Chapter 4: Never Once (2)
587 2 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After around 5 minutes, I pull my penis from Clara. As I pull it out, my semen together with her love juice spilt out from her pussy, drenching the bed with our juices. I tapped her to see if she is still awake.

Clara tried to reach out to me with her hands but she can't move her hands freely. Knowing that she is still awake, I untied her hands and connected my hands with her's.

"Can you move?"

"Whenever you're ready." Clara nodded her head and curve her mouth into a smile. 

Hearing that, I inserted my penis into her pussy and closing her mouth with mine. Our kiss intensified while I thrust her slowly, her face becoming redder as we went on. Wanting to tease her, I  stop the thrusts, release the kiss and while smirking, asked her. 

"Hey, I wonder if you will get pregnant? Look, it's full of my babies here." I touch her pussy.

Her body froze, her pussy tighten around my penis, giving me more pleasure.

"Uuu... you're bad... I took a pill before. So it's fine... I think..."

"I see, so you just want to do this with me huh? Pervert."

"N-No! It's... It's not like that. it's just... in case you want to do it with me. You're a man, after all."

Feeling touch I smiled and touch her left breast softly while playing with her nipple and another hand played with her clitoris.

"Thank you, you're really great."

Gradually, my thrust becoming faster. Her moan increased so I closed her mouth with a kiss. After 5 minutes, we both climax on each other as I ejaculate inside her.

We tried many positions after that. Brendon's bed already stained with our marks on it. Every time I ejaculated, I made sure that it will be inside her vagina, so it will continue to have my supply of semen. I don't really care if she gets pregnant, but it sure seems interesting.

On our last position, Clara lie down with her back facing the ceiling. I  thrust my penis from her back, with both of us already tired from all the fucking. I made my last thrust deep down in her before cumming inside her again. I lie down on her back.

With my last conscious, I search for Brendon but he's not here. After that, I slept while my penis still inside her. Her pussy is still flowing out semen and love juices.

***

Waking up, I'm still on top of her. She's sleeping with the blindfold on her. I pull out my penis, get off the bed and get my cloth. When I got out of the room, I saw Brendon sleeping on the couch. Getting an idea, I woke him up, told him to wake Clara up and plant a few suggestions on him.

Then I took a bath to clean the fluid from the sex session, making the smell disappear. Wear my cloth, got out and sat on the couch, playing with my phone waiting for something.

After a while, Brendon's room opened and Clara came out, fresh right after a bath, wearing a skirt and a t-shirt with no bras. I saw her nipple sticking out as the t-shirt is very thin. Heading straight into the kitchen.

"Morning Clara, we have some snacks on the refrigerator if you're hungry."

"Hmm? Oh, I'm going to make breakfast for us. Since I stayed here last night, why not. You guys never prepare any breakfast don't you."

"Yea, we woke up late anyway. What's the point?"

"Hmph, I'm preparing breakfast so shut up."

"Do whatever you want." I said while rolling my eyes.

Seeing her focusing on preparing the breakfast, I crept slowly behind her so she won't notice. Then with a flash, I hug her on the waist from behind while my nose is on her neck, smelling and kissing her neck.

"What are you doing?!" Startled, she froze for a second and screamed quietly in shock.

"I heard you last night."

"What... what are you talking about? I... I only sleep you know, didn't... did not do anything." Her face becomes red and her eyes looking around trying to find excuses.

"Your moan... it's so hot. I wish I'm the one who did you. You see... My son here won't get down no matter how much I masturbate." I said as I push my body and let her feel my penis on her back.

Feeling my penis, Clara tried to push me away but I won't budge. 

"I... I have a boyfriend, this is wrong." She tried to reason.

"But he's not here right? Don't worry, it'll be quick. He won't notice us."

"Y-You! You can't- "

"You need to take responsibility you know, making me horny like this." I cut her words, trying to dominate her.

I slowly pull up her skirt with my hand while the other keeps rubbing her thighs. She still tries to push me away but I hugged her strongly, not giving her any chance to do anything.

After I got to her pussy, I smirked and said to her. "Hmph, no panties? You're waiting for this, aren't you?"

"No! It's for Brendon. Please don't do this. This is wrong!"

"It's okay, he won't know about this. Just enjoy it."

Releasing her skirt, I took out my penis, lifted her skirt again, and put it between her thighs.

"You can feel this? It needs someone to satisfy him."

Clara closed her eyes while still struggling on my hugs.

Lining up my penis and her pussy with my hand, I slowly thrust inside her pussy. "Haaaa... So good, your pussy is so good!"

"Stop this! Stop- Ahhh..."

I started to move back and forth inside her, her hands gripping mine trying to endure the incoming pleasure.

"Please don't tell Brendon ... He will hate me..." Tears start coming out from her eyes.

While pounding her, I question her. "You really love him huh."

She did not reply to anything I said after that. Frustrated, I told her. "Hmmm, maybe I'll tell Brend about this. His girlfriend's pussy is really good after all."

Clara did not respond but her insides tighten so much that I nearly cum.

"Fuu... Hey, where do you want my cum?"

"...Outside."

"Alright." As I said that, I release my load inside her vagina. 

Clara's eyes widened in horror and look at me. "What?! Are you crazy?! What if I got pregnant?"

"You did it with him last night right, so nothing out of normal will happen. Just say it is his if it happen anyway. Easy."

"Y-You!!" Glaring at me, she gritted her teeth.

Then I pull out my penis from her, take her hands and led her on to the couch. She did not give any resistance as she knew what will happen if she didn't follow me.

Sitting on it, I point my finger at my penis and look at her.

"What?" She questioned me.

"Suck it."

"Eww no! Gross!"

"You never give him any BJs?"

"No! It's disgusting!"

"Nice, I got your first BJs. Now, suck it!"

"No, I won't!"

I forced her to sit beside me and hold her head. While looking at her eyes, I put her face on my penis. She closed her mouth and eyes to avoid it.

Grinning, I reach out to my phone and open the camera.

"Hey, smile~"

*Kacha!*

Realizing what that sounds mean, she opened her eyes and saw me holding my phone taking her pictures with my dick on it. Her mouth gaping. Seeing the chance, with a hand still holding her mouth, I force my penis deep into her throat. She closed her eyes back by reflex and starts to pull out.

"If you don't do it, I'll send the pic to Brend. Maybe he'll find it interesting. Just suck half of this, you will not be able to handle all of it." I smirked.

When she heard that she stops squirming around. Her eyes then look at me and sigh. Slowly she started to suck my penis. After 5 minutes, she is now sucking my penis diligently using her tongue. She learns things fast when I told her what to do. Clara tried to make me cum as soon as possible to end this but I'm holding on not to ejaculate since she is new to this and I already ejaculate many times last night. While indulging ourselves in the guilty pleasure, an open door sounds can be heard. Clara immediately stops what she's doing, her face paled and she tried to pull out as fast as she can. Me not wanting it to end put a stop to her action with a hand, sinking my penis into her mouth even deeper than before.

"Clara!"

Here you go! Sorry for not uploading for a few days. Anyway, favourite this chapter if you like it!

 

7