Void Mirror
11 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Cooper had been out of close cultivation and was trying to fit himself in the new environment.

King Wenston had given Cooper three guards and so he had been given freedom to go anywhere but the condition was that he would not go out without his guards.

Cooper had happily accepted the condition as he was getting free bodyguards , so why not accept them happily.

King Wenston also sighed in relief as his son had not rejected the three guards protection unlike other noble children who he had seen who were always running around without protection and were sometime got kidnapped by some gangs or killed by the enemy nobles. So he was happy that Cooper was not like other nobles who are too arrogant and that's also a good thing for him as he will not have to worry about Cooper being pitted by other nobles.

"Ren are there any interesting places in the city?"Cooper had no idea about the god kingdom as the original owner of the body was a cultivation freak who would not be interested in these things

Ren is the royal guard 4 and was the most powerful woman in the royal guards and a lot of girls were praising her as a idol in the kingdon as she was also a genius of the kingdom who had risen from the bottom of the society and without anyone's help or background but from her own hard practice so Cooper also respected her a lot as to rise to her level from nothing is very difficult for any genius. So he was closest to her rather than other two guards who were an old man and a middle age man so the two were able to interact easily.

Ren was also interested about the genius of the clan who had reached the divine realm in his 20's and was surprised to see that Cooper was far stronger than she thought as he had met the condition to promote to divine general and will be able to reach divine king in two or three years as soul strength was already strong enough for a new divine king but he cannot be calculated by normal condition so she had came to an conclusion that he will need to increase his soul strength before thinking of promoting from divine general to divine king.

"Young master there are four major places of entertainment  , First the gladiators arena where usually cultivators come to fight each other , than there is bet club the largest casino of our kingdom , the immortal club for wine lovers and the royal market where you can buy various goods of various kingdoms. And there is also the auction places in the royal market which are owned by the merchant families who auction variety of antique weapons or treasure maps such treasures and try to increase the popularity of their shops in the royal market."Ren was also didn't knew much about the capital except for the popular one's as she didn't have the time to go out except for missions

The old royal guard 99 intercepted the conversation "Young master you should go to the royal market as not only there are a lot of merchants shops but also few antique stores which have been in the kingdoms more thousands of years and some stores owners may be hidden immortals who may have good antique stuff , so you can go there to try your luck."

Cooper was bored and when he heard that the antique stores may have some good stuffs then he immediately made up his mind to visit there and as he had the systems appraisal , he might can get some weapons or something.

The old man saw the bright expression of Cooper and shook his head as the immortal we will not easily display their good stuff as they open the stores to have fun not to sell goods.

.

Cooper was strolling in the royal market and then reached the antique stores and saw that there were a lot of stores and some of them were crowded so he skipped them as he knew that they were probably for pure entertainment purpose and did not had any useful stuff so he kept skipping the stores until a old store was in his vision.

"Heavenly Antique store."Cooper read the store name and entered the store

When he entered the store he saw an old man sleeping on the chair , so Cooper decided to ignore him and started seeing the antique stuff which was kept in the store. His vision was continuously scanning waiting for seeing something good and he finally saw a black mirror among the other antique stuff.

The three guards were standing by the side of Cooper silently as they knew that the of this store was not a simple person. If a person knows about the history of the antique market then he must know of this store as it was the oldest store which has been in the Kingdom and has never been closed even though nobody buys everything and that was thousands of years ago. The grandfather of the King and also warned the family not to disturb the store owner.

Cooper took the mirror into his hands and was checking it out.

The sleeping old man woke up when Cooper took the mirror and looked towards Cooper and then stood up and walked towards Cooper.

"Child you have chosen the mirror so it can be kept by you , so keep it safely and now if you may excuse me."After that the old man gestured them to go out store

After Cooper and guards walked out of the store , they saw that the store had disappeared and there was an empty place. The four of them now knew that they may had encountered a hidden master.

Cooper then appraised the mirror as it gave him the feeling of something special.

Artifact : Void Mirror [???]

Use : Can see through the void. ????

 

  

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

0