Arc 1 – Chapter 8: This Is Something
58 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Disclaimer: I own nothing, this is purely a fanfic for enjoyment.

Cross-over from various games, books, anime, manga, and movies.

The familiar characters you see here belong to their respected authors and owners.

"Speech"

Time*


Arc 1 - Chapter 8: Well, This Is Something

An hour later*

"So bored!" Kuroko cried out, not bother lowering her voice, not that it would draw any zombies outside here. After all, only Klug could hear her due to certain circumstances.

"You could help me out by scouting the place for more zombies." Klug said to Kuroko as he just got back from grinding more [Cinematic Record], bringing up to 500 years and would have been more if it wasn't for Klug grinding the zombies early on, lowering the numbers before it could regain in numbers again. Of course, Klug tried out using [Soul Wavelength] to manually convert the zombies into [Cinematic Record]. Not that useful due to poor experience, but after a couple of tries. Klug should get the hang of it and be able to use [Soul Wavelength] alone in case he ever finds out he couldn't use the [Death Scythe] for some unknown reason at the time.

"Nah, that's boring. Man, I signed up to be your partner. Thinking that there will be lots of action. But, this is what I get. Sitting around doing pretty much nothing." Kuroko groans as she hates how there wasn't much to do right now. Then, she just remembers how her partner got 500 years' worth of [Cinematic Record] right now. "Hey, now that you have some [Cinematic Record]. Wanna fuck?"

"Remember? I can't even have sex due to my flaw. I'm pretty sure I can't even get it up." Klug hates how he is somewhat less of a man since his dick wasn't really functional right now. At the very least he won't have to worry about not having any woman to have sex with since Kuroko is willing and he can bet that she will still go for it. When he removes this big flaw of his.

"Oh, yeah..." Kuroko let out a sad sigh before a thought pop in her head. "Oh! How about upgrading the [Death Scythe]?"

"And by that?" Klug made a hand gesture for Kuroko to continue.

"Well, how you said an hour or so that you asked about the [Infinite One-Sword Style] and decides to want to use only the [Death Scythe]?" Kuroko asks her partner and when he nods. "You can upgrade the [Death Scythe] to include the [Multi-Form Ability] from Soul Eater. This is something most veteran Shinigami have later on, but you can get it early on if you were to gather 40,000 years. I honestly forgot about this, but seeing how you manage to gather nearly 10,000 years in a single night. Getting 40,000 years should be easy for you in a matter of days." Kuroko would say that her partner is among the elite of the elite in gathering such a large amount of [Cinematic Record] compared to other newbie Shinigami. Since most would barely manage to gather 1,000 years if they are given a somewhat decent world to very unlucky, to the point of requiring to grind that world for years until gathering enough to leave that first world.

"Do I have to spend more [Cinematic Record] on the [Multi-Form Ability]?" Klug can already see that Kuroko is, once again, trying to get more [Cinematic Record] out of him. If she kept it at it, then with the rate he spending the [Cinematic Record] he has gathered. Klug won't know if he will be able to leave this world or not without ending up begin killing the humans instead of just the zombies alone. In order to gather enough [Cinematic Record] to leave this world for another.

"Yup." Kuroko grin as she can see the annoyed look on her partner's face. "Hey, the [Multi-Form Ability] is a very powerful upgrade for the [Death Scythe]. Hell, you could even add in a form that outside of Soul Eater." Kuroko tries her best to persuade Klug in getting this upgrade since it would help in the long term for being a Shinigami.

"I'll think about it." Klug shakes his head at the thought of wanting to be more skillful in other than using a giant scythe. "For now, having the [Death Scythe] is enough for me." Klug pauses for a moment and thinks about if it's truly the only thing he needs. Then, decide for now he got everything he needs for this world.

"Alright." Kuroko rolls her eyes, but knew that her partner didn't even have 40,000 years' worth of [Cinematic Record] right now. "I'm bored again! Come on, we need to do something!"

"What did you do when you were alive? I mean when you're not doing your main job or whatever you do before becoming a spirit." Klug tries his best not to attack Kuroko for being so annoying; well, more like he has no idea what happens if he does and ends up losing his only source of gaining more powers and the ability to travel the multiverse.

"Sex. If not sex. I would try to find a girl to have sex with." Kuroko said truthfully, not hiding the fact that most of her life at the end before her death is mainly flirting, having sex with the girls she flirt with, and killing other people that claim to be the best killers or so. Even go far as doing stuff she normally won't do because it's boring in her eyes.

