Chapter 3: First time (1)
716 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I made a little suggestion to Brendon this morning, so right now I only need to make some adjustment on Clara. I'm not sure whether Brendon will be affected if I make a suggestion right now. So I disconnect the red string and thought.

'When Brendon or Rayan blindfold, you won't know who is touching you, every voice sounds the same as Brendon. You won't take the blindfold off. Even if it came off you will close your eyes.'

While at it I made some more suggestion.

'Brendon's roommate, Rayan is a nice guy and you won't hate him ever.'

I don't want her to hate me but I don't like it when she clings over me either so this is good. There's more suggestion that I want to try but it's a little bit dangerous if I can't cancel it so I won't do it now and will try it later. I wait for a while and suggest to Brandon to go back to his room and wait for the night before asking her about it.

'Finally! Today I can graduate from being a virgin! Damn, I'm too excited now.'

I play some games to calm my heart and waste some time. Forgetting about the whole thing to the point where I'm startled when I heard a knock on my door. Entering my room, Brendon looked as if he wanted to ask something.

"What's wrong? Got into a fight with Clara?"

"Look man, listen. I got a favour to ask you." He looked as if wanting my confirmation first before asking.

"And?"

"Uhm so I've been thinking... I got this weird dream where uh... You uh... and Clara."

His voice gradually diminishes as he talked and at the end, I can't hear him anymore. 

"What? I only got until that weird dream part. What is it? I'm playing games here."

I try to not sound excited about the event that will happen next. I control my face to not leak a smile.

"Fuh... Haa it's hard. Okay, like this."

"Yes, I'm still here."

"I dreamt of you and Clara doing it."

I make a questioning face as if I don't understand and ask him.

"Huh? 'It' as in...?"

"You know... Uhm... Sex..."

Actually this morning, I did not make him sleep after I got out. I made him close his eyes, forcing him to imagine me having sex with Clara while giving him sexual pleasure. His dick won't get up if it's not me the one whose doing Clara. With this, he would not be able to cum unless a scene where I'm making love with Clara is in his head. Right now, he must have been frustrated because he can't fuck her. His Cock won't get up no matter what unless I'm the one who fuck her.

But why would Brendon be this desperate about it? Because I didn't let him cum. Basically I blue-balled him. He's in a horny state where he can't cum but feel so much pleasure since this morning. So he really wants to release it immediately. Right after he said those words, my face switch to an annoying face and said.

"Okay, and? You come here, just to mock me not having any girlfriend? Dude, really?"

Panicked, Brendon immediately reply.

"No! No, nothing like that at all. It's just that uh... I felt really good about it."

"Wait, don't tell me you want me to... do that?" I said as my face turns into a disbelieving face.

"Ye, yeah" Brendon stuttered.

"What?! Are you crazy? She's not my girlfriend!" I shout.

"Shh! Don't be too loud, she'll notice. Besides, you never did it right? I never saw you with a woman after all. This is your chance to be a real adult!"

"Tch... Okay... I'm in... But, what about her? I don't want to have any criminal record on me, hard to find a job with it after all."

"She won't report you! I promise! I will even cover her eyes, she won't know it's you!"

"Dude, this is our house. Who else would it be?"

"Ah fuck. Right." He bit his nail searching for some excuses to convince me.

"How 'bout this, I'll do it but your parents will hire me." I said as I furrow my eyebrows.

He will not realize how stupid this reason is but he's really in heat. Wanting me to do it as soon as possible.

'With this, I won't have to find another job. Kekeke. No interviews, no resume, straight-up job! Hell yeah!' I laughed in my mind.

"That's easy, I'll tell my parents." His face changed and looks relief.

"Hmmm, but I don't want a crappy position!" I look at him without blinking.

"Of course! I'm not that low!"

"Alright, we going now?"

"Yup, let me set her up first. I'm not closing the door, so you can just enter it later. Maybe around 5 minutes?"

"Hey, Brend..."

"Yea?"

"Don't take off her underwears okay. I want to do it. Just cover her eyes and don't touch her."

"Aight, fuck her good 'kay." He grinned lewdly.

"Don't worry, I will thoroughly enjoy her." 

Five minutes later, I walked into his room and saw Clara on the bed, blindfolded, with her hands in front of her tied with rope. Her top and bottom are red, making her look fiery and dominating. This really contrasts with her current state, it feels like I'm taming a dominating woman. While Brendon sitting at his chair with a tissue box beside him, looking eager at me.

"Brendon, where are you? Let's not do this, Rayan can hear us. This isn't a good idea." Clara looked left and right nervously.

"Relax babe, it's not like he can do anything. Besides, isn't exciting thinking he can hear us?" Brendon answered her cheerfully.

