Chapter 26 : The Professor
88 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Clink. 

Ash stared at the gentle and mild looking old man sitting in front of Kevin, while drinking a cup of tea leisurely. Lines of old age permeate on his face. His lips curl into a soft smile, that even though he was not smiling, his face looks like it is always smiling. 

Then Ash lifted his furry head and looked at Kevin whose eyes were still gazing at himself, and hand still grooming his grey fur nonstop. 

Kevin face still remain indifferent, despite his huge change after knowing his sweetheart was still living and 'she' just became his cat. 

This silent session continue until two hours. 

Professor McClint just greeted Kevin when Kevin went inside the room. After not receiving Kevin's greeting, Professor McClint keep smiling with understanding. He led Kevin at the couch and he sat in front of him. 

He didn't started a conversation, professor McClint just sat there drinking tea like an honest old man from next door. 

Nevertheless, Professor McClint seems to be waiting. Waiting for Kevin to speak and said what is on his mind. 

Like it was a tacit understanding between a doctor and his patient. 

Kevin gave off a feeling of someone who didn't want to talk, while the professor gave off a smile of someone you can rely on and is someone easy to talk to. 

Such contrast makes this quiet session unbelievably in harmony. 

And Ash, who was nervous at first was finally relieved. 'This Professor is reliable!' he thought. More over, as soon as he and Kevin came inside the room provided by Adrianne to have Kevin's session, Ash realizes why he thought this professor's name is familiar.

Turns out, Professor McClint is Kevin's Psychiatrist from the past. 

The big cat, Ash will always climbed the tree and watched Kevin's weekly therapy from outside the window before. This professor can be trusted and his name and title was a fact. 

That's why he was now relieved. 

And the big grey cat's only trouble now, is to know of the things about this mysterious powers. How can he talk? How can he become a person again?

It was now Ash biggest problem.

And it seems that, it might take him a very long time to figure this out. 

Sighing, Ash snuggle inside Kevin's embrace and close his eyes under the comfortable hands of his beloved.

...

...

...

(A/N: WARNING! NSFW!! Let's see?? A little bit of GL alert?)

"..ugh...ah..." Ashley can't help arching up neck from the sweet sensation she was feeling below her. 

Sitting comfortably on a comfy couch, her naked white body blended with the white color of the couch she was laying onto. 

Her icy blond hair scattered down her shoulders and the couch back pillows. She lay rest her head at the back of the couch, savoring the feelings of the wet tongue licking, sucking and trusting her insides.

"...ahh~ Rebecca... deeper...lick deeper..." She moaned. Responding to her request, Rebecca looked at Ashley's expression writhing and moaning in pleasure. 

Her gaze heated with unconcealed lust over this beautiful woman. At the same time, pink smoke seems to swirl inside the depths of her lust filled eyes. 

The faded pink color fog in Rebecca's eyes grew darker as Rebecca keep on wanting this woman.

In order to pleasure her more, Rebecca spread Ashley's leg a little bit more. Ashley then, held Rebecca's hair, clenching them with her fists and she push her head towards her more. 

"...more...good... Rebecca...ah~" feeling close to climaxing, Ashley lifted up her waist offering herself more, begging for Rebecca to make her feel good. 

Knowing she was close, Rebecca let out a seductive laugh. She then, moved into the action and made Ashley screamed as she climax from her mouth. 

Hearing her lovely voice as she climax, Rebecca was feeling estatic. "Does it feel good, Ashley?" She lifted her head staring at Ashley's flushed face.

She look so beautiful. Rebecca was at awe and the color of the fog in her eyes turned even darker. 

She was now blind. A person who could only see one person. 

Rebecca was mesmerized. She wanted more of this person. Without waiting for Ashley to reply to her question, Rebecca stood up and took that delicious half opened lips. 

With her own lips, Rebecca pluck Ashley's lower lip. 

Ashley's wet lips were soft and warm. 'It feels so good. I want more~' Rebecca opened her mouth revealing a hot wet tongue. She drilled inside Ashley's mouth, opening them up and explore more of her inside. 'More. I want more.' "...give me more... Ashley" Rebecca whispered her thoughts.

Ashley on the other hand smiled as she was being kissed urgent. She raised her arms, slid one hand into Rebecca hair and the other to her neck. Ashley pull Rebecca towards her, deepening their kisses. 