"Oh..." Klug honestly should have expected this, but then again, with the dangerous feeling coming from her made Klug think otherwise and thought Kuroko would do something less... uh... sexual activity and more on the line of combat, killing or something on that line. "Well, we just have to continue waiting then and might as well watch TV while we still have the chance to."

At this point, Klug wonders what's taking the others so long to come here unless something came up, that is preventing them from coming to this apartment. If so, then Klug seriously has no reason to stay here and start grinding until he gets sick of the sights of zombies, then heads to another world.

"Great..." Kuroko wonders if she should just go back inside the [Death Scythe] and sleep just to waste some time until something exciting happens.

"Oh, I just thought about something." Klug said to Kuroko, who just sigh to let him know she is listening. "Is there a cure for the virus that turns others into zombies available in the mundane category? And I'm not buying one, just curious. That's all." Honest. Klug has no intention whatsoever in saving this world of the zombies. The natives of this world can take care of it themselves.

"Oh, there is. It will cost you 100,000 years." Kuroko said with a hint of amusement.

"Fuck that." Klug frown at the price, then thought about how it would require somewhat a plot/miracle for someone to manage to find the cure in any zombie world.

"Good, because I'll be honest. You'll only get a single used cure that could only be used by a single person. Furthermore, the chance of someone being able to recreate this cure is near to zero, and even if someone did manage to recreate a fraction of the cure. There will be a butt load of side-effects showing up. Only those that are a saint would do something like figuring a way to either gather more [Cinematic Record] to allow many to be cured or purchasing one of those ability to cure everyone with multiple times of usage, which would be extremely expensive." Kuroko shook her head, can't believe these saint would gladly help others out of selflessness and wonder what crazy reason they have for doing so.

"Well. Damn." Klug looks at Kuroko in disbelief, for he honestly thought the cure would be able to use on multiple people, not just a single person only, and even then. Having a single cure would make others think they could recreate it with the right set of people with specific skills. Even if they have the equipment to do all these. The main problem is how long it will take them to do so. By then, it might be too late.

"Yup." Kuroko knew that her partner agreed with her point of view. "Anything else you want to talk about to pass the time?" Kuroko wasn't much of someone who likes to talk outside of flirting with girls and talking dirty while having sex. But, anything to pass the time until the damn little group would show up already. At this point, she might have to ask a favor from her partner in order to gain a temporary flesh body to have sex with little Saya and be done with it! It wasn't even worth keeping little Saya and more out of sexual desire at this point! ...well, not like it wasn't already the case.

Nonetheless, Kuroko starting to think that she might be better off staying back in that weird place until she finds another Shinigami to partner up with. Kuroko snorts and knew if she was given the option to be Klug's partner again in the past if she decided to return to the past. She will still agree to it anyway. The benefits are too good to give up.

"Give me a second to think about anything." Klug lean back in his seat and gave himself a few seconds for any topic to come to him. Anything at all. "Oh!" Klug snaps with his fingers as something came up. "Would it be possible to take others aka the native of their worlds, with us in our travel throughout the multiverse?" This was something he had thought about a couple of times and forgot about it until now.

"Oh, it's possible. You have no idea how many people, especially the males that travel the multiverse would gather a harem of girls, with some with rare taste would aim for the same gender too, and do everything they could think of to take their harem with them or stay in that world forever." Kuroko pauses for a moment and looks at her partner. "I think you should first remove your sexual flaw before thinking about forming a harem, let alone taking them with you. Unless you're one of those masochists who get off by not being able to touch a girl... and I forgot that even masochist would be able to get an erection while you can't..."

Klug's face darkens as he starting to think, that it may be better if he should just gather enough [Cinematic Record] to remove his flaw first before even thinking about wooing Saeko to be in a relationship with him.

Shouldn't take Klug that long to gather 10,000 years to remove this flaw. However, that's in the future, not now. Therefore, Klug has to deal with being somewhat a eunuch and just this fact alone make Klug very frustrated. Hell, if possible, Klug wanted to show Kuroko exactly how a man he is, but knew that just path leads to many problems. Mainly causing more emotional and mental damage to himself, and Klug rather not go through all that.

"Uh, sorry?" Kuroko notices her partner might have some thoughts of getting back at her later on, and knowing how easily he gathers [Cinematic Record] so far, even the part of possessing such a powerful [Death Scythe] made her know that in the future. He will be strong, to the point, she would have to beg for mercy. Therefore, Kuroko decides to cheer her partner up until she knows he won't hold a grudge against her.


