Chapter 25 : Third Day’s Appointment (4)
69 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Both Kevin and Ash looked at the door that suddenly opened at the same time. Kevin's dark eyes shrink and temperature in the room immediately decrease in several degrees.

Meanwhile, Ash silver eyes dazedly stared at the door not reacting one bit. Clearly, this big cat was still immersed with his deep thought. 

It was not until a flash of white flies in Ash vision did he finally able to have an reaction. 

Turning his eyes, following the white matter that suddenly fly at full speed, Ash saw an idiot staggered a step back after a soft "puff" sounded with the pillows hitting a bulls eye.

Although the pillow is soft, soft things still hurts once exerted enough pressure. And the part that will surely take all the damages is that extended part in the face– the nose.

Adrianne, of course realizes his mistakes. After the "puff" scene, he gathered the Canon ball pillow in his embrace and rub his aching nose in embarrassments. And Roland who still remains in the background finally heave a sigh of relief. 

On the other hand, the owner of the room didn't even spare them a glance and just picked up his big cat, and possessively imprisoned Ash in his embrace.

Ash ears twitched, sensing Kevin was not in a right mood, he obediently let Kevin carry him and even snuggle submissively in the crooked of his arms. Making Kevin's mood slightly elevated.

Although, Kevin now didn't care about anything– except for his big cat of course– he was still easily irritated. 

With his back facing the two trespassers at the door, Kevin gazed at the big cat who stared at him with dilated silver eyes while meowing cutely, as if the big cat is trying to placate the disturb beast. Kevin then, heard his little brother speak behind him but he didn't bother to turn around nor pay attention to what he was saying. 

"Erm...brother, remember the Psychiatrist I talked to you about before? He will come here tomorrow at 9..." Adrianne looked at his older brother's back then at Roland who is pretending to be a wall decoration hoping the other could help him convince his brother to attend tomorrow's appointment. But no matter how he signalled Roland to support his words, the other just ignore him and continue being a wall decoration.

Sighing, Adrianne regretted his action just now. Who told him to just barge inside his brother's room? Now that Adrianne is aware of his own surroundings, he can now feel the abnormal low temperature in the room and can't help but caress his arms dull of goosebumps while looking hesitant. 

He was slightly scared now. He looked around the room. Despite the open window and the sun peaking through the glass, the room still shrouded, looking like night time. Not to mention the abnormal temperature, this room's scenery is extremely unscientific, ah!

But despite it all, Adrianne still proceed in continuing his speech. "Do you know Professor McClint? He is a known in their field of expertise. I assure you that you can trust him." 'Is that it? What does a psychiatrist do anyway?' Adrianne really regretted not inquiring about this. His brother is now cautious and guarded. He didn't know what right words to say for his brother to accept the treatment. 

The last time he talk to Kevin about this is when they were eating lunch after Kevin was discharged. Kevin just nodded rather disinterested in the topic, like he just agreed with Adrianne just to stop the subject. That's why Adrianne really don't know his brother's attitude towards his treatment. 

'Did you agree or not? Why are you being so difficult?!!' he can't help but cry internally. 

Little did he know, when the name of the professor came out of his mouth, his older brother already had a reaction. Ash who is constantly observing his sensitive, moody 'lover' captured all his reaction.

Right~ Ash, the big grey cat, who was mulling over his mysterious silver fire gave up halfway. Thinking of unknown will get him no where, so he took a u-turn and thought about his restless feelings earlier. 

And his conclusion is– Since he and Kevin were already married from different timelines. Well, except for the last time. Ignoring the different gender and species...

Since Ash love for this unpredictable man never faded on the other hand, it increases even more, then there's nothing to think about anymore. 'This man is his.' 

This world is not an ordinary world that he used to think before. So, now Ash really believe that he can transform into a human again. 

If he manage to decipher the way to turn into a human... Then he can protect this man from all the danger lurking in the dark. 

He was just an ordinary cat in their past life. Until now, Ash was still worried about those danger from the past. He never believed Kevin is just an ordinary businessman before. Who in the world would be able to get that much wound in their body if their just an ordinary company President? Even a mafia boss will only get one or two scars in their body. More so, Kevin received more assassination attempt than the country's prime minister.

He didn't know what this stupid man was doing before, because he was just a cat. And even if these two brother have a deep hatred with each other, that many murder attempts didn't just came from this block head Adrianne. 

As Adrianne's former rival for Kevin's attention, Ash knew Adrianne's capabilities. Even if he have the Hamilton as a backer, he isn't that great. And Kevin, even if he killed his own scum father, no one will care enough to kill him every day. Who in the world have that much time? 

But now, Ash realizes that this world contain much more deeper mysteries than he thought. Then, Kevin's past lives, especially his deaths might be a conspiracies...

These were the things that keep swirling in the big cat's mind, until Adrianne suddenly came and interrupted his thoughts. 

There's so many unanswered questions he wanted to pursue an answer to, but as long as he maintain his weak and cat self, these were all going to become a blank questionnaire. 

Ash also never really expect Kevin to tell him anything he wanted to know. Although, he is curious, he can wait until this man is ready to tell him every thing. 

So, when Ash, the big grey cat saw Kevin reacted to that professor's name, Ash too, already noted that name in his mind. 

He too, feels that name is familiar...

He wondered, 'when did he heard that name before?'

...

Adrianne became more sensitive after his mishap earlier. Despite not knowing his older brother's reaction to the professor's name, he could still feel a still change in the air. He was Robert Hamilton's son for a reason.

"So...older brother are you going? Just try it one time. If you don't like Professor McClint's approach then..." 'then, what?' Adrianne really wanted to cry. Just as he was thinking about his next words, he heard something incredible.

"...mn. I'll go." 

Looking up with slight dumbfounded expression, Adrianne stared at his older brother's back. "R-really! That's great! I'll call you out when the time comes, brother." Afraid that Kevin will withdraw his words, without waiting for Kevin to reply he already run out with the silent wall decoration, Roland.

"Remember to be careful next time." Roland reminded as he gently close the door. 

"Aye. Can't help it. I forgot." Walking forward towards the stairs, Adrianne can't help but looked back. Seeing the dark corridor, his body involuntary shivers. He wanted to asked Roland about this but dare not speaks his mind. His guts warning him to be careful, but he don't know what. So, he chose to disregard this problem entirely. 

He still have many problems to solve. Caressing his temple, Adrianne wanted to cursed loud.

"Hey, Roland. Help me approach my supposed to be dead uncle..." He said, but stopped when he saw the man who is supposed to be by his side now speedily walking down the stairs.

4