it, Yang Wu Huang’s lips curved up in a gloating smile. When Mei Chao Bing returned and the person he had hung his heart on suddenly didn’t want to speak to him anymore and was lying in somebody else’s arms, what kind of look would he show? Most likely, it would be one of utter defeat.

In any case, being accused of being a demonic practitioner was nothing new to him. But losing his fiance to another man … that was something else altogether. Actually, whether one was righteous or not, it wasn’t that important. But having your beloved stolen from your hands, that was going against the pride of a man. How could he deal with that? Most likely, he would fly off the handle when it happened.

At that point in time, he would just need to push a little further and Mei Chao Bing would definitely do something completely inexcusable. Then, would there still be a place for him in the Teng Yong Sect? He really doubted it.

Thus, he needed to persevere. This whole matter hinged on whether he was able to get Yun Bei Fen or not. So he needed to plan bit by bit and slowly make it happen. Even if it didn’t happen at once and there was only a grade of alienation between Yun Bei Fen and Mei Chao Bing, it would already be quite good as well. In any case, just imagine the anguish he would feel if this beloved fiance of his was suddenly showing him the cold shoulder every now and then. That would definitely drive him nuts!

Ah, just imagining it was sweet. Finally, he would be able to get his revenge for all the years that he had been suppressed by Mei Chao Bing before. He would definitely pay it all back. And he would only stop when this person had lost everything.

6