"... Okay then. But make it fast, please. I don't like it if he hears us."

"Alright." Brendon turned around and whisper at me. "Thank you. Go on, Fuck her!"

I nodded my head and get on the bed. Touching her legs, it felt soft. Rubbing her thighs, I slowly move closer to her pussy. Then I bend forward until our face facing each other. Her lips look so tempting, I blurted out "Beautiful.". Amused, she giggled.

"Well, why don't you taste me real quick then." While saying that, She licked her lips.

Me being a virgin did not help in making foreplay first, I close her lips with mine. My hands supporting me to not impose my weight on her. Since my kiss is not that good yet, she controlled our kiss. The kiss lasted for a few minutes, by the end, our breath had become ragged. Holding her chin, I look at her. 

"What's wrong? Since when did you like kissing this much." Clara asked after catching up her breath.

I move my head beside her and whispered.

"Oho, you're teasing me now? I'll call Rayan then." I smirked.

"N-No... Don't..." her face is now red.

'This girl, did she have exhibitionism fetish. Whatever, my son here can wait no more. Let's do it!' Now I can feel the discomfort when my cock is trying to break out from my pants.

Slowly, I reach for her top, trying to open it. I don't know how to do it so I just rip off her bra. I knew that it's a bad practice but I'll learn how to take it off later.

When those two melons show itself, I'm amazed due to how big it is. It's not that big but it's much bigger than what I expected. Usually, her boobs looked average. But now, I feel jealous that Brendon got to have this girl's first.

My hands began to move through her body, beginning with her chests, then her waist, and finally her covered-pussy. I could feel the elasticity of her chest. Using both of my hands, I return to her chest and grab it forcefully. It fit perfectly into my hands.

She began to moan, in the beginning, it's not noticeable but it's getting louder. Pinching her nipples, her body squirmed around as she moaned loudly.

"Are you sure you can moan that loud? What if Ray heard it?" I ask, teasing her.

Realizing that, she put her hands in front of her mouth, attempting to cover her moan.

Finally, I bring my mouth to her right nipple, tasting and sucking it gently. Her moan is getting louder. I brought my head in front of her and told her "Tasty.". After that, her body began to shake fiercely.

"What is this? Cumming already?" I ask in mocking tone.

While catching up her breathe she replied "It's... ha... not like that... we haven't done it... ha... for a long time already. I saved this all for you." Her face changed into a happy face as she said it.

'Too bad, I'll be the one who gets it.' 

"I'll take it then, your body." 

Smiling brightly, she said "Yes! Take me!"

After that, I pull back my body and took off her bottom gently. I still feel bad for her top so I'm doing it slowly. Her bottom is really wet, looks like she really said the truth. There's no way a woman would cum that easily otherwise. Well, maybe the blindfolding thing is helping too.

I look closely at her pussy, it's trimmed with a little bit of bush above it. It has a beautiful pink colour and the clitoris is really red. Overall, it's very enchanting.

"You really prepare yourself for this huh? What if I won't do it?"

"Heh, I'll seduce you then." She smirked, trying to compete with me.

"Hahaha, good answer." As I said it, I pinch her clitoris. She began to moan and breathe heavily again.

"Wait here, don't move." 

I get off the bed and took off my cloth quickly, becoming naked in seconds. Suddenly I remember about Brendon. Looking at him, he's stroking his cock and there's a little bit of white liquid on his shirt. I guess that he already cum at least once. Well, as long as he did it silently I won't care. Then I went back on the bed and move her legs to an M-shape, ready for our intercourse. 

This son of mine is by no mean big like those porn actors. But it is on the bigger side of the averages, around 4 inches flaccid and 7 inches when erected. Right now, my son is on his full height, towering. I teased her pussy using my cock. Slapping the clitoris and resting my cock on the pussy. Her pussy is already wet, so I can just push it in.

Not being able to hold herself anymore, Clara shouted "Do it! Get it in!".

Using one hand to direct my cock in front of her pussy while playing with her clitoris, I get on top of her and ask "What? I can't hear you."

"Do it! I can't endure it any-"

While she's talking, I force my cock into her pussy to the end in one push. Her eyes widened while her body tensed and it lifted for a while as she gasped loudly. Her pussy squirted out her juice, raining on my abdomen. Her pussy contracted, and me being a virgin can't hold myself anymore. So I started to pound into her for a few second and then I cummed inside her.

The first cumshot took the hell out of my energy, so I lay down on top of her, our body facing each other as we breathe roughly and trying to enjoy as much as we can while in high of sexual pleasure.

A little bit late today. Got an exam to submit. Anyway, this is my first smut scene so if you like it, do comment! Or if you have something that I can improve on too! Click the like button too while at it ;p

3