Both eyes closed, their lips touched, while their tongue entangled with each other. 

Amidst their feverish kisses Ashley eyes suddenly opened. Blue orb like a miniature earth devoid of lust and love. Her body moved as if she wanted more of the other's touches and kisses. Her body acted and responded. But her eyes revealed no such emotion.

There was only indifferent and interest. Like the person she was embracing was nothing but her toy. 

...

Splash. Drip. Drop. 

Rebecca carefully scrubs Ashley's soft and silky white skin. She was like a devout believer towards her only god. 

She was kneeling outside of the bathtub, while Ashley lay relaxing under the warm water under the care of the other. 

She was like a queen, being served and cared for. 

After Rebecca cleaned Ashley's body, she now turned towards her self. She quickly took a bath and hurriedly get out of the bathroom after hastily putting on the bathrobe. 

She wished to serve Ashley in putting on her clothes. She immediately finished her bath, very unusual, as she was a well known model who caress about her physical appearance. 

If this was the usual Rebecca, even if the world end, if she didn't finish her beauty rituals no one can make her leave the bathroom. 

But the Rebecca before was now now gone. Her mind now, is only filled with nothing but Ashley's name and figure.

Within 10 minutes or so, she came out of the bathroom. 

Her bathrobe disheveled, her hair down and was not even dried. Her eyes full of eagerness and anxiety of not being able to serve her beloved. 

Unfortunately, when Rebecca came out of the bath, Ashely now leisurely sitting at the edge of the bed fully dressed. 

The light in Rebecca's eyes were immediately extinguished. She slowly walked towards Ashley like a drenched cat, with her head low. 

Witnessing her rapid mood changes, Ashley smile grew even deeper. "Rebecca, come here" Ashley spread her arms, urging Rebecca to come into her arms. 

Not even a second, Rebecca's eyes lit up once again and she quickly pounce on Ashley, like a cat receiving a fish as a treat. 

She kneel down and squeezed her body in between Ashley thighs and embraces her tightly. Ashley hugged her back, stroking her wet hair. 

"You should dry your hair first before coming out." Being remind by Ashley, Rebecca felt ashamed. "I won't forget it next time." She whispered.

Humming, Ashley took the towel she used before and placed it on Rebecca's hair. Carefully and gently, Ashley begin rubbing Rebecca's hair in order to dry them. 

Meanwhile, Rebecca, of course was very happy right now. Her heart beat like drums. She felt like a fireworks wanted to explode. Ashley was rubbing her hair dry. She can't believe it. At the same time, she was in ecstasy. She wishes time would stop right now. She being in her beloved embraced, Rebecca wanted to do this forever. 

She can't help it. Warmth surge in her heart. It was a feeling she never felt before. And it was very... addictive. 

"Spring break ends this week." 

While Rebecca was immersed with her one sided happiness, she heard Ashley speaks. 

"Kevin was brought to the hospital a week before our spring break. I wonder how he is now..." 

"Kevin? That young master is now suffering from depression. Tsk. Don't worry about him. His not worthy of you attention." Rebecca tightens her arms around Ashley's waist. When Ashley speak of Kevin's name, she immediately recall how her beloved and that young master was a childhood sweetheart. She can't accept it, and now she wanted to make Ashley hates Kevin. 

"He's now making it difficult for everyone at the mansion right now. He won't go out of his room. Ronald even need to deliver his food to his room three times a day. And if someone speaks to him, he didn't even respond. Much more, he didn't even care to lift his head and looked others in the eyes." 

"Oh." Rebecca heard Ashley chuckled. But because the towel hinder her sight, she failed to see the malicious glint flashing her eyes. Though, even if she saw, Rebecca who was now under her spell won't be able to tell anything different. 

Rebecca now, could only see Ashley under the cover of a thick rose tinted glasses.

"What about the cat? Remember I once gifted Kevin a grey chinchilla cat." 

"Don't mention the cat." Rebecca sneer. "It stays beside the young master 24/7. It's like they were conjoined twins. Aside for eating, I bet that cat will never leave beside that young master even for a second."

Hearing her complains, Ashley can't help but laughing.

She was now certain. Those two were reborn as well.

5