Ch-7
9 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Cooper was sitting with his brother and his brothers two think tanks.

"So we know that this boy Chen Fu is a mortal and the chasers are foundation boundary cultivators."The think tank 1 was repeating all the info in order that there was nothing missing

"What about the spiritual energy in the air , could you sense it?"Think tank 2 tried to get more detailed info

Cooper thought about it and the spiritual energy in was too weak , barely there so replied "The spiritual energy was too weak."

The two think tank then discussed among them for some time.

"We think that the area of vision of the young prince is around desolate continent as only there mortals could survive without cultivation , and as there were foundation cultivators sect people then the sect should be weak and so it should be at the corner of the desolate continent."The two think tans were able to calculate approx where the people were 

"Master I think that we should send some earth and two heaven realm cultivators. It would be safe and they would be able to deal with the problems and also will not cause a lot of disturbance as there are some heaven cultivators in desolate continent."The two think tanks gave their advises on how to get this person on their sides

Cooper than thought about the novel scenarios he had read in novels where the MC get stronger by taking revenge against their enemies , the more the enemies the faster their growth.

"Brother I thought of an idea."Cooper brought attention of all three and then told of his plan "Why don't we set up a fake inheritance of our subordinate and then help him in getting cultivation resources. We can build some checkpoints where we will keep cultivation resources and then we will set up an inheritance place where Chen Fu can get the the inheritance and there will be enough cultivation techniques from foundation to heaven. We will guide him in his path but will not interfere until its necessary and in this way he can grow faster without us doing any major things."Cooper then detailed all the things he can think of and the two think tanks were impressed by the idea of Cooper

Goren than thought about it and decided to use Cooper's plan as the plan was not that complicated and the person is a talent or not could be seen during his struggle.

"You two will implement it accordingly and if any adjustment is required you can do it yourself."

The two think tanks left. 

Cooper and Goren were left in the room alone.

"Brother how many other brother and sisters we have ?"Cooper was curious as he had never known of how many sibling were there as his father was a king so he had concubines and of course their mother was the queen

Goren was not surprised for the Cooper's question as he knew he had spent 95 % of the time in cultivation so he explained him "Father has 5 wives. So lets go accordingly our mother is the queen and we are 3 siblings you , me and Alice. While there are 9 other from the royal concubines , you should know James. So the oldest is Rodro , he is already divine king and is most talented after you in our siblings.The other brothers are Arthur , Veran , Jordo and Ferar , they are all Sage initial or medium stage. The older sister is Jessica , she is divine General peak and also a disciple of the great elder of the Cold Frost sect. Then there is Athena she is a disciple in War Goddess temple and you should remember to never spar against her as she is strongest among us although she is only divine general early. Then there is Venice  she is an alchemist and also a member of alchemist association. Arthur and Jordo are generals in our army. Veran is a disciple of Bright Church while Ferar is a adventurer guild master."  

Cooper came to know that all his brother and sisters were talented in various fields and were helping the family to expand their network into other regions other than their kingdom.

After knowing about his siblings Cooper left the room and went outside.

.

 

"Ren lets just go along the way."Cooper was bored again after the discussion with Goren and was immediately bored so he outside to find some hidden entertainment means

"Ren are all the cities of our Kingdom this peaceful."Cooper knew that there are dark influences everywhere but here in capital there was not much impact on commoners.

"Yeah our kingdom have dark forces organization but they don't effect the peace of the city and if needed they help the kingdom in removing harmful peoples."Ren knew more about this so she continued "But other kingdoms are no good as ours. Young master you should know that our kingdom is the most powerful and if we counted all the powerful human organization we are ranked 3rd as the adventure and War Goddess temple both have eternal level cultivators behind them but the influence of our kingdom is larger than them as we have contributed a lot of talents in various organizations so we have happy relation with a lot of organization and sects. And the backing of our kingdom is your ancestor who even though is only a peak heavenly immortal cultivator but has the strength of an Step 1 eternal cultivator. Your ancestor is managing the human alliance which was established by the four emperors Red , Black , Blue and Green. They left the foundation for our humans before going to chaos realm. And the disciples of these four emperors build these various organizations , sects and kingdoms and building stronger the human foundation for cultivators so that we can have more powerhouses like Emperors and transcend the eternal realm to go to chaos realm."

 

.

.

 

Note : Eternal realm have ten steps and after that is chaos ream which is breaking through the limit of cultivators.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

0