Chapter – 4
15 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Cooper had closed up for three months to stabilize his foundation of the divine realm and also to get use to the body and his overpowered soul.

He was also able to go through all the fighting techniques which the original soul had learned and was able to perfectly grasp his strength. He was also able to communicate with the system and was also get to know that the system also has functions other than just chatting with him and so was able to know about his new ability he had gotten during the meditation. 

Name : Cooper Wenston

Realm : Divine Warrior [Soul - Divine General]  Exp - 0/100000

Abilities : Fate Calculator [Can see the fate of a lower realm cultivator.]

Fate : ??? 

Cooper was able to know about the identity of his family which was a royal family and he was the no 1 genius of this generation. His father was the current king and had reached the peak of Heavenly god realm while his grandfather was a earth immortal and was a general of the human alliance of the god countries while his great great grandfather was a higher minister in the alliance and his cultivation was at the peak of heavenly immortal and he had the chance to breakthrough to eternal god realm and will become the human alliance 3rd eternal realm cultivator. 

So in total Jake who had just gotten into a new body was now a young master of a very powerful family where everyone was a big person and even his fat brother James had a big reputation among the cultivators as even though he was not as powerful Cooper but he was also a genius who had reached nature or the sage boundary and that can be counted as great accomplishment among the young generation and he had more exposure than Cooper who would do more cultivation and had literally no time for advertising his accomplishment so even though Cooper was the most powerful of the current generation of the Wenston family but he was the least famous and we can say the not at all famous as only the royal guards and some higher generals had known that the strongest younger generation of the Wenston family was not the crown prince Goren but someone else.

So he knew that although original Cooper was not low key but he had no time for publicity and he was happy as no one will be able to differentiate much as other than his family no one knew him and even in his family Cooper was too focused on cultivation as he was only 20 and was already a Divine realm while Gore was at peak of Sage and he was 130 years old. So funnily he had not much time with his family and from his young age of 4 when he started his journey of cultivation was too fast and only took him 16 years to become a powerhouse among humans.

 

Cooper and had focused on his divine ability fate calculator and thought that he had got an jackpot as he could recruit some heaven defying geniuses who were covered in dust and with his divine ability he could see if they are worthy or not and then proceed with recruiting them into his private forces or even letting them train under the royal guards.

.

Goren had reached the border and he saw the general who was stationed there.

"General the king wants the border to level up the defense , so I have brought 2000 from the reserve of the royal army and they will be under you and you should only use them in emergency and nobody should know about this ." Goren then threw a spiritual artifact to the general "This artifact can help you communicate with the reserve forces so if you need help , you can communicate with them."

Goren did his task and left the fortress of the border.

.

After travelling some distance away from the fortress , a subordinate of Goren was curious so he asked "Prince will it be okay to leave so  many nature level forces."

Before the subordinate could even finish his words he was stopped by Goren he replied "The general is trustable as his family has always been close to us Winston and we always depend on them and also never had let us down. So you better not say something useless as they have been treated as our family member from the era of my grandfathers reign."

Goren then kept silent while his subordinate came to know how deep the royal family's foundation is.

.

King Wenston was over excited after the breakthrough of Cooper and even wanted him to join the alliance under his great great grandfather and he will be safe as once his information got out , there will be potential dangers of the enemies of the Winston family coming after them so he had already send someone to notify his father as meeting the great great grandfather was not an easy task. So his father can either send a immortal for protecting Cooper and will ask someone to let Cooper come to the alliance. 

.

Cooper's Grandfather was sitting with the ancestor Wenston and were discussing whether they should bring Cooper to alliance or not as Cooper was a genius which even the ancestor recognized and had been protecting him from getting his information circulated.

Ancestor thought for sometime and came to a conclusion " Send one of your oldest brother to protect and guide Cooper as bringing him to alliance will bring great trouble and even though I am there but the enemies of the alliance will definitely target him."

Grandfather nodded as he though that Cooper was too weak and if could break through to God general then he will be able to settle in the alliance. And his oldest brother was a good option as even though he was only peak human immortal but he was body refiner so he could deal with earth immortals and he was also the most intelligent person in their generation. When ancestor had broken through the heavenly immortal , he had helped him in securing his position in the alliance so technically he was the 2nd most reputed member of the Wenston family in the alliance.

[Note - I will be updating 3-4 chapters per week and the length of the chapter will increase with time and I will only post novel pages here and will have the announcements at my blog yunchi99. Thaksx for reading]

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

0