Chapter 8: Bawling Her Eyes Out
1.5k 5 32
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 8: Bawling Her Eyes Out

 

Hao Lei decides to leave through the staircase opposite of the one he came from. And as If lady luck was on his side, the moment Hao Lei left, Li Xifeng and a bunch of doctors came walking in through that door a few minutes later.

 

The nurses on the eighth floor are shocked by the number of doctors that had come up to this floor, and they were following a goddess to boot.

 

Li Xifeng had only said three words with indifference, “Where is he?” Like an empress, she could care less about the people that were looking at her in awe. Her only objective was to meet Hao Lei.

 

“?” 

 

The nurses are confused as to who the woman was talking about. Seeing their confused look, the lead doctor begins to explain,

 

“Have you guys see a strange patient walking by here.” The lead doctor hopes that Hao Lei hadn’t left this floor.

 

“A strange man?” the nurses looked at each other, and then something clicked in their minds as they thought about Hao Lei.

 

One of the nurses spoke about Hao Lei, “ Senior, we didn’t see any strange man, but we did see a handsome one.”

 

“A handsome one,” the lead doctor had never focused on Hao Lei’s face when he checks up on him, so his image of him was a bit fuzzy.

 

Another nurse nods her head, “ Yeah, a handsome patient came walking into the eighth floor and he played the piano really well, that it even made all the kids fall asleep.”

 

The lead doctor was skeptical, how could one song make all the children fall asleep, that’s impossible. 

 

Seeing how he didn’t believe them, the nurse takes out her phone, “ Senior, I took a video of the man playing the piano. Here, look.” She begins to play the video.

 

Li Xifeng snatches the phone away from the nurse and he saw the handsome Hao Lei playing the piano, and all the children around him were being mesmerized by the melody. She was mesmerized as well, but not by the music, it was Hao Lei.

 

He’s back, Lei Lei is finally back

 

While she was thinking about Hao Lei, the other doctors were mesmerized by the melody that Hao Lei played. Some of them started to become drowsy.

 

The lead doctor was baffled by it, how could such music have that much of an effect on a person.

 

But that wasn’t important as he asks Li Xifeng, “ Is this Mr. Hao?” he notices that Xi Lifeng was focusing on the video very much, especially on the man in it.

 

Li Xifeng only made a slight nod, but that was enough for the doctor to be ecstatic and he asked the nurse with desperation, “ Do you know where this man was?” If he was still here, then he won’t have to suffer death, but if not, he was screwed.

 

The nurse begins to think and said, “He got along with Mao Mao, and he is still in Mao Mao I think.” the nurses only knew that Hao Lei was playing with Mao Mao and that was it.

 

However, she hasn’t realized that by her saying this, Xi Lifeng’s aura started to change.

 

“Whos is this Mao Mao?” From her voice, there was a mix of rage, disgust, and jealously. Well mainly jealously.

 

She’s furious about the fact that Hao Lei was playing with an unknown woman while he had a smoking hot wife, waiting for him.

 

The lead doctor begins to sweat at how fearless Hao Lei was. You have such a beautiful wife and yet you were playing with another woman.

 

As the lead doctor was about to faint from fear as Li Xifeng might kill everybody in a 5-mile radius around her. She was a beautiful Ashura right now.

 

He was about to flee when, a milky white voice was screaming out, 

 

“What, big brother left!!!” After Mao Mao couldn’t feel Hao Lei’s presence by her side, she wakes up crying at how she wants Hao Lei.

 

The nurse was shocked by how fast Mao Mao had woken up, and she immediately tries to console her, “Mao Mao, don’t cry, big brother had something else to do, he’ll come back later.” 

 

She knew that Mao Mao was the most sensible among the children and would understand that Hao Lei had to do something.

 

But Mao Mao was still a child, how could she wait for Hao Lei to come back, “NO, I want big brother!!!” and throws a tantrum in the process.

 

The nurse was surprised by how Mao Mao was throwing a tantrum and she was about to say something to her. Before she could reason with her, another nurse came walking in with a bunch of doctors.

 

“What’s wrong with Mao Mao,” Almost all the nurses now Mao Mao, and she is shocked to see her throwing a fit.

 

The nurse quickly apologized, “ I’m sorry, Mao Mao was throwing a tantrum of not seeing that patient again.” She wanted to throw a tantrum too as Hao Lei just fled without even telling her his phone number.

 

“That’s Mao Mao?,” Li Xifeng also came in, wondering who was creating a ruckus, and she sees a 5-year-old girl bawling her eyes out.

 

She felt a sense of relief as Hao Lei wasn’t toying around with another woman and was just playing with a child. But she felt a little jealous as she wanted Hao Lei to see her first.

 

There was also another one that was in relief: the head doctor sighs as Hao Lei didn’t cheat on Li Xifeng.

 

When Mao Mao notices Li Xifeng, she stops bawling, and she said with a surprised look, “Wow big sister, you look so beautiful!”

 

From her compliment, Li Xifeng’s heart warmed as the Mao Mao compliment made her day. She walks to the front of Mao Mao and pats her on the head and asked her,

 

“Mao Mao, do you know where the person that you were playing with went,” She said in such a mellow voice that all the nurses and doctors were charmed by her.

 

Mao Mao knew who she was talking about and said, “ Piano brother was really fun to play with!” She begins to tell her what had happened with her and Hao Lei and Xi Lifeng listen attentively like a mother and daughter talking.

32