Chen Fu
14 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After getting the mirror , Cooper returned to the palace and straight went to his room and told his guards to not disturb him.

Cooper sat down on took out the void mirror and started transmitting his divine energy to it.

Ding! Ding!

Do you want to bind the artifact? Y/N

Yes

Whoosh! And a dense light was coming out of the mirror.

After sometime when the light was gone , Cooper opened his eyes and saw that the mirror was showing a place in it and some small ants , he concentrated his vision on the ants to see what is going on.

After concentrating for some time , Cooper's soul came out of his body and went into the mirror.

'My soul came out of my body.'Cooper noticed the change but then concentrated on the mirror and was now able to see the view clearly

.

"Chen Fu you cannot run away , stop or we will kill your family."Heavenly sect people shouted

Chen Fu didn't stop running as he knew that if he stopped he will be killed and he knew that even if he stopped they would still kill his grandmother.

Chen Fu was an orphan and he was adopted by his grandmother, so she was the only family he had.

While they were playing this chasing game , Cooper decided to use his Fate Controller on Chen Fu.

Name : Chen Fu

Realm : Mortal

Bloodline : Titan ape[locked]

Fate : 1- Destined to do big.                                                                                                                                                                                                                          2- Die as a mortal.                                                                                                                                                                                                                               3- Become an evil emperor.

Cooper saw that the boy had three fate and also knew that he had bloodline of titan ape but he didn't know how powerful it is so decided to ignore and again focused on the fates. He saw the third one and guessed that someone might use him as a chess piece and that may be not good as he guessed that this boy may become a big character so Cooper decided to guide this boy and make him own trusted person.

After noting the details of Chen Fu and the heavenly sect chasing them , the soul of Cooper came back to his body.

.

The old guard of Cooper came to the King Wenston's room.

"Old Red tell me about how you think about Cooper."King Wenston wanted to know about the character of Cooper as if he was like his older brother James or like those playboys of noble clans

"Your majesty , the young prince is not like other princes."The old Red knew that the king wanted to know about his son's habits , so he continued " According to what I saw the young prince is too bored after the continuous cultivation so I think he is not a cultivation madman. He wanted to get out of boredom so we took him to the antique stores and he chose the oldest one without asking us and chose a artifact hidden among junks so I think he has good eyes and is witty."

The old red then accounted to all the scenes and drew a total character sketch of Cooper.

King Wenston listened to old Red and was happy to know that the character of his young son was good , he also have some normal habits and the best one was that he was not a cultivation madman as these people are powerful people who we don't know when they will have a distortion in their personality and do sometime dangerous to themselves or their family and friends. 

.

"Hey I didn't knew that I had so much talent in drawing."Cooper took the paper in his hand where he had drawn the portrait of Chen Fu and the people chasing him and was praising his own talent.

He also noted down the name of the people he heard and also the sect name on their portrait.

Ding! Ding!

Task : Lead Chen Fu on the path of righteousness and make him one of the Warrior of fate.

Reward : 10000 exp and Titan god body cultivation.

Note : For each righteous work of the Warrior of fate , the user will get corresponding exp.

After receiving the task , Cooper without hesitation left the room.

 

.

Cooper came to his brother all resourceful Goren's room who was reading the kingdoms report.

Goren was surprised to see Cooper as he was the least interactive person in the family and he was mainly busy with his cultivation.

"Brother what happened ?"Goren knew that unlike James , Cooper would not waste his time for unnecessary things

"Brother I just tried my divine powers and just received some information so I came to you for helping me confirm them."Cooper told him about his vision in the mirror but omitted the part of the mirror in the description

"So you wanted to say that you say that when you used your divine power , you saw the vision of this boy being chased by foundation realm sect people of Heavenly sect and you seemed to have a hunch that this boy Chen Fu may be some hidden talent."Goren knew from the description of Cooper that he was telling truth but not everything , as he was his brother so he would not hurt him and he also wanted to know if what Cooper saw was of some value. If it was then this divine ability will be a jackpot and they can cultivate some foreign talent.

After thinking for some time Goren decided to help him.

Goren looked towards Cooper and explained him about what he wanted him to do "Brother if what you see was true and this Chen Fu can be some extraordinary talent. So to see the truth of this information I will help you but you will decide how to do it."

Goren knew inside that Cooper's divine ability was true as he had even drawn portrait of people and so he wanted him to guide Cooper how to get this boy under him as his subordinate as he couldn't always help him but he could atleast guide Cooper on to take advantage of his divine ability. Goren even knew that it would be good if he don't interfere in the vision of Cooper as he might harm himself so he decided to help indirectly by just helping his brother to do what he wanted and help him in getting some useful information.  

      

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

0