An hour later*

"Glad to see you guys have made it." Klug said to Saeko and the others, as he watches them enter through the front door. Keep the urge to strangle all of them for making him wait for so long. Hell, Klug even thought they will arrive tomorrow morning or something. "Out of curiosity. What took you guys so long unless you came across with lots of zombies?" Klug closes the door once everyone came in. Ignoring the way Kuroko is trying to get a feel of Saya's breasts, but continue to just phrase through it and causing Saya to shiver, making her wrap her arms around her breasts and glance around with a frightened look on her face.

"Yeah, that's the thing." Takashi spoke up. "We were a bit paranoid and it's already dark outside. Seeing a small number of zombies made us kinda think that there are some zombies hidden somewhere in the dark, where they're just waiting to grab one of us, then by the time we do something. It would be too late and one of us would have been bitten. So... we took our time until we came here. Sorry if we've made you wait so long for us." Takashi rubs the back of his head and gives Klug a sheepish smile.

"Right..." Klug couldn't really explain to everyone that he was the cause of making it so the main group won't meet up with too many zombies on the way. "Anyway, seeing how everyone here is fine. I'm going to bed. It has been a while for me. So, if anyone needs me. I'll be in one of the bedrooms here." Klug wasn't really sleepy, but he rather goes to bed and sleeps this frustration off, or else he might do something he would regret.

"You can trust us to watch over the place." Saeko smile at Klug while looking around for that giant, creepy scythe in the room, but don't see it anywhere, making her somewhat curious where Klug put it. After all, she is curious to find out why she could see it while only Saya and Rei couldn't see it at all, with the rest just seeing a blur.

"Right..." Klug knew that there won't be any action tonight since Alice wasn't here; therefore, there was no reason for Takashi and the others to use the military vehicles, nor there will be many zombies around the neighborhood unless something causes the zombies to draw to this area.


The next day*

Letting out a yawn, Klug enters the living room and pauses his steps.

Before his eyes, Klug can see Saya is currently wrapped in a large blanket with baggy eyes. Letting out a couple of yawns before pulling the blankets closer to her as she begins shivering again.

Klug blankly stares at Kuroko literally licking Saya's right cheek while having her arms wrap around Saya. In fact, Klug can easily tell that if he was so much as give Kuroko a minute of having a flesh body. Saya wouldn't be able to run away and would be clearly rape by Kuroko in a rough manner due to how short the time is. But enough for Kuroko to enjoy Saya's bare flesh. Well, that's what Klug is guessing.

"Klug!" Saya's eyes light up and throw the blankets off her and quickly got up, only to fall due to her legs has fallen asleep on her. Yet, that didn't stop Saya from getting closer to Klug in a hurry. "Please! Tell me is there something possessing me?! I couldn't sleep all night and I feel so cold!" Saya blinks a couple of times as she notices how warm Klug is while she hugging his legs.

"So... I'm guessing you didn't sleep that well." Klug stares down at Saya while ignoring the way Kuroko giving him the nasty look for getting between her and Saya alone time.

"You could say that." Saya grunts while tightening her grips, for the warmth feels so nice that she can't let go. "I'm... gonna take... a nap." Saya closes her eyes, not caring for the position she is in right now, and fall asleep right away. Yet, her grip on the warmth didn't lessen one bit.

"I'm a little concern now." Klug sweatdrop at this and did not expect someone like Saya to be that close to him. Hell, he can feel Saya's lovely breasts, but he can't get off from it. Making it a torture at the moment, pissing Klug off big time, and want to push her off him. Yet, at the same time, Klug kinda wants to keep looking at the way Saya is clinging to him.

Klug doesn't know if this is a good morning or not, but he just knows that Saya might not end up too much of a bratty girl to deal with. No idea if he should thank Kuroko or not since she is the main cause of what is wrong with Saya.

Either way, Klug can say at least with the way Saya acting at the moment had caused Klug's heart to skip a beat. However, Klug has to be real and know Saya wasn't much of a fighter and would clearly be kidnaped and be used against him if he so much as dare take Saya with him in his journey in the multiverse. It's the only reason why he didn't even think about gathering a harem of girls in this world. Where Saeko and selected other females are somewhat better than others in combat, making it somewhat easier for Klug to gather [Cinematic Record] to be used on them somehow. So they won't end up as a burden.

Harsh, but it's the truth.

At the very least, Klug still has a beating heart and would help this group out a bit longer before he leaves. Since outside of gathering [Cinematic Record]. There no point in staying here for even a month or two